• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Wow. A.J. is crazy....crazy hot!
Maybe she doesn't want Punk's 'straightedge'...Maybe she want's Kane's 'big red monster'....or, maybe she still wants the 'yes-yes-yes'.
....Or....she wants to make up with Kaitlyn and get with her.....and why not include Kelly Kelly. ;) yeaaaah.... Just let me have my fantasy.

Is it just me, or has Raw been pretty lackluster for about 5 or 6 weeks straight now? I've been digging SmackDown and their more wrestling-oriented formula, but Monday Nights have felt like a chore to sit through. I remember Raw being weak during this time last year, right up until CM Punk performed his shoot promo on the final show of June.

Maybe she doesn't want Punk's 'straightedge'...Maybe she want's Kane's 'big red monster'....or, maybe she still wants the 'yes-yes-yes'.
....Or....she wants to make up with Kaitlyn and get with her.....and why not include Kelly Kelly. ;) yeaaaah.... Just let me have my fantasy.

If this was 2006, your fantasy might be a reality.

...I don't even know what that is. :confused:

E3 is "electronic entertainment expo," a giant expo where upcoming video games are showcased. I only know that because I used to read video game magazines when I was younger.

Is it just me, or has Raw been pretty lackluster for about 5 or 6 weeks straight now? I've been digging SmackDown and their more wrestling-oriented formula, but Monday Nights have felt like a chore to sit through. I remember Raw being weak during this time last year, right up until CM Punk performed his shoot promo on the final show of June.

If this was 2006, your fantasy might be a reality.

E3 is "electronic entertainment expo," a giant expo where upcoming video games are showcased. I only know that because I used to read video game magazines when I was younger.

It's definitely not just you. Occasionally semi interesting at best but not must-see.

I think we'd have to go back further than 2006. More like 2001 or 1999. I miss the slutty women like Terri Runnels, The Kat, Dawn Marie and Candice Michelle.

E3...I.C.

HLA...HLA...HLA... wait, what were we talking about?

It's definitely not just you. Occasionally semi interesting at best but not must-see.

I think we'd have to go back further than 2006. More like 2001 or 1999. I miss the slutty women like Terri Runnels, The Kat, Dawn Marie and Candice Michelle.

E3...I.C.

Yeah, I'm hoping they get back on track with next Monday's 3-hour show, but I have my doubts. Raw was on fire for the first few weeks after WrestleMania and hasn't been anything special ever since.

Did they have lesbian story lines way back then?

They had children in the crowds, but they got away with things like that. It's primarily because of sponsors like Mattel is why they really restrict themselves and try not to step over the heated line nowadays.

I remember them at least hinting at it at one time or another. They've been afraid to even hint at it for a long time.

I think this was in 2002. Notice the lack of children in the crowd.

That skit was fucking awesome. :1orglaugh I can hardly believe they did that...lesbians in g-strings making out and male-to-female violence...neither one of those would fly in today's WWE.

I've been a lifelong WWE fan, but I gotta say that WWE needs to step their game up a lot more or else other competition (such as TNA) may make a bigger impact and start taking even more of WWE's current superstars/divas.

I've been a lifelong WWE fan, but I gotta say that WWE needs to step their game up a lot more or else other competition (such as TNA) may make a bigger impact and start taking even more of WWE's current superstars/divas.

Exactly. That's why it annoys me when people automatically rag on TNA. There have been many weeks where Impact has been more exciting to watch than Raw/Smackdown. Their wrestlers have better matches overall, including their Knockouts. I'm a fan of both companies. I wish Ring of Honor was televised (outside of PPV) because I'd watch that, too.
If anything WWE's competition need to step up their game. Better competition means better shows. The 'Monday night wars' made for a lot of cool stuff.

I read in an interview with C.M. Punk that WWE is FINALLY designing a new WWE title. He said that he was a big advocate for a new belt. I for one have always hated the "spinner" belt they created for John Cena then fixed in place for the last few years. Hopefully the new belt will have a classic look to it like the World Title. Heck I would take the silver wwECW belt over the spinner one any day

Saw this yesterday, since you guys are discussing it, I figured I'd upload it.

PHOTO: New WWE Championship Belt Design Leaked Online
by Justin LaBar
June 06, 2012

"Recently, during a convention Q&A, CM Punk was quoted as saying a new WWE Championship belt was being made.

PWInsider.com is reporting that they've confirmed with WWE sources that the following photo, which has surfaced online, is legit. Reportedly, there will be "some changes" made before the final product is revealed."

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/255857-photo-new-wwe-championship-belt

Something else I feel I have to mention about the competitors within WWE. Why is it that some of the best superstars who could've been WWE/World champion never got their shot or never won and ended up leaving or fired (such as John Morrison and Shelton Benjamin) but we get stuck with idiots like Santino Marella and Dolph Ziggler who only waste up time other current competitors (like Drew McIntyre) should be having?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Something else I feel I have to mention about the competitors within WWE. Why is it that some of the best superstars who could've been WWE/World champion never got their shot or never won and ended up leaving or fired (such as John Morrison and Shelton Benjamin) but we get stuck with idiots like Santino Marella and Dolph Ziggler who only waste up time other current competitors (like Drew McIntyre) should be having?

Blasphemous.