• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
^That's the 'go into the other room and make a sandwich' match.

i said the same thing when i quickly turned it on during an NHL playoffs commercial

That's the same thing I was doing...sadly my Hawks lost. :( ...So I'll be rooting for the Preds to beat the Yotes.

For any Chicago Cubs fans:
CM Punk will bring Voice of the Voiceless to Wrigley Field
340x230_punk_marmol_6eqjzhee.jpg

Prepare yourselves for the best seventh-inning stretch in the world:

WWE Champion CM Punk -- A.K.A the Voice of the Voiceless -- will give voice to "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" at Wrigley Field on May 8.

A Chicago native, Punk is well-known for protecting the secret meaning of his first two initials. Could they be an homage to a certain tightrope-walking Cubs closer? Stay tuned ...

http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/cutfour/article.jsp?content_id=29458066&c_id=chc

I thought the CM stood for 'Chicago-Made'.

@reymysterio sorry for the joke about the suspenson , but: Booyah Kah, Booyah Kah, six-ty-days
You know I saw someone say that exact same comment on Wrestlezone. Literally, hyphens and all.

:facepalm: :busted::1orglaugh

But really, after seeing all the valid suspensions in the NHL for people checking people in the head causing concussions, or in the NBA for elbowing someone's temple, giving them concussions, having a WWE superstar hitting the bottle, painkillers (or whatever he's doing that they consider 'unwell') doesn't seem to be as big of a deal. Still, I realize that they don't want their talent to be found dead in their hotel room and whatnot, or screwing up in the ring.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

Your rant reflects the main problem I have with Lesnar coming back to WWE, and that's that I just can't believe an in-ring performance from him after seeing him fight in UFC. If he comes out at Extreme Rules and wrestles and actually gets hit by Cena's (wrestling) moves, it will destroy the illusion of wrestling because while Lesnar is getting hit with a Five Knuckle Shuffle I'll be thinking about his fights in the Octagon.

Lesnar's in a really tough place due to his past: he can't be a traditional professional wrestler like other guys in the company because we've all witnessed him fight in a style that would end any WWE match in a minute. And it makes it difficult for me to envision him in a program with CM Punk, like you suggest in your blog. Punk can come out and call him out on everything you say, but if we're going to believe Punk is trying to piss Lesnar off we're going to expect Lesnar to come out and destroy Punk, just because we know that he can. If they had a match and Punk, doing the normal wrestling moves he does everynight, manages to hang with Lesnar, it just won't be believable. There is going to be a huge inequality between Lesnar and Punk/Cena/Orton that is going to be extremely hard for WWE to balance, because we know Lesnar can kill each of those men and trying to make it seem like he can't will only make wrestling appear fake. The only way to fix it would be through extreme high quality storytelling, but WWE hasn't shown themselves capable of that recently.

Your rant reflects the main problem I have with Lesnar coming back to WWE, and that's that I just can't believe an in-ring performance from him after seeing him fight in UFC. If he comes out at Extreme Rules and wrestles and actually gets hit by Cena's (wrestling) moves, it will destroy the illusion of wrestling because while Lesnar is getting hit with a Five Knuckle Shuffle I'll be thinking about his fights in the Octagon.

Lesnar's in a really tough place due to his past: he can't be a traditional professional wrestler like other guys in the company because we've all witnessed him fight in a style that would end any WWE match in a minute. And it makes it difficult for me to envision him in a program with CM Punk, like you suggest in your blog. Punk can come out and call him out on everything you say, but if we're going to believe Punk is trying to piss Lesnar off we're going to expect Lesnar to come out and destroy Punk, just because we know that he can. If they had a match and Punk, doing the normal wrestling moves he does everynight, manages to hang with Lesnar, it just won't be believable. There is going to be a huge inequality between Lesnar and Punk/Cena/Orton that is going to be extremely hard for WWE to balance, because we know Lesnar can kill each of those men and trying to make it seem like he can't will only make wrestling appear fake. The only way to fix it would be through extreme high quality storytelling, but WWE hasn't shown themselves capable of that recently.

Thanks. I am not sure what can come out of this. It may also kill the career of Brock.
About the Punk part, I doubt they will have a match, but if a guy that is "that good" comes back he should go against the champion. It wouldn't make sense if has matches with Orton or the Rock

Another problem is that Brock may be overrated. We are obliged to believe that he can beat all the roster, but isn't Daniel Bryan training for MMA? He can be small but is inteligent

Why not puting Brock in a 3 way match. That may be a case where matches last longer and Brock cannot be that destructible bully he is, as the other 2 guys want to humilliate him.

Goddamn, Brock is horrible on the mic!:facepalm:

i recorded the UHD replay on saturday night but didn't watch until sunday... god you are right! i had to FF through most of that debacle because it was just uncomfortable to sit there and watch!
"ok john ...i have a list of demands...requests... #1 anything you think of doing with me you have to run by me 1st in fact anything you think of doing with this company you need to run by me...... oh wait..... first of all if you want me as the face of this company you need to meet these demands"
HUH????? WHAT?????? get your shit in order before making demands/requests!

BTW PPV RESULTS?? nobody posts this stuff anymore?

BTW PPV RESULTS?? nobody posts this stuff anymore?

