• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Check out William Regal's Tweet:

William Regal (@RealKingRegal)
Posted Sunday 20th May 2012 from Osfoora

While the likes of Chris Jerico and some of his worthless friends make a big production of passing the torch,I just do as I always do without fanfare and truly encourage,train and mentor the younger talent.How dare I call help without getting credit heaped on me.Shame,regal,Shame.
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/hg2mdu

i watched the replay of RAW last night- since i dont watch live on mondays.
ummmm pretty uneventful. why back in the "attitude" days the buildup for some things took super long and there was a definite enjoyed or satisfied outcome? Austin v McMahon IN THE RING took forever to finally happen the buildup buildup buildup for months PAID off when the match finally happened.
why not build up this Cena v Johnny match for more than 2 or 3 weeks before having a payoff (good or bad)?
it seems like everything is rushed from PPV to PPV like they (wwe writers/management) have a tight deadline to adhere to,
Punk v Bryan seems like it could be something that you could buildup for months before having a payoff. somehow have jericho helping bryan and milk a 1 on 1 matchup between Punk & bryan for weeks. they just basically said ok the jericho punk angle is over lets move onto the next one before the next PPV.
BTW that big show apology segment was a 15:00 bit that should have only been about 14:00 mins shorter!his acting was terrible his terrible fake crying was even worse.

True. Mike Smith of the Phoenix Coyotes is a better actor than Big Show. He still acts better than Randy Orton (as if I hadn't already made it clear yet that I can't stand that guy :rolleyes: )

Oh, and one last thing...."Laryngitis" beats Cena at the PPV when Big Show interferes. You can't fire Show for interfering when he's already fired....and, "Laryngitis" will reward Show by hiring him back as a result! Simple storyline.

Called it! And HATE that I called it. WWE lately suffers mostly from being either boring or predictable....but when they're both! PHEW!!!! :baconsalt:

Glad I don't bother dropping money into the PPV's anymore. If you ask me, there are way too many PPV's, and many storylines are concluded too quickly. Premature payoff makes it weak. If they didn't end storylines so quickly, then they wouldn't yet have to come up with new ones - they could just make the ones they have better.
I remember when there were only 4 PPV's per year, one for each season: Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summer Slam and Survivor Series.
It gave the storylines a couple of months to brew, which made for a much better payoff.
What happened to the Jericho/CM Punk storyline?? It seemed like out of nowhere Jericho was replaced with Daniel Bryan for a stale, storyless storyline. At least with Y2J, he was using the alcoholism angle on Punk. What happened?
Although, I heard that the Punk/Bryan match was the highlight match of the evening, to no surprise. Too bad it wasn't the main event, as it should've been. I mean, who really cares about Cena vs goof of the month.

i watched the replay of RAW last night- since i dont watch live on mondays.
ummmm pretty uneventful. why back in the "attitude" days the buildup for some things took super long and there was a definite enjoyed or satisfied outcome? Austin v McMahon IN THE RING took forever to finally happen the buildup buildup buildup for months PAID off when the match finally happened.
why not build up this Cena v Johnny match for more than 2 or 3 weeks before having a payoff (good or bad)?
it seems like everything is rushed from PPV to PPV like they (wwe writers/management) have a tight deadline to adhere to,
Punk v Bryan seems like it could be something that you could buildup for months before having a payoff. somehow have jericho helping bryan and milk a 1 on 1 matchup between Punk & bryan for weeks. they just basically said ok the jericho punk angle is over lets move onto the next one before the next PPV.
BTW that big show apology segment was a 15:00 bit that should have only been about 14:00 mins shorter!his acting was terrible his terrible fake crying was even worse.

