• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I was wondering if CM Punk could be the one to end the streak, but twith the passing of Paul I highly doubt that it would happen this year (even though I doubt it was going to happen anyway)

hmmm...... monday night raw was a totally BLAH show. nothing great happened no storylines moved along even a little other than taker v punk. and brock accepting hhh offer.
we had a full video package to remind everyone that cena is fighting the rock....since NEITHER were there 4 weeks away from WM!! that is a joke.

i completely forgot to record the SMACKDOWN replay. did i miss anything of importance?

Yea, if you were waiting on The New Age Outlaws who have 2 words for anybody that is not down with it and Fandango (and make sure you pronounce his name right or he won't wrestle). I am laughing my ass off thinking about it. Whoooooooooooooooooooo !

I only caught some of it though so maybe something else happened.

how do you promote the biggest ppv....the biggest ppv match....on your biggest show of the year and the champion is M.I.A. 2 weeks in a row now? and the challenger is wrestling a guy who is acting like another character...very badly!? :eek::facepalm:

So....this year's WM is shaping up to be....

- The Rock vs. John Cena...aka The Champ Everyone Wanted Back, But Is Never Around Anyway vs. The Champ Nobody Wants, But The Company/Fans Totally DESERVE Because He IS WWE 24/7!!!
- CM Punk vs. The Undertaker...aka The Longest Running Champ Of The Modern Era vs The "I Don't Know When I Should Quit, But I'll Take The Big 1-Day Paycheck" Streak
- Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger...aka The Let's See How Racist WWE Can Push Things Match!
- Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar...aka The I'm Coming Out Of Self-Imposed Retirement For A Retirement Match!!!! Wait....what?!?!?!?!
- Dolph Ziggler and Big E vs. Team Hell No...aka The Most Talented Performer In The Company In A Match 'Cause No One In The Company Can Think Of A Creative Way For Me to Use My MIB Contract
- Sheamus, Orton and Big Show vs. The Shield...oh, F*ck it! I'm not even going to name these anymore....it's just LAME
- Ryback vs. Mark Henry...more LAME
- Jericho vs. Fandango...and Super-Ultra-MEGA-LAME!!!!! Y2J came back for THIS?!?!?!?!?!
...and if they want any Divas in a match at all, something something Bellas...pee break, pee break, pee break.

There is an odd chance that this will be the GREATEST WM ever....why? Because anything beyond the NOTHING-Of-A-Show that is expected might actually blow people's minds....but...odds are...

This year's WM is Gonna S*U*C*K!!!!!

So....this year's WM is shaping up to be....

- The Rock vs. John Cena...aka The Champ Everyone Wanted Back, But Is Never Around Anyway vs. The Champ Nobody Wants, But The Company/Fans Totally DESERVE Because He IS WWE 24/7!!!
- CM Punk vs. The Undertaker...aka The Longest Running Champ Of The Modern Era vs The "I Don't Know When I Should Quit, But I'll Take The Big 1-Day Paycheck" Streak
- Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger...aka The Let's See How Racist WWE Can Push Things Match!
- Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar...aka The I'm Coming Out Of Self-Imposed Retirement For A Retirement Match!!!! Wait....what?!?!?!?!
- Dolph Ziggler and Big E vs. Team Hell No...aka The Most Talented Performer In The Company In A Match 'Cause No One In The Company Can Think Of A Creative Way For Me to Use My MIB Contract
- Sheamus, Orton and Big Show vs. The Shield...oh, F*ck it! I'm not even going to name these anymore....it's just LAME
- Ryback vs. Mark Henry...more LAME
- Jericho vs. Fandango...and Super-Ultra-MEGA-LAME!!!!! Y2J came back for THIS?!?!?!?!?!
...and if they want any Divas in a match at all, something something Bellas...pee break, pee break, pee break.

There is an odd chance that this will be the GREATEST WM ever....why? Because anything beyond the NOTHING-Of-A-Show that is expected might actually blow people's minds....but...odds are...

This year's WM is Gonna S*U*C*K!!!!!
Yet, you'll probably still watch it.

AJ's commentary during the ziggler match on smackdown was funny. especially when the match was over and she says to JBL,Cole & Josh matthews "later nerds!"

....and to continue my WM wonderings.....

Watching RAW and the match with Del Rio vs Cesaro comes on and I realize....ugh....is there NOTHING planned yet for the WWE IC Title holder at this year's WM?!?!?!?!

I'm actually no fan of Cesaro....don't hate him....I'm just ambivalent to him.....but how do you NOT have the IC Champ doing something at WM?!?!?!?!

Let me guess.....he'll be in some dark per-show match vs Kofi Kingston, or some other last minute challenger. What ANOTHER waste at WWE.

Watching RAW and the match with Del Rio vs Cesaro comes on and I realize....ugh....is there NOTHING planned yet for the WWE IC Title holder at this year's WM?!?!?!?!

I'm actually no fan of Cesaro....don't hate him....I'm just ambivalent to him.....but how do you NOT have the US Champ doing something at WM?!?!?!?!

Let me guess.....he'll be in some dark per-show match vs Kofi Kingston, or some other last minute challenger. What ANOTHER waste at WWE.

Still not as bad as the company trying to bury the IC championship.k
Well, the IC champion at least. It was nice of Triple H to continue his habit of burying younger talent last night. Setting it up so he can kick Wade Barrett in the balls and make him look like an idiot jobber, followed by making him lose to the Miz. Why? Did he not bow down when he and Steph walked by at catering?
The Selfish Assassin should have a new t-shirt: ARRIVE...RUIN CAREERS...LEAVE

I'm actually no fan of Cesaro....don't hate him....I'm just ambivalent to him.....but how do you NOT have the IC Champ doing something at WM?!?!?!?!

Let's see: Antonio Cesaro, the longest reigning champion in the company right now, not only not have any program going into WM, but also is used to job to the stars for the entire month before WM? He dominates Miz for 2 months, and then loses easily to him, jobs at least 3 times to Ryback, gets booked in "title vs title" matches where he looks like a chump both times, gets beat up after a match, gets jobber entrances, has had no mic time, and gets made fun of on commentary? He had what seemed like a natural WM feud with Miz going strong, then it just ended and Wade was put in his place because he and Miz both have movies.

Yes, a movie that Wade Barrett is probably a glorified extract in, and the Miz got because the real Marines objected to Randy Orton initially getting the part....AND, two movies that will already be forgotten about BEFORE WM. Too bad about Marine 3 though....those Marine movies are such a benefit to their leader actors, like, ummm, oh, ahhh, what was the name of the guy who starred in Marine 2 again?!?!?! :sarcasm:

Yes, a movie that Wade Barrett is probably a glorified extract in, and the Miz got because the real Marines objected to Randy Orton initially getting the part....AND, two movies that will already be forgotten about BEFORE WM. Too bad about Marine 3 though....those Marine movies are such a benefit to their leader actors, like, ummm, oh, ahhh, what was the name of the guy who starred in Marine 2 again?!?!?! :sarcasm:

yeah? what ever happened to ted dibiase??