• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
How many main eventers were created? And they could have had guys like John Morrison and Dolph Ziggler easily be where Miz is, but because Miz is a showtime spokesperson, they kept the title on him. They care more about promoting oneself than actual wrestling. Oops, I'm sorry, they're not wrestlers. Entertainers. *snicker*

Miz is a fucking AFTERTHOUGHT in the match at Mania. Him being champion is irrelevant. The WWE is focusing squarely on Cena/Rock, and that's easy to see.

That is another thing that is so pitiful, the whole we want to be called entertainers now. I guess it just reflects that talent is no longer measured by in ring skills but by mic skills or who can beat Khali in a dance off :facepalm:.

Also, luvtheladies, when you say guys like Shelton or Lashley don't deserve a push because they didn't have mic skills, that's fucking pathetic and is one of the main problems with WWE. Lashely and Shelton were both extremely talented and athletic as all hell and they had a boatload of great and exciting matches. If you want to trade athleticism and in ring talent for mic skills, then what's the point of watching wrestling. Sure the promos are a nice addition but shouldn't it all boil down to what happens in the ring??? This is also the reason why I see a terrible future for Sin Cara in WWE and that is a shame for such a talented guy. All the kids are gonna complain and cry cause he speaks little to no English (at least I think he doesn't, I've never heard him speak english). I don't know how he is gonna cut promos and I see them getting rid of one of the best talents they have had in ages just because he doesn't have the vocal talent.

Also, luvtheladies, when you say guys like Shelton or Lashley don't deserve a push because they didn't have mic skills, that's fucking pathetic and is one of the main problems with WWE. Lashely and Shelton were both extremely talented and athletic as all hell and they had a boatload of great and exciting matches. If you want to trade athleticism and in ring talent for mic skills, then what's the point of watching wrestling. Sure the promos are a nice addition but shouldn't it all boil down to what happens in the ring??? This is also the reason why I see a terrible future for Sin Cara in WWE and that is a shame for such a talented guy. All the kids are gonna complain and cry cause he speaks little to no English (at least I think he doesn't, I've never heard him speak english). I don't know how he is gonna cut promos and I see them getting rid of one of the best talents they have had in ages just because he doesn't have the vocal talent.

Guys who cut great promos have been more valuable than guy who are awesome in the ring but lack charisma since wrestling first got on TV. Where have you been?

I guess I'm lucky since I enjoy what WWE does for the most part. I think the shows are great and I think Wrestlemania this Sunday is going to be a fantastic time and money well spent. If I was as upset as you guys I don't know what I would do. I would definitely quit watching.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
^^ video posting fail/10

Yeah, I did quit watching in about 2002. I started watching again because The Great One returned. When he leaves, I'll stop watching it again.

WWE's product is garbage now for one simple reason: they don't have any competition. Nitro isn't around to make them push the envelope. All they have now is TNA. And let's be honest, nobody watches TNA. It doesn't matter how shitty the story lines and talent are in WWE, if you want to watch professional wrestling, that's all you have.

The Great One returned. When he leaves, I'll stop watching it again.

WWE's product is garbage now for one simple reason: they don't have any competition. Nitro isn't around to make them push the envelope. All they have now is TNA. And let's be honest, nobody watches TNA. It doesn't matter how shitty the story lines and talent are in WWE, if you want to watch professional wrestling, that's all you have.

Thank you. That's very true. - although I still watch TNA. Mostly for the Knockouts.

oh gawd, zack ryder is such an annoying idiot, his shows are not even remotely funny, there is 41/2 miutes of my life, i will never get back

he will never be the future of the wwe

Also, luvtheladies, when you say guys like Shelton or Lashley don't deserve a push because they didn't have mic skills, that's fucking pathetic and is one of the main problems with WWE. Lashely and Shelton were both extremely talented and athletic as all hell and they had a boatload of great and exciting matches.
Wha? Shelton is a mediocre pro wrestler(boatloads of athleticism, but never ever put it all together in the ring) and Lashley was flat-out awful when Cena, Umaga, Booker, and JBL weren't carrying his sorry ass.