United States Champion Santino Marella def. The Miz
- dark match. Love Santino....but poor Miz. He goes from headlining WM a year ago, all the way down to losing dark matches on PPV's. Talk about a talent that WWE has no idea as what to do with.

Randy Orton def. Kane (Falls Count Anywhere Match)
- this "feud" is still going on?!?!?!?! YAWN!

Brodus Clay def. Dolph Ziggler
- Excuse me!!!!! Ziggler....another young talent that WWE is burying.

Cody Rhodes def. Intercontinental Champion Big Show (Tables Match)
- unless of course you're Daddy still works for the company....then you won't get buried.

World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus def. Daniel Bryan (2-out-of-3 Falls Match)
- apparently it was the match of the night! No surprise really. And a huge demonstration as to a lost opportunity at WM.

Ryback def. two local athletes
- who the f*ck is Ryback, and what was with the "Goldberg" chants for him!??!?!

WWE Champion CM Punk def. Chris Jericho (Chicago Street Fight)
- a bit of a surpise....that's two Chicago PPV's in a row (counting the last "Money In The Bank" PPV) where CM (as a babyface) wins. That's odd, because usually a babyface loses in their hometown. Punk vs Jericho has been a pretty good rivalry, but I would have to think it's done now....and, makes me wonder why Jericho agreed to come back if they weren't going to put the belt on him for at least a little while?!?!?!

Layla def. Divas Champion Nikki Bella
- Beth Phoenix is legitimately injured, so she couldn't have a rematch....but they didn't waste time getting the belt of the Bella's!!! Who cares....still your standard "piss-break" matches.

John Cena def. Brock Lesnar (Extreme Rules Match)
- Lesnar totally dominated Cena with a MMA style of fighting...Cena got a few good shots in....but was mostly Lesnar's fight, making Cena bleed early, and often! Cena got Lesnar to bleed late in the match, and eventually won with an "F-U!" (it's an "F-U!" no matter what you call it) to Lesnar having him land on the steel steps. OUCH!!!! After the fight the defeated Lesnar still wanted to keep going....but he collapsed and then stumbled away.....and Cena got on the mic and made some speech about him possibly going away for a while?!?!?! So.....he wins, but leaves and Lasnar loses....uhhh....where do you go now WWE storytellers?!?!?!?!

United States Champion Santino Marella def. The Miz
- dark match. Love Santino....but poor Miz. He goes from headlining WM a year ago, all the way down to losing dark matches on PPV's. Talk about a talent that WWE has no idea as what to do with.

John Cena def. Brock Lesnar (Extreme Rules Match)
- Lesnar totally dominated Cena with a MMA style of fighting...Cena got a few good shots in....but was mostly Lesnar's fight, making Cena bleed early, and often! Cena got Lesnar to bleed late in the match, and eventually won with an "F-U!" (it's an "F-U!" no matter what you call it) to Lesnar having him land on the steel steps. OUCH!!!! After the fight the defeated Lesnar still wanted to keep going....but he collapsed and then stumbled away.....and Cena got on the mic and made some speech about him possibly going away for a while?!?!?! So.....he wins, but leaves and Lasnar loses....uhhh....where do you go now WWE storytellers?!?!?!?!

miz sucks
It was the best choice. You cannot put over a guy who is no your guy. lesnar is more respected for his UFC run, so why giving UFC so much credit. Cena story has been good. He is no longer the great force. He is vulnerable. Him leaving for a while may be due to tthe fact Lesnar may not work next PPV, cause the obvious would have been for him demanding/requesting a rematch. If he feuds he will feud with someone else

With exception of CM Punk beating Jericho, everyone else won whom I didn't want to see win. Santino's overrated, Randy Orton is a piece of shit, Brodus Clay is a heap of garbage, Cody Rhodes always had potential but as Atlas said, hof daddy still works for the company so his mediocre abilities keep him going, Sheamus/Bryan match...I really don't give two damns about either of them but at least Bryan can wrestle.
Ryback gets the Goldberg chants because he comes off like a Goldberg wannabe. If they don't bring the real Goldberg in then they should have Lesnar take him out.
Layla is back...I forgot she left. Anyway it's a Divas match so...blablabla
You can tell the creative dept just didn't know what to do with the Lesnar/Cena story. They're trying to grasp their hands around a fumbled ball and don't even know which way to run with it. I had a feeling Cena was taking a break one way or another. It's no surprise that Lesnar would also be away for a while. That's why the whole "I don't care about the company, I only care about Brock Lesnar" mentality fits.

By the way - What do you do with talentless eye-candy when you've given up on her ability to learn to wrestle? What else? Make her the boss' assistant. We've seen this move many times in the past.

By the way - What do you do with talentless eye-candy when you've given up on her ability to learn to wrestle? What else? Make her the boss' assistant. We've seen this move many times in the past.

I actually think Eve is pretty good in the ring and they're squandering her continued development in this new role.

So we differ in opinion on Eve's abilities. That's ok.

On a different subject, would it not make sense, now, for The Undertaker to come back and challenge Lesnar? He doesn't come around anymore unless he can find a good enough reason, and to challenge the guy who assaulted and broke the arm of the one guy in the WWE he really respects would fit well enough, imo.
I mean, unless he's only going to do 'Mania's from now on.