• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Ok....prediction time.....

John Cena vs. The Rock - Cena (...then we'll see the rematch at Summerslam...)
The Undertaker vs. Triple H (Hell in a Cell Match with special referee Shawn Michaels) - Undertaker (...or McMahon will have a fans revolt on his hands...)
WWE Champion CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho - Jericho
World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus - Sheamus (...HHH's boy get's to win it on the big stage...)
Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show - Show
Team Teddy vs. Team Johnny - Team Johnny
Randy Orton vs. Kane - Orton
Kelly Kelly & Maria Menounos vs. Divas Champion Beth Phoenix & Eve - Kelly & Menounos (...pee-break match....)
WWE Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match - Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd (....but I wouldn't even know this match was part f WM if it wasn't on wwe.com...)

....anyone else?

Rock v. Cena-Rock with some interference. Rock didn't come back to lose
Taker v HHH-Taker
Sheamu v. Daniel Bryan-Sheamus
Big Show v Cody Rhodes-Big Show
Jericho v Punk- Jericho
Team Teddy v. Team Johnny- Team Teddy
Orton v Kane-Orton

The other matches-who gives a shit.

i can't wait for tomorrow! going to Metlife stadium for 3 lacrosse matches!
then to my friends for WM!

Rock v Cena- i agree Rock isn't coming back to lose but i really have no idea :hairpull:
Taker v HHH- the streak is never gonna end- it has to be part of history when generations later read/watch it
Punk v Jericho- i also think jericho didn't come back to lose but i think this is a feud that can go on for a few months IF the storyline writing is done correctly- the punk family stuff already puts a limit onto anything going forward- i see a title change @WM then a title change back in a match on RAW. WWe is always good for one of those!
team johnny v team teddy- teddy needs to get his due he has been around long enough not to get some better story-line-I love him Playa .. but you almost always need some villain RAW gm!
Orton v Kane- i love Orton, kane winning does nothing to further his stale character (not that orton isn't sitting in neutral!)
Show v Rhodes- does it matter for either? Rhodes
How is the Miz some mid-carder now? the guy WAS the company for months then he has been forgotten.
i dont think i am going to pay much attention to the rest of the card.

John Cena vs. The Rock (Cena's gimmick will him being "haunted" with that fact that he couldn't get the job done. Rematch @ SS and he finally wins)
The Undertaker vs. Triple H (I think HBK will try to help Triple H but end up causing him to lose...regardless, no way UT loses)
WWE Champion CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho (Jericho didn't come back for nothing, I see a long feud between them)
World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus (As said already, that's Trip's boy)
Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show (Show wins, cus Rhodes is going to be elevated to the upper card)
Team Teddy vs. Team Johnny (Who cares? both of them are aggravating)
Randy Orton vs. Kane (Kane should win, but lately he's been getting buried, so much of that "Monster" push)
Kelly Kelly & Maria Menounos vs. Divas Champion Beth Phoenix & Eve (Only cus a celeb is in this match)
WWE Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match (Who cares? WWE tag team division is almost as bad as the Divas...many I miss the old days)

:2 cents:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
John Cena vs. The Rock - Cena will win. I think of this match like Hogan/Rock and I can't see Rock winning because there is no point. Rock wins, and he leaves till next Wrestlemania and WWE is stuck with the guy who went through so much shit? No way. And there better not be any fuck ups. No outside interference, no cheating by either guy, no rematches.
The Undertaker vs. Triple H - Undertaker. Absolutely no way HHH wins or I will shit in my hand and throw it at the TV.
WWE Champion CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho - Jericho will win, probably.
World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus - Sheamus will probably win, but I'm hoping for AJ interfering and allowing D-Bry to win because I think there's more storyline there going forward than there is in Sheamus winning and D-Bry using his rematch clause.
Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show - Big Show will win, I just hope it isn't a squash.
Team Teddy vs. Team Johnny - Team Teddy. I don't think WWE is ready to take Teddy Long off of TV.
Randy Orton vs. Kane - Orton, but who cares.
Kelly Kelly & Maria Menounos vs. Divas Champion Beth Phoenix & Eve - Kelly wins, and if Menounos does anything half as impressive as Snooki last year I'd be amazed. Seriously, Snooki was awesome last year.
WWE Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match - The Usos.

