• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Xenia Wood

OnMyWayOut

Closed Account
Felt the same but didnt wanna write it, glad someone else did :) I know it takes work to become 1 of the "ladies" but, once you do ... and i am not speaking stricly for xenia now .. 10 minute video a month of you walking up and down and bouncing a bit ... judging by what i see i dont really think its repeated many times to get the best version shot.. and u got urself a paycheck. Not trying to take anything from the ladies, cudos, they got people to pay for their boobs, i couldnt do that. But just makes me feel funny bout me working hours at a time :D

New pictorial from xeniawood, another seethrough i guess ? :D

OnMyWayOut

Closed Account
Im wondering why she broke up with Ewa. Was it purely financial, was it maybe romantic or maybe she got mad cause ewa shared that nipple slip video.

Im wondering why she broke up with Ewa. Was it purely financial, was it maybe romantic or maybe she got mad cause ewa shared that nipple slip video.

Probably the contract ran its course, and they didn't renew. Or she was required to show nipple in her contract, or maybe to cancel the contract she had to show nipple, either way, she's peaked, and her content is trash now.

OnMyWayOut

Closed Account
So, i just got an email saying in next video we get to see both Xenias areolas in full and that its more revealing than we would expect. So what are your predictions, another seethrough thing ? :D

OnMyWayOut

Closed Account
Yeah, i just got the another mail showing her last pictorials and saying that her nipple in 1 of last shows caught our eyes. So i am pretty sure we are getting a video version of this. And i am not impressed because if u remember, 1 of her first shows was actualy wearing a seethrough braa similar to this, or maybe its even the same one. I added both files as attachment, the new one and the old one from when she started. And i just rechecked, its the same bra. U know what, i know this is not nice but im feeling im actualy happy we got to see the nipple slip from this b****. We know how it looks like so we are happy :D And no blame on Ewa ... she cant give us something she doesn't have, all she can give us is existing material and i doubt there is any full frontal nudity from Xenia. For anyone interested,the one wearing red shirt is 1 of her first pictorials, the one wearing white one is 1 of the latest ones. And pretty sure this is the one we are getting the video from :) But if she actualy does show something new, like full frontal nudity or ass in thongs, then im making an account on her page :D

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 797
  • IMG_5870.jpg
    IMG_5870.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 874

OnMyWayOut

Closed Account
My mistake, i only now see its video of this photoshoot. And since its not seethrough, could we actualy see her full boobs ??

Attachments

• 1565-1x.jpg
    1565-1x.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 882

OnMyWayOut

Closed Account
But its steps. Though i dont count the second pic as naked pics. That seethrough is good to pump up the adrenaline, get you prepared. But i am not calling that a nude model until u see nipple like in the first pic. I mean, second pic, i cant say i havent seen similar walking on the street :LOL:

I am moderately optimistic.