• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
no matter how much kane is made out to be a monster again, i dont think i will ever be able to take him seriously ever again

the whole kane character was fucked over when his mask came off and eve more so when he became a face

^ Agreed. Kane can't come back from where he's been. Wearing a ribbon and singing Christmas songs with Stone Cold and the gang...

I can't believe people are dissing the debut of the Funkasaurus. You people ought to be ashamed of yourselves, it was a marvellous swerve on the part of the WWE, and for the second week running as well.

Nobody needs to see another fat, 400 pounder doing the usual 400 pounder shit in 2012. We want to see them doing this:-

tumblr_lxkl1cccXq1qf6sjz.gif

Funk yeah!

Surely you jest. Nobody need to see another fatass wrestler trying to act 'funky'. Rikishi, Dusty Rhodes, Viscera a.k.a. Mabel, Dude Love, The Godfather...I know there were others as well, but they were such forgettable gimmicks.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Forgettable? You remembered them ;)

All those gimmicks were over, most of them in a big way. It's not just the gimmick, though, it's the swerve which was brilliant. Plus there are so many angles they can get out of it - they could even have him one week just go mad and destroy people after it's revealed he had to do it to get a job on Raw. Loads of avenues they can go down. It was perfectly executed as well.

do i need to record RAW replay this week? was there JERICHO? if not then i can skip it!i only care about JERICHO!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
That doesn't keep Wrestlemania 30 from going there as the date can be changed to a different Sunday if all parties agree.

Why change the date just so it can be in Dallas. The Cowboys said it can't work, so have them host it in 31 and put 30 where it belongs in MSG. And then put 32 in Toronto because I'd like to go to a WrestleMania in my lifetime without travelling to buttfuck country to go see one like I would have had to if I wanted to see the past five.

Why change the date just so it can be in Dallas. The Cowboys said it can't work, so have them host it in 31 and put 30 where it belongs in MSG. And then put 32 in Toronto because I'd like to go to a WrestleMania in my lifetime without travelling to buttfuck country to go see one like I would have had to if I wanted to see the past five.

Wow! All I said was that they could change the date if they wanted the venue based on the fact the Vince wants Wrestlemania to be at stadiums from here on out, not that they HAD to be at Cowboys Stadium. No reason to be butt hurt about it.:facepalm:

Anyway, moving on. Primo and Epico are the new Tag Team Champions.

every 10th 'Mania should be held in MSG. 1, 10 and 20 were there, keep the pattern going. besides, every 10th is their anniversery so it makes sense.

Forgettable? You remembered them ;)

All those gimmicks were over, most of them in a big way. It's not just the gimmick, though, it's the swerve which was brilliant. Plus there are so many angles they can get out of it - they could even have him one week just go mad and destroy people after it's revealed he had to do it to get a job on Raw. Loads of avenues they can go down. It was perfectly executed as well.

You misunderstood my words. The forgettable ones were the ones I couldn't name. The gimmick was not brilliant. I'll admit that it is passable. The possible angle you suggested is exactly what is going to happen, because it's so transparent. It's painfully predictable. Of course he's going to have enough and say he was forced to act like a fool. He'll go back to being the angry wrecking machine that he was setting out to be on NXT. Anyway, I know this is a difference of opinion. You're looking at someone who also hates Zack Ryder, while everyone else thinks he's the greatest thing since 2-ply toilet paper.

fellas...just let me know if there was any jericho on last night so i can record the UHD replay saturday night

Bourne is probably history, and it's pretty unfortunate.

Vince never gave him a chance in the company outside a few mid-card spots... Exchanging wins here and there with Jack Swagger for four years will benefit no one.

You know how there are people who, when they are having problems with their current girlfriend, or wife, they start to look back on their old girlfriends. Maybe look at old pictures, or maybe call them up...
That's how I feel looking back at all of this.

Ohhhh....Steph...

im thinking i want to shoot some jizz looking at her ass! OMFG!!!!!!! i always liked steph- not sexually (i did!) but for the show.lots of ppl hated her but i basically just laughed all the time when she came out. Fuck! remember when HHH knocked her out and brought her to the little chapel to get married .... then showed the video while she & Test were going to tie the knot??! HILARIOUS! BUT OMFG.... HER LEGS & ASS are unbelievable!