Glad I don't bother dropping money into the PPV's anymore. If you ask me, there are way too many PPV's, and many storylines are concluded too quickly. Premature payoff makes it weak. If they didn't end storylines so quickly, then they wouldn't yet have to come up with new ones - they could just make the ones they have better.
I remember when there were only 4 PPV's per year, one for each season: Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summer Slam and Survivor Series.
It gave the storylines a couple of months to brew, which made for a much better payoff.
What happened to the Jericho/CM Punk storyline?? It seemed like out of nowhere Jericho was replaced with Daniel Bryan for a stale, storyless storyline. At least with Y2J, he was using the alcoholism angle on Punk. What happened?
Although, I heard that the Punk/Bryan match was the highlight match of the evening, to no surprise. Too bad it wasn't the main event, as it should've been. I mean, who really cares about Cena vs goof of the month.

i just said that a day ago! cutting out some ppv's would help but money-wise WWE won't do that. i knew they were just going to move on with the Y2J/Punk storyline because they squeezed the whole family and alcoholism stuff into like a 4 week window (i may really been a 3 week window because of how quick the angle ended), they should have built that cena/johnny angle up for weeks. why even have lord tensai "injure" cena more it didn't look like that was a major angle for him to have to worry.... he said it's just a sprain. it was really a terrible storyline jst to give him 3 weeks off from wrestling and to heal up.

Oh My Freakin' GOD!!!!! "Laryngitis" can't even do a simple thing like get the days straight to maintain some semblence of sense in a storyline. He opens RAW saying ",,,let me introduce to you the man I re-hired this past saturday..."

"...saturday..."

JEEZ-FREAKIN'-KEERIST....did "Laryngitis" just say " SATURDAY"????? :busted:

If he was hired saturday then he interfered on SUNDAY's match and, by the stipulation he should be fired. :bang:

UGH! Now we have to put up with a Cena vs. Big Show feud that N-O-B-O-D-Y wants or cares about! :horse:

B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been flipping between the NHL/NBA playoffs and Raw. Based on the parts I've seen of Raw, it's going nowhere. If they spent all the time, passion and energy that they use in patting themselves on the back, sucking themselfs off over how successful Raw is (as 'the longest running tv show', and number of fans/audience attendees, etc.), they could actually try to make the show exciting to watch.
The Devils vs Rangers games has more action, excitement, physicality and suspense than Monday Night YAWn.

funkasaruous mid card of a PPV??? WTF? ryback v commando....WHO? WHAT?
according to the video Bryan v Punk- punk retains controversial ending....really? how about elaborate!

I didn't make that video, but to my understanding after watching the beginning of Raw was that after Punk pinned Bryan 1-2-3, Bryan put the 'Yes lock' on Punk and Punk tapped. The thing is the match was technically over so it didn't count. On Raw, Bryan showed the footage of Punk tapping on the Titantron, making it appear he won.

I didn't make that video, but to my understanding after watching the beginning of Raw was that after Punk pinned Bryan 1-2-3, Bryan put the 'Yes lock' on Punk and Punk tapped. The thing is the match was technically over so it didn't count. On Raw, Bryan showed the footage of Punk tapping on the Titantron, making it appear he won.

i know you didnt make the video- i was just miffed that the person made it without elaborating. and i did ask for results not match by match details. so i need to shut it! :rant:

i know you didnt make the video- i was just miffed that the person made it without elaborating. and i did ask for results not match by match details. so i need to shut it! :rant:

"....(uncomfortable silence)....Oh no problem at all, I saw ya stranded out there, alone, in the dark an' I says to myself....WHAT would JEEE-ZUS DO?! (cue song)"

Tweet from Good Ol' J.R., 26 minutes ago:

Jim Ross ‏@JRsBBQ

Finished my interview for the upcoming @CMPunk DVD. Punk has been hand's on for sure. Now time to do two Legend's Roundtables. #WWE

So there is a CM Punk DVD already in the making. I guess it's not too early, considering all he did before coming to WWE. Early days, independent circuits, Ring of Honor, TNA, ECW, etc. Good luck with any TNA footage, though. I'd expect they'd skip over that part.

Btw, "Punk has been hands on for sure".
I wonder if we should read between the lines there. Maybe he was getting annoyed with Punk after a while.

Sorry to triple-post, but J.R. just reminded me of something else. This is the 13th anniversary of Owen Hart's death. I miss seeing him in the ring. One of the best.

Jim Ross ‏@JRsBBQ

Many times today I've thought of the late Owen Hart. His death still a blur. So unfortunate. One if the all time best wrestlers/people. #RIP

R.I.P. Owen :bowdown: