• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Jericho/Punk looks like it's gonna steal the show @ WM.

Agreed. Definitely looking forward to that one.

And I love the Great One and all, but this feud was stale in November.

At about 5:44, I think he said "Jericho, you're a piece of shit!" and then he said "You're bullshit...and that's exactly what I'm gonna beat out of you".
Watch Jericho's facial expression change when Punk calls him a piece of shit. I love it. :1orglaugh
Someone may be paying a fine, eh?

I agree with previous people. Jericho/Punk match is the most must-see match of WMania.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
At about 5:44, I think he said "Jericho, you're a piece of shit!" and then he said "You're bullshit...and that's exactly what I'm gonna beat out of you".
Watch Jericho's facial expression change when Punk calls him a piece of shit. I love it. :1orglaugh
Someone may be paying a fine, eh?

I agree with previous people. Jericho/Punk match is the most must-see match of WMania.

Keep in mind that this is ALL a work and is done w/ Vince's blessing.

WM time=all stops pulled!!

^But no women have stripped yet. Ah, those were the days.

I was mistaken with what Punk said. He actually said "Jericho, you're bullshit!....You're bullshit, and that's exactly what I'm gonna beat out of you".
7:02

I was watching the Blackhawks game a couple of nights ago (as I do), and during the 2nd intermission they do something called 'Shoot the Puck' where 2 or 3 fans, you know...shoot the puck...
I wasn't paying very close attention until I was suddenly hearing "Cult of Personality" by Living Colour. I was thinking "Well hell yeah, I guess they're starting to use that song at sporting events now". It was just then that I noticed the fan stepping up to shoot had the name "Punk" on the back of his jersey. Well no shit - he is from Chicago after all.
I was hoping to find a clip from the actual Comcast Sports Net broadcast but this'll do.

He's the best in the world...at wrestling. ;)
Power wasn't an issue but he wasn't the best with his aim.
I love that shot of him at 0:43

i was at the NJDevils game last night and saw a guy who sat behind me for years @ ECW arena @ philly- good guy. we talked for a minute or 2 and he said did i see raw and the Franchise come out??? i was like "who? what?" he said the Franchise Shane Douglas came out like an invasion type angle and then got kicked out.
NOBODY POSTED THAT HERE!!!!! WTF?!?!?!?!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
i was at the NJDevils game last night and saw a guy who sat behind me for years @ ECW arena @ philly- good guy. we talked for a minute or 2 and he said did i see raw and the Franchise come out??? i was like "who? what?" he said the Franchise Shane Douglas came out like an invasion type angle and then got kicked out.
NOBODY POSTED THAT HERE!!!!! WTF?!?!?!?!

Because it was barely on TV, if at all. He stood up in the crowd and tried to get an ECW chant started before security kicked him out. I didn't even notice him until I watched the clip on YouTube.

Because it was barely on TV, if at all. He stood up in the crowd and tried to get an ECW chant started before security kicked him out. I didn't even notice him until I watched the clip on YouTube.

i recorded the UHD RAW replay thinking he like ran into the ring or something- the way my buddy told it! i watched the replay 2 times and didnt see shit! i didnt know it was barely on tv. my friend called it an INVASION type thing- usually when an invasion is planned on WWE the guys come to the ring or something like that! this is an invasion!:

I just watched the Shane Douglas invasion thing on youtube- LAME!

for those of you interested. and if you have the NBCsports channel (formerly Versus)
this coming friday at 6am they have some hour long show on the Rock/Cena matchup- its an inside look at the training,hollywood work,buildup to the match at WM!
i am recording it. seems like it could be interesting :dunno:

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
for those of you interested. and if you have the NBCsports channel (formerly Versus)
this coming friday at 6am they have some hour long show on the Rock/Cena matchup- its an inside look at the training,hollywood work,buildup to the match at WM!
i am recording it. seems like it could be interesting :dunno:

Once in a Lifetime: The Rock vs John Cena.
They are showing it tonight 8pm on USA network.

Once in a Lifetime: The Rock vs John Cena.
They are showing it tonight 8pm on USA network.

ah! good looking out. i only saw it on NBCsports because i was looking foward the next week or 2 weeks to see if there would be any new NHL36 show. i set my dvr for 8pm tonight!

i missed the 1st hour of RAW but i don't think i missed much. i guess i was caught up in the moment and like the crowd i was looking at who was going to come and help teddy long...i was thinking a big name,crowd popper.... but i did "mark out" when booka T came to the rescue!
has the WWE gone soft ? or just forgot what gets the crowd amped,excited & ready? how did the Rock & Cena not come to blows as the show went off the air? they always did that on the last Raw before WM- one of the main event matches contenders would come to blows and hype it up even more. Rock v Cena was just alot of talk these last few weeks leading up...IF I WAS A WRITER i would have had the Rock do his thing...Cena come out when he did...perfect entrance timing,have Cena have his say ...then either one although i would actually pick Cena, say "you know what Rock the biggest stage of them all and the time for talk is over!" and slug the Rock... then a heated back n forth fist exchange happens as the show fades.
Yes? .... No?.... unless Taker and Triple H threw down but they didn't show anything regarding that when they recapped at the beginning of the 2nd hour.

Show felt like a rehash of the past three weeks. Build has been AWFUL for Mania! Cody Rhodes bringing in the verb was great, however.

how could they not put Cena and Rock on Piper's Pit? what are they? morons? they blew it! the end was just so lame and non exciting.

To be honest, I liked some of what Cena had to say, since he did bring up some good points. Rock was just the usual bs, peppered with multiple chants reminiscent of the Jerry Springer show.
I agree anyway that it was a mind-blowing disappointment altogether.
I noticed toward the end of the Cena vs Rock special, Chris Jericho says 'I think it's gonna be one of the best matches ever seen, because it's destined to be that".
All I can think is that he was actually talking about his own match with CM Punk, but the editing department made it seem like he was talking about Cena vs Rock. Maybe not, but that's what I'm telling myself.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I'm pumped for Mania this year, but I realized it's only because of Cena/Rock and Taker/HHH. The other matches don't do anything for me. I like D-Bry and Rhodes but their matches have been built up horribly (it's sad that Rhodes/Show is probably the third best built-up match on the card. I just don't buy the whole Punk/Jericho feud now that Y2J is insulting his family). Meanwhile, all the other matches are going to be a waste. Why put Kane and Orton in a match? And no Del Rio, or goddamn it, Brodus Clay?