• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Remember when Kane could take Tombstone Piledriver after Stone Cold Stunner after Rock Bottom after Pedigree after Sweet Chin Music - and just sit right back up like Michael Myers in Halloween?
Now, Randy Orton gives him one RKO and Kane lies there like a slug. Sad. Time to retire Kane.

I agree about the Divas match. They should just retire the Divas division if they're not going to actually give a shit about it.

^It's kinda easy to be on fire when they are recorded promos. His live part was, well...nothing special..

If you smell what Captain Catchphrase is Tweeting

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Man, Cena's wife looks like a Hooter's chick.
I thought he'd rate better?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Rock took some heat tonight (tooth fairy chant :1orglaugh). That was a little surprising. Overall though, the crowd response to both of them was lukewarm. I would have expected Cena to get a little more cheers than what he did. They were in his hometown after all. Wrestlemania is going to be a very hostile environment. Both of them had really good go home lines to end their promos.

Rock vs Cena might be the biggest draw on the card, but Punk vs. Jericho is going to be one hell of a wrestling match. I'm really looking forward to that one.

I really don't like Cena too much but can't stands the Crock, he looks like a samoan stone cold wanna be, and the whole pre recorded out of ring promo's were so scripted and overdone it was just too fake! I know wrestling is, "Sports Entertainment," but if someone got in my face like that I'd kick there ass :rofl: Toothfairy :rofl2:
& for some reason I was super interested in Eve tonight, I don't know if it was the way she got the pin or her being a HoeSki but subliminal message made me search the web for her ass :D

Remember when Kane could take Tombstone Piledriver after Stone Cold Stunner after Rock Bottom after Pedigree after Sweet Chin Music - and just sit right back up like Michael Myers in Halloween?
Now, Randy Orton gives him one RKO and Kane lies there like a slug. Sad. Time to retire Kane.

That's not Kane's fault. That's called the WWE writers.

They probably planned it to try and give Cena some more hype. It's been all Rocky for over a year. I wonder if the notes thing was planned though since it was a low blow. Punk had notes on his wrist for his big promo last year, so I've always thought it's one of those business things you don't mention.

This whole feud is to get Cena more popular, and Vince is trying his damnedest to do so. Rocky could destroy him in those live-segment shots, but they always let him off and just set the whole thing out to call him his bitch or something. Cena reacts the dumbest ways possible.

That's not Kane's fault. That's called the WWE writers.

Yes I'm well aware that it's the writers, but my point is that since the WWE doesn't utilize him well, and hasn't for quite some time, and will likely never again, it's time for him to step aside. I'm still a fan, but it's always hard to see a former top-carder overstay his welcome and tread water like he's doing. Then I guess as long as he's collecting a paycheck, he's fine with it.

btw, apparently Cleveland is a shit-brained as Minnesota. What? I said they're shitty. What? I said they're shitty. What? HBK speaks. What? Taker speaks. What?...

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Fuckin' Rock....:1orglaugh

i`m going monday. cant wait!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Jerico/Punk looks like it's gonna steal the show @ WM.