If Lesnar comes back, I see him getting involved in two scenarios:

1. In Taker/HHH. Perhaps what they'll do is have HHH close to victory, only for Lesnar to come out and decimate him, giving Taker the victory and setting up Taker/Lesnar for next year.
  2. In Cena/Rock, Lesnar will come out and destroy Cena and justify it because Cena wouldn't be where he is if Lesnar had stayed. Course, they won't do this choice because they won't ruin Cena/Rock like that.

Either way, if we hear the beginning of Lesnar's music in the middle of a match I'll go crazy.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
3 things:
1) That Broadus Clay "skit" was THE worst thing in WM history, bar NONE!
2) The Cena/Rock ending was horseshit, Rock didn't even hit the move correctly!
3) Taker/HHH was the BEST wrestling match I've EVER seen and that includes Flair/Steamboat that I saw live in the old Meadowlands Arena.
Shawn Michaels was AMAZING as the guest ref!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
WrestleMania? More like WrestleMeh.

Overall I thought it was a decent Wrestlemania.

Triple Threat Tag Team - Epico & Primo
Daniel Bryan(c) vs. Sheamus - Sheamus, new Champion
Randy Orton vs. Kane - Kane
Cody Rhodes(c) vs. Big Show - Big Show, new Champion
Kelly Kelly & Maria Menounos vs. Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres - Kelly Kelly & Maria Menounos
Undertaker vs. Triple H - Undertaker, 20 - 0
Team Johnny vs. Team Teddy - Team Johnny
CM Punk(c) vs. Chris Jericho
- CM Punk, retains Championship
John Cena vs. The Rock - The Rock

Man Im having the craziest gas ever! Ive farted like 30 times and good ones too, a few were like long flappy ones like 5 seconders and all air? :facepalm:

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Overall I thought it was a decent Wrestlemania.

Triple Threat Tag Team - Epico & Primo
Daniel Bryan(c) vs. Sheamus - Sheamus, new Champion
Randy Orton vs. Kane - Kane
Cody Rhodes(c) vs. Big Show - Big Show, new Champion
Kelly Kelly & Maria Menounos vs. Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres - Kelly Kelly & Maria Menounos
Undertaker vs. Triple H - Undertaker, 20 - 0
Team Johnny vs. Team Teddy - Team Johnny
CM Punk(c) vs. Chris Jericho
- CM Punk, retains Championship
John Cena vs. The Rock - The Rock

TTTT was blacked out here. The Undertaker/HHH match was the best of a weak bunch. Eve kicking ZR in the nuts was funny. The Divas match was a joke, but KK has one of the most desirable bods from the waist down in recent memory.

whoever's idea it was for that funkasarous skit should already be fired! plus the musical guests after that skit brought the show to a screeching halt! @Alexp-best match ever seen? the horrible acting of Hhh telling hbk to end it over and over was dumb&that match was nowhere near being in the top 500matches of all time.the 1st taker v hbk was by far and away a better match. rolling out that jihnny v teddy match AFTER Hhh v. taker was a terrible booking idea that gimmick match should have been early.and how do you change the stips of a match as it is about to happen? johnny changing stips on punk! finally ... how long did Cena have to stand around in the ring during musical trash flo rida? like 8minutes!?!?

Glad Rock won, but the overall card fell short. I guess Daniel Bryan pissed off Vince for getting popular when he's suppose to be a whiny heel. Sigh.

Glad Rock won, but the overall card fell short. I guess Daniel Bryan pissed off Vince for getting popular when he's suppose to be a whiny heel. Sigh.

yeah... the 1st 3 matches of this show happened in the 1st 45 minutes. the bryan v. sheamus match should have lasted longer that quick of a match is an embarrassment to ppl who paid for the ppv or ppl who paid for a ticket to the show.