• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
It's about time! Congrats to the Road Warriors!:glugglug:

Possibly the greatest tag team of all time. :bowdown:
OHHHHHWWWWHAAATAAARRRRRRRUUSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!
L-O-D!!!-L-O-D!!!-L-O-D!!!!!
(R.I.P. Hawk)

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
No, Ric Flair was an amazing heel. Roddy piper was an amazing heel. Scott Hall and Kevin Nash were great heels.

Michael Cole is douche bag. He doesn't get any heat as a heel. People are just apathetic towards him. They'll drop the angle after WM. It's a waste of time to involve the announcers in a feud. That's what the wrestlers are there to do.

No, Ric Flair was an amazing heel. Roddy piper was an amazing heel. Scott Hall and Kevin Nash were great heels.

Michael Cole is douche bag. He doesn't get any heat as a heel. People are just apathetic towards him. They'll drop the angle after WM. It's a waste of time to involve the announcers in a feud. That's what the wrestlers are there to do.

:bowdown:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
The Brahma Bull needs to work on his kip-ups.

Props to Cena for taking the heat tonight. He gave it almost as well as he took it.

The Miz continues to impress me. I hope he keeps the title even though the match is shaping up to be heel vs. heel.

No, because he's got you and he's doing exactly what a heel is supposed to do (ie make you hate him.)

Cole owns you guys.

But anyway, how GREAT was that show!?!?!? That sound you're hearing is cash registers all over the world ringing up Wrestlemania sales. Here is everyone who sold the fuck out of that show tonight:

COLE
LAWLER
SWAGGER
ROCK
MIZ
CENA
TRIPS
TAKER
H-B-MOTHERFUCKING-K

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I gotta admit, Cena's promo blew Rock's away!
He dropped it like it meant something to him and all Rock could do was threaten to kick Cena's ass!?
:2 cents:

No, because he's got you and he's doing exactly what a heel is supposed to do (ie make you hate him.)

People boo the crap out of Cena, does that mean he's a heel.... no. People boo Cole because he's annoying as fuck and no one gives a crap about this stupid ass storyline. I'd boo Jerry Lawler if I was at a live event as well just to show my disapproval. The Cole/ Lawler Match is wasted time and could have been time better spent, not only that but they're wasting Stone Cold too.

Most
adults who are longtime fans boo to show their disapproval most of the time... Cena for example. Kids boo because someone is a heel. Look at C.m. Punk currently or Edge a few years ago, heels, but they were still getting massive pops, at least from the adult demographic.

I gotta admit, Cena's promo blew Rock's away!
He dropped it like it meant something to him and all Rock could do was threaten to kick Cena's ass!?
:2 cents:

'dropped it like it meant something...'. Is that from some rap song or something? :facepalm: :1orglaugh

But would it had gone down that way if they were face to face on the night Rock first made his return? Cena had a few weeks to come up with his reponse, didn't he? Let's see him do it on the spot. Let's see him drop it like it ain't so rehearsed.
Besides, Miz threw a wrench into the gears when he interupted them, so we'd never know what might've been said or done.

Also, what in the living fuck does "You can't see me" mean?? To this day, I haven't figured it out. It's not like he's fast. He's medium speed. I'm willing to bet that the answer isn't good enough to justify it. Just typical meaningless ghetto crap. Cena's the wrong color, listens to the wrong music, has the wrong fans, poops incorrectly, breaths wrong, misses the urinal and he ovulates.

The greatest tag team of all time. :bowdown:
OHHHHHWWWWHAAATAAARRRRRRRUUSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!
L-O-D!!!-L-O-D!!!-L-O-D!!!!!
(R.I.P. Hawk)

Fixed. LOD changed the business. The only other tag team that comes close is The Freebirds. LOD did it on an international scale. I just wonder what Shawn is going to do when he gets "out-popped" during the ceremony.

That segment with Trips, Taker, and HBK was off the charts awesome.

wondering WHY HBK got punked out??.... make him look like a wimp before his HOF induction...the guy WAS the business for a number of years!

The Brahma Bull needs to work on his kip-ups.

Props to Cena for taking the heat tonight. He gave it almost as well as he took it.

The Miz continues to impress me. I hope he keeps the title even though the match is shaping up to be heel vs. heel.

the Rock did look good doing some in-ring stuff ...gotta admit..
im interested to see if the Miz keeps the title and... HOW he does as the main event of wrestlemania...