• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Got Gisele (GotGisele.com) / Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

Hope everyone is having an amazing summer so far! I have been uber busy with never ending family vacations and work, but I wouldn't have it any other way ;) Come say hello to me in my all nude and ultra naughty Member Chat TODAY at 1pm PST/ 3c/ 4EST ! I have a new toy and bikini to show off!! Be sure to check out my summer raffle I have going on right now on MFC! I also have many new FREE teaser pics and vids live NOW on my oh so amazing Blog! So be sure to come say hello to me this weekend on OnHerCam.com and MFC ! Take me vip on OHC and ill give ya all the summer lovin you will need ;)
XoXo Gisele

i think so :( after i pop out some kiddos and retire iam gonna go back down to a small small D cup :eek:

Really?I would think DD's would be no big deal when you're 5'7. :dunno:

But then again I'm not a woman.

Am I crazy or is the newest member chat video the same one that was posted on 06/01/11? I'm not trolling or anything, I'm just wondering if this was an oversight and another awesome vid should have been posted instead.

Oh, and the Gisele and Violet chat rocks!

Gisele, sweetie, I hope you decide to forego any more skin illustrations.:facepalm:

You are SO fine just as you are and they don't enhance that quality one bit. But, suit yourself. I'm an old fart and old fashioned too, I guess.:brick:

You shut up, graypubes. Gisele, baby, tattoo all you want!!! Damn I love you!

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

I'm in Cali for the week visiting the fam.. but i have some AWESOME new pic sets coming soon in my all nude members area <3 Hope to see yall when i get home in some naughty chats on Onhercam.com & MFC !!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick