• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Hmmmm...60 days away from potentially the biggest match of the year with Cena vs The Rock and the WWE made Cena look pretty impotent vs. Kane tonight....interesting. Not sure the logic behind that....

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Kharma in the Rumble was the highlight of the night.

Ive watched WWE long enough to have seen some of the worst gimmicks, the Funkasaurus has to be THE WORST of all time that ive ever seen. What a effin stupid idea.

Can Mike Tyson even pronounce "Hall of Fame"?
"Ha-uh...Howfeem!"

So, are we looking at Sheamus vs Bryan, and Jericho vs Punk at Wrestlemania?

By the way, we've got to give WWE a little bit of credit for not giving Orton the win at the Rumble - St. Louis is his hometown.

I think when they were putting together ideas for the upcoming Wrestlemania, someone accidentally opened the 2011 file instead of 2012, and next thing we knew...we are looking at HHH/Taker Wrestlemania sign stare-off once more.
Good thing they didn't open a different file, or we could've been looking at 60 year old Hogan fighting Andre's corpse.

who was it? jericho?

Yep! Jericho!

And, oh boy!!!! Taker vs HHH 2!!!!!

:facepalm:

Ok, I know 'Taker can or does only wrestle 1 or 2 times a year....but (Miz voice) really? REALLY?!? If WWE can't come up with original ideas for Taker anymore than just let him get his 20-0 record and then GO AWAY!!!!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Yep! Jericho!

And, oh boy!!!! Taker vs HHH 2!!!!!

:facepalm:

Ok, I know 'Taker can or does only wrestle 1 or 2 times a year....but (Miz voice) really? REALLY?!? If WWE can't come up with original ideas for Taker anymore than just let him get his 20-0 record and then GO AWAY!!!!

Technically it is Taker vs HHH 3.

Agreed. just to name a few. Michael Cole, Lawler, Road Dogg and Jim 'Hoe' Duggen again? they forgot Harley Race.

I didn't even mind Road Dogg in it. But Cole, Lawler, Duggan, Khali, and just a countless end of jobbers. It was a poor showing. They should have put the Brodus-Drew McIntyre segment in there instead of wasting 3-5 mins earlier on it.

so monday night i recorded WifeSwap starring mick foley's wife&family because it was mick foley!
i dont watch these awful tv shows matter of fact i dont watch any of those type of awful tv shows and this is an awful show i dunno who can tolerate and watch this garbage!

ok my point. mick foley's daughter noelle is unbelievable hot! i dont mean that in a sexual manner,she is a very beautiful girl!