• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I'll bet it will still happen, Eve joining with Kane. They must want to stretch her storyline a little longer leading into the merge with Kane, just to add to the drama and reason behind her joining him. It would've been too sudden and out of nowhere and it would'nt had made much sense. They have to show her getting booed and being hated first - and then she will "embrace the hate". See, she needed to receive the hate first in order to have something to embrace.
As for Ryder, well, we can't have everyone beating Kane...even if it might give him a push. Maybe even the WWE thinks that would be too unbelievable.
-OR - Cena may step aside and "let" Ryder have his revenge, so then Cena can concentrate on the Rock. - As far as I know there is no March PPV, so WMania is the next one.
Also, it wouldn't make much sense for Ryder to suddenly go from wheelchair-ridden to running out swinging. He might have time off for another reason.

btw, according to the official WWE website, Orton has a concussion and is to be re-evaluated. Not sure if that's real or kayfabe, but it might shed some light on his absence from competition.

Speaking of injuries, were Dolph Ziggler and Wade Barrett's injuries legitimate? I saw them both land and it actually looked legit, especially Barrett. The way Ziggler landed on him and then the way Barrett landed on his arm. It looked pretty bad.
The site says Wade's is real. http://www.wwe.com/inside/wade-barrett-injury
WWE.com has learned that during Raw SuperShow's 10-Man Battle Royal, Wade Barrett suffered a partial dislocation of his left elbow Monday night. Barrett will undergo an MRI for further evaluation in the coming days and will be out of action for at least 6 to 8 weeks. (PHOTOS)

The injury occurred following Barrett and R-Truth's elimination from the contest. As Truth and Barrett recovered from their eliminations on the outside, Big Show tossed Dolph Ziggler on top of them from the ring. The three Superstars were knocked backwards and Barrett landed awkwardly on his arm.

Stay with WWE.com for the latest updates on Barret's condition.

Also, Vickie Guerrero is not that great of an actor and she looked legitimately concerned, but not in an over-the-top way.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Barrett's was real. If you were watching closely you could see Jericho asking the ref what happened after he won the Battle Royal. Ziggler as far as I know is ok.

You can easily tell how real Barrett's was right after it happened. He starts swearing and slamming the floor with his good arm out of shear madness/pain/frustration. Gotta feel for the guy to have that happen just outside of WM.

"What"-ing the Undertaker?? Really??? Who are these fucking shitbags in the audience who have this lack of respect? Jesus Christ! You don't "What" Taker, you fucking assholes!
...and then they started doing it to Triple H....I really hate the "universe". :facepalm::brick::hairpull:

Agreed! When I was watching, I couldnt believe it myself! Minnesota needs to get it together!

^ Minnesota clearly doesn't have many true wrestling fans, otherwise they would know better. I guaran-damn-tee that wouldn't happen in Chicago.

Check this out! Listen to the song, check out the lyrics and tell me this wouldn't be the perfect song for Chris Jericho. He should be using this! - Or it should be the theme song for the CM Punk/Y2J match.
The song's called "Undisputed", by Halford - side project of Rob Halford of Judas Priest.

He's king of the world
On top of his game
He only holds back
To take perfect aim

He turns days to nights
With all that he has
A signature blow
Turns jaws into glass

Opponents line up as they meet him
And watch as they fall one by one
The title is held by the leader
He gets there by shock and by stun

Ready to fight and to make it all right
He's the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world
Taking the prize to dismiss and demise
The undisputed heavyweight champion of the world

So easy to judge
The temper that boils
He'll take the mistakes
To the victor the spoils

Pugnacious and firm
Combative by rule
The charm's in his fist
So pity the fool

Don't step in the ring, or it's owner
Enables that justice prevails
It's hard to give in and then own up
No limits when you're hard as nails

Bring it all on and do what must be done
Give up your hopes you'll be left on the ropes

A battle of wits
That's made in the mind
With physical force
He's cruel to be kind

The struggle's within
The outcome is plain
The effort pays back
And nothings in vain

Opponents line up as they meet him
And watch as they fall one by one
The title is held by the leader
He gets there by shock and by stun

Time to make peace or to beg for release
Look in the face of the deadly embrace

watched Raw replay last night, i know i'm late replying but wow was the "WHAT" just old now? ALL FANS NEED TO STOP DOING IT!
Barrett injury i can figure out what happened, it didn't look like he hit the arm on the announce table i guess when ziggler was thrown by show as his body hit the guys on the floor the injury occurred.

after Jericho and Punk cut that epic promo, i couldn't give 2 :baconsalt:'s about Cena/Rock. Jericho/Punk promo just made me MORE interested with their match.

PlasmaTwa2

after Jericho and Punk cut that epic promo, i couldn't give 2 :baconsalt:'s about Cena/Rock. Jericho/Punk promo just made me MORE interested with their match.

I disagree. The Rock/Cena promo was awesome. Was the first time Cena actually won one of their confrontations.

Rock calls him Kung Pow Bitch. Cena makes fun of him for having to write notes on his wrist. A low blow, but a painful one.

I disagree. The Rock/Cena promo was awesome. Was the first time Cena actually won one of their confrontations.

Rock calls him Kung Pow Bitch. Cena makes fun of him for having to write notes on his wrist. A low blow, but a painful one.

yeah that whole segment just felt weird.The Rocks comeback was wack.maybe he's gonna sell the whole "Dwayne" thing.

PlasmaTwa2

yeah that whole segment just felt weird.The Rocks comeback was wack.maybe he's gonna sell the whole "Dwayne" thing.

They probably planned it to try and give Cena some more hype. It's been all Rocky for over a year. I wonder if the notes thing was planned though since it was a low blow. Punk had notes on his wrist for his big promo last year, so I've always thought it's one of those business things you don't mention.

They probably planned it to try and give Cena some more hype. It's been all Rocky for over a year. I wonder if the notes thing was planned though since it was a low blow. Punk had notes on his wrist for his big promo last year, so I've always thought it's one of those business things you don't mention.

i know it's an act but it sorta looked like the Rock was ever so slightly flustered after Cena promo'd on him and just walked out...rock stumbled through a few words before saying the same thing ....TWICE! "the rock,dwayne johnson,dwayne johnson, the rock" ....then some other sentence then again he says "the rock,dwayne johnson,dwayne johnson, the rock" he was beat in the promo- the ROCK looked HUGE as FUCK though!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Rock just tearing Cena's merchandise up right now.....:1orglaugh

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Epic promo by The Great One. Throwing Cena merchandise into the harbor was great. I loved the running commentary too. That's when Rock is at his funniest. I hate when he makes a promo and references Twitter 47 times. Get off that bullshit. Who cares what's trending?

And for fuck's sake, I would last in bed longer with Eve Torres than Alicia Fox just did in their match. Why have a diva's division when the matches are that goddamn quick? It's a fucking joke. :facepalm:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I dunno much about this broad w/ Daniel Bryan but man, shes pretty dope! :drool2:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Rock is on complete fire tonight!

These out of the ring promos are what Rock is the best ever at.