• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Xenia Wood

Now that I'm more awake and aware of the shit that dribbles out of my mouth. I can sum it up better.

Xenia is advertising in the wrong market.

Still nothing.

She's advertising her product in the wrong market. I saw a few vids of Vivian Blush getting into a bath, nude, very nude, no vagina on show or anything that extreme, but she clearly knows her market and what her viewers want, and it shows, because they're willing to pay for it.

Xenia either needs to step up her game now, or get out of the business, because she'll be out of business soon.

She has stopped working with Ewa for a long time. I don't think Ewa still has any stock, she only brings out old stuff. Even her Patreon and Instagram are no longer updated. She must have found the billionaire husband of her dreams. She was pretty, but too boring. And then to be called the queen is pathetic. Milena Velba is a queen, not a fat cow hiding her breasts. Games stop!

Yeah, any and all expectations I had left for her to actually do something interesting have remotely gone. I guess I'll check back every couple of months just out of sheer stupid curiosity, but given her track record of not releasing any new content for months on end, probably by this time next year, there may be like, 3 new videos...

OnMyWayOut

Closed Account
Me looking at another ultra revealing "you can clearly see her nipples exposed" pictorial :LOL:

Attachments

• 9b93fdf9d4322e06f02ca7f3dd79f4b8.jpg
    9b93fdf9d4322e06f02ca7f3dd79f4b8.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 190
So I said I would return every other month...

...her website STILL has no new content since November, that's 4 months of fuck all, so either another poorly veiled attempt at the potential of showing more than just the edges of her areola is just around the corner, or, she's actually done, no more contract, no more work, no more content.

I said it before and I'll say it again, she had great potential, but she advertised the wrong product, in the wrong market, people caught on and they jumped ship, now she's up shits creak without a paddle. So maybe she did find a rich Arab Hubby...:rolleyes:

EDIT: I stand corrected, It's been even longer than 4 months as her most recent video content is a compilation of all her previous content. So that's even shitter.

I came here to see if anything new had been posted. Big ol' nope, as per usual.

Her last official content update on her site was in October, either she's on hiatus or she's officially done, then again, Vivian Blush, who started roughly the same time as Xenia, her last official content update on her site was back in January.

Either, Xenia's site is dead in the water, I don't see her coming back, and they're probably just waiting for the domain to expire, I feel for those who paid/are still paying for the patreon, or are even still signed up on her site.

Her twitter still promotes the website and her patreon, it's so weird.

The explanation is simple.
Xenia worked until spring 2019 with Ewa. Since, everything Ewa posts is old content and also little teasers that she made with her smartphone during the shoots.
Anything Ewa announces as an update is just old content (Like Score and a lot of sites do)
In the fall of 2019, Xenia started her Patreon. Looking at the rates offered at the time, it was clear that she was looking more for a wealthy man who could meet her needs ($ 2,000 a month just for his smile OMG!!!) than to please his fans. Coincidentally, she removed this tariff at the same time she stopped updating.
She made some very random updates every now and then with very poor content. Even the professional photos were so much photoshopped that it could be seen with the naked eye that she had been thinned and her skin extremely smoothed.
In the summer of 2020, she stopped updating (the last date of early June)

In the fall of 2020, Xenia officially announced (i can't remember on which site) that she was ending her career (has she ever started it ? lol).

The Twitter and Facebook accounts are managed by Ewa, she is still trying to get more money into the cash registers by posting some old, more or less unseen photos. There have been two Patreon accounts, one managed by Xenia and another by Ewa. Both only offered very old content.

Since then, it seems that Xenia has grown fat and found a rich Arab but we do not know if she shows him her breasts.:LOL:

I've had a few conversations with her on Patreon when she opened it. She had nothing to talk about, nothing interested her except money, and she said with some pride that she had no qualms about making her fans believe a lot. It’s really not a loss for the big tits business.