• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Bleh. So now Taker comes back once in a yr to wrestle a person from the click, and wrestles that same person for two yrs straight. Lame.

I was really hoping it wasn't going to be Taker vs. HHH again. But it's too late to have Taker start a feud with someone to wrestle so why not continue the one from last year. I hate when the WWE takes the easy way

Hulk Hogan - "What'cha gonna do, when the powers of Hulkamania run wild on you?!"
"Macho Man" Randy Savage - "Oooh yeeeah! Dig it!"
Ric Flair - "To be the man, you've gotta beat the man." "I'm the limousine ridin, jet flyin, wheelin' n' dealin', kiss stealin' - WOOO - son of a gun!"
Rowdy Roddy Piper - "Just when you think you know all the answers, I change the questions."
"The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase - "Everybody's got a price!"
Bret "Hitman" Hart - "I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be."
The Undertaker - "You will...rest...in...peace."
Stone Cold Steve Austin - "Austin 3:16 says I just whooped your ass!" "Aw, Hell yeah!"
The Rock - "If you smell what the Rock is cookin'."
Triple H - "Because I am The Game, and I am that damn good."
John Cena - "If you want some, come get some!"
Daniel Bryan - "We are leaving this arena in a Prius."

:thumbsup: ...:facepalm:

Hulk Hogan - "What'cha gonna do, when the powers of Hulkamania run wild on you?!"
"Macho Man" Randy Savage - "Oooh yeeeah! Dig it!"
Ric Flair - "To be the man, you've gotta beat the man." "I'm the limousine ridin, jet flyin, wheelin' n' dealin', kiss stealin' - WOOO - son of a gun!"
Rowdy Roddy Piper - "Just when you think you know all the answers, I change the questions."
"The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase - "Everybody's got a price!"
Bret "Hitman" Hart - "I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be."
The Undertaker - "You will...rest...in...peace."
Stone Cold Steve Austin - "Austin 3:16 says I just whooped your ass!" "Aw, Hell yeah!"
The Rock - "If you smell what the Rock is cookin'."
Triple H - "Because I am The Game, and I am that damn good."
John Cena - "If you want some, come get some!"
Daniel Bryan - "We are leaving this arena in a Prius."

:thumbsup: ...:facepalm:

yeah, i see where you're going with that. i agree

Eh.

That Cena-Eve-Ryder stuff was so corny and dumb. I feel bad for Kane he has to dwell in that mess. Nobody in that lineup can act aside from him. Remember the triangle story between Kurt Angle, Triple H, and Stephanie McMahon? Not nearly as bad!

I like how they tried to make as if Zach Ryder getting pushed off the stage onto concrete, when clearly it was grey colored safety pads. Why not make that whole area pads so that we might not notice the obvious?
:facepalm:

I was thinking a ball pit, like you see at McDonalds and such.

I should clarify my previous post. I was only comparing the last Raw to the countless ones before it. It was the first one I managed to sit all the way through in years. I'm sure it was in part due to the absence of such things as the 'Funkasaurus' and an active Zack Ryder. No "woo woo"'s, no "you know it"'s. Just a jackass getting embarrassed and pushed off a ledge. Fake or not, I still got a bit of joy watching him get pushed.
As far as Kane goes, I'm pretty sure he's getting too old and brittle to deal with "real" situations, so to speak. I wonder how much they're paying him to stick around. Both he and Taker need to have a big finale and then just call it a day. That's what I was hoping for for this year's Wrestlemania, but instead they want to do Taker/HHH part 3 and Kane trying to teach Cena to hate or whatever.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
It's official: WrestleMania XXIX will be at New Meadowlands.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
And The Big Show didst smacketh down The Great Khali.

PlasmaTwa2

You know what I think WWE is going to do? This Smackdown, they're going to have a storyline where Teddy Long gives Orton a title shot because he couldn't compete in the Chamber and they're going to have Orton win the title so he can be in the title match at WrestleMania. Either that, or they are just going to include him in the match for no reason.

results from last night?

cause i dont watch raw until saturday UHD replay or sunday after i record it.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
results from last night?

cause i dont watch raw until saturday UHD replay or sunday after i record it.

Punk and Bryan retained their titles. Jack Swagger beat Gabriel. Cena beat Kane...

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
And this shit with Cena and Eve has made me change the station to Green Acres.

"What"-ing the Undertaker?? Really??? Who are these fucking shitbags in the audience who have this lack of respect? Jesus Christ! You don't "What" Taker, you fucking assholes!
...and then they started doing it to Triple H....I really hate the "universe". :facepalm::brick::hairpull:

If anything with this Eve angle they should have had her do a Heel turn LAST monday, or at the PPV where she turns out to be the one who really "Embraces the Hate" and she hooks-up with Kane to further humiliate Zack Ryder. Her in a matching Kane-esque red & black, skin tight dress would be hot! Plus, Kane vs Ryder might be an interesting story where they could legitimately give Ryder a REAL push. Let him actually rise up to the challenge of Kane as a wrestler and not just a Internet Champ!

PlasmaTwa2

If anything with this Eve angle they should have had her do a Heel turn LAST monday, or at the PPV where she turns out to be the one who really "Embraces the Hate" and she hooks-up with Kane to further humiliate Zack Ryder. Her in a matching Kane-esque red & black, skin tight dress would be hot! Plus, Kane vs Ryder might be an interesting story where they could legitimately give Ryder a REAL push. Let him actually rise up to the challenge of Kane as a wrestler and not just a Internet Champ!

Agreed. It should have been Ryder being the one to feud with Kane since it would have made him a bigger star. Cena beating Kane does nothing; Ryder beating Kane makes him more than what he already is. Plus, I could have seen that feud ending at WrestleMania. Now what do Ryder, Eve and Kane have to do at the big event? :dunno: