• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
smackdown was nothing to write home about......... that weight lifting challenge was dopey!
why wouldn't RYBACK just slide out from under the bar when he pushed it back up,instead of waiting for Henry to push it back down on his throat?
WHY??? again did the WWE abandon the Big Johnny as GM angle??? he is the perfect guy for it! i really miss him and his schtick

smackdown was nothing to write home about......... that weight lifting challenge was dopey!
why wouldn't RYBACK just slide out from under the bar when he pushed it back up,instead of waiting for Henry to push it back down on his throat?
WHY??? again did the WWE abandon the Big Johnny as GM angle??? he is the perfect guy for it! i really miss him and his schtick

Because he's a human blister.

So, the historic and prestigious INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP will be defended against former WM main-event headliner The Miz at this year's WM on....the PRE-SHOW!!!!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!! :picardfacepalm: ...pa....the...tic!!!

Fucking hell, I actually can't remember the last singles match I saw that didn't end as either a squash or with interference. Can we just get some wrasslin', plox?

Fucking hell, I actually can't remember the last singles match I saw that didn't end as either a squash or with interference. Can we just get some wrasslin', plox?

Not in WWE. Sadly, that's like trying to go to MTV for your music.

Let's look at it this way. The audience is getting increasingly angry and disrespectful toward the people in the ring. We're hearing the "You can't wrestle" chant more and more over time. Quite a few times tonight. Also the "Boring" chants. Despite that, the fan reactions no longer affect the decisions of the company. They don't care what comes out of our mouths. Only what comes out of our wallets, and advertisers' wallets.

Meanwhile, audiences in Japan are completely respectful toward the wrestlers, but their wrestlers wrestle. The crap that WWE dishes out wouldn't fly there.

If we want wrestling, we have to go out to the bingo halls, etc. We can't hold out hope that a multi-million dollar conglomerate is going to spoon feed it to us.

So About that show Ending...I thought it was the Perfect Go-Home segment! And the reaction of most fans (Who dont realize Paul Is Loving this somewhere in the afterlife!) basically sells the match! Punk Is gonna die Sunday, but at least the build has been worth it!

So, the historic and prestigious INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP will be defended against former WM main-event headliner The Miz at this year's WM on....the PRE-SHOW!!!!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!! :picardfacepalm: ...pa....the...tic!!!

That was My initial thought too, but You gotta remember Wrestlemania is actually 5+ hours long. during that pre-show hour you normally have the Company Battle Royale w/ Everyone who doesnt have a match on the card. Add the IC title match you have a good set of warm-up matches! And if you also remember...The World Heavyweight Title match has opened WrestleMania for the past 2-3 years now, and THAT is what really deserves a facepalm.

i can definitely say i'm not the biggest cena fan ever but OMG did that crowd fucking hate him last night....and does anyone like him at all? i understand the "unbeatable" cena in matches but this guy is going to win at WM.... maybe ZIggy uses the money in the bank and becomes champ to throw a monkey wrench into things? because if Cena wins the belt....who is he going to feud with post WM?

I'm honestly running out of things to say about WWE now since they have so many people on the roster that could be great competitors. If they're not gonna have them fight for a major title or a minor title, at least bring back a few like the European and the Hardcore. But alas in Triple H's words, the people, "Who come up with this crap," will never, and I MEAN NEVER, learn how to properly utilize the talent they have there.

Thanks. I get bored sometimes...especially during Smackdown. ;)

No problem. Recently, I just watched the WWE Championship match where Triple H fought the British Bulldog and The Rock was the special guest referee... Talk about entertaining. Those were one of the matches where majority of the crowd were on their feet. Back in those days, you knew when a match was a match when the crowd couldn't even sit. Nowadays, if their out of their seat, it's either because of someone making their entrance or they're going to take a piss or to the concession stand.

This is definitely a long shot, but does anyone think that Captain American (John Cena) is gonna make a heel turn after winning the WWE Championship from the Rock?

This is definitely a long shot, but does anyone think that Captain American (John Cena) is gonna make a heel turn after winning the WWE Championship from the Rock?

my friend just said that on Facebook today. i could see it happening especially considering the amount "cena sucks" chants...and the overwhelming amount of "Booooo's" that he gets everytime he shows his face. but i'm not sure the WWE would do that and break millions AND MILLIONS of childrens hearts by turning him. the stuff cena does for the make a wish foundation is UN-Fucking-Believable!! Cena is 100% class

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I'm on the way up the Turnpike to exit 16W with my $185 tickets in my hand.

Was there friday to visit the WM Superstore set up @ MetLife Stadium......the place looked like a fucking Macys for WWE Merchandise.
Jim Ross was there signing and the line was out to the racetrack just to get in.

My report to come tomorrow! :thumbsup:

BTW.......the rumour there friday is that Cena cheats to win tonight and turns Heel!! :clap:

Wow, that last match was truly truly atrocious. A man who is painfully, painfully not over wins the belt to a chorus of boos from everyone over the age of 6 in attendance--and not only with no heel turn to justify the heat, they're deliberately playing up his sportsmanship, which only serves to make their image of him even more incongruous with what the fans actually think. All I can say is thank fuck whatever creative genius decided that was a good idea wasn't also put in charge of booking Taker's match too.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Cena and The Rock should've opened the show.

Wow, that last match was truly truly atrocious. A man who is painfully, painfully not over wins the belt to a chorus of boos from everyone over the age of 6 in attendance--and not only with no heel turn to justify the heat, they're deliberately playing up his sportsmanship, which only serves to make their image of him even more incongruous with what the fans actually think. All I can say is thank fuck whatever creative genius decided that was a good idea wasn't also put in charge of booking Taker's match too.

was at my friends for the ppv, we kept talking throughout the show about how much Cena does for make-a-wish and how OTHER THAN WRESTLING he is all class,we also address how loud the boo's are for him and how nobody likes him........

as for the Main Event Match....i heard more cheers when Cena hit that AA than boo's.... i don't understand the live crowds! and im sure it wasn't just kids under 6 making a huge pop like that....someone likes Cena but hates to admit it.