• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Trish's thong was the best part of this week's Raw. Everyone knew Cena was in the building and after all the Miz has done to put focus on him he goes and shakes the WWE to it's core by.............................Flipping the logo upside down so it looks like a M. I'm pumped for Wrestlemania now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was seriously hoping it would be a brand new Miz belt or the pre-cena WWE belt. They really need to get rid of that stupid jewel encrusted championship, it makes the belt look so unprofessional.... but I guess it's not as bad as the TNA decepticon championship haha

Trish's thong was the best part of this week's Raw. Everyone knew Cena was in the building and after all the Miz has done to put focus on him he goes and shakes the WWE to it's core by.............................Flipping the logo upside down so it looks like a M. I'm pumped for Wrestlemania now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank god you posted it....i fell asleep at like 9:30 last night and was planning on watching the show but no need to now....FF through the whole show!

I was seriously hoping it would be a brand new Miz belt or the pre-cena WWE belt.

I thought that was going to be the big news. The belt is so tired and I never really understood why the WWE kept on using it. It was designed for Cena's "Thug-Life" image but they keep it around. I may be mistaken , but didn't Stone Cold have a smoking skulls belt he used when he was the champion. And when he lost the belt the winner used the original title. I'm pretty sure that was the case

I thought that was going to be the big news. The belt is so tired and I never really understood why the WWE kept on using it. It was designed for Cena's "Thug-Life" image but they keep it around. I may be mistaken , but didn't Stone Cold have a smoking skulls belt he used when he was the champion. And when he lost the belt the winner used the original title. I'm pretty sure that was the case

yep,you are correct.

Michael Cole plays way too big a role in the broadcast. Seriously, are the wrestlers not good enough, or what? We need to hear his bullshit instead?

The crowd's reaction to him is apathetic at best. He's not over as a heel, he's just annoying. They're trying too hard.

I could not disagree more. He is way over as a heel and gets insane heat. His feud with Lawler is the best built storyline heading into Wrestlemania.

*****Possible Spoilers*******

I've read some rumors that the reason Michael Cole keeps interupting Diva matches is that he is going to take the Diva Champion belt from Eve some how and declare himself Intergender Champion like Andy Kaufman did when he was wrestling against Jerry Lawler

I've read some rumors that the reason Michael Cole keeps interupting Diva matches is that he is going to take the Diva Champion belt from Eve some how and declare himself Intergender Champion like Andy Kaufman did when he was wrestling against Jerry Lawler

:facepalm::facepalm: For when a single facepalm just doesn't cut it.:facepalm::facepalm:

You know, this right here almost makes me want to never watch WWE again.:facepalm:

I could not disagree more. He is way over as a heel and gets insane heat. His feud with Lawler is the best built storyline heading into Wrestlemania.

Yeah, and that's pretty sad.

Not sad at all. I think it is great that they have done so much to build a match that would otherwise be a mid-card or comedy match and in the process have developed a heat machine in Cole. I can see him moving into a manager type role that can elevate guys like Swagger, McIntyre, or anyone else that could use a little help. But in the here and now all the efforts by Cole and Lawler have made their encounter a 4th money match for Wrestlemania to go along with Miz/Cena, Edge/Del Rio, and Taker/Triple H.

As for the rumor about Cole doing the Andy Kaufman bit, unless it comes from a credible source (ie PW Torch or F4W/Observer) then I call bullshit. Most other wrestling websites have little to no legitimate news or scoops.

In any event, instead of spending so much time pissing and moaning about how poor of a job you think WWE is doing you should try just focusing on the really good stuff they are doing. It is a lot more fun that way, which is what wrestling is supposed to be about.

I read that Rumor off of the Wrestling Observer, but I'm still just saying it is a Rumor.

I do like how they are building up a match that normally would be just a waste into something people are wanting to watch and the Cole Mine is genius.

I just did a search for "Michael Cole Andy Kaufman Wrestling Observer" and all I found were some posts on random message boards (all posts by the same guy appearantly) saying that:
Wrestling Observer is reporting that there is speculation that Michael Cole will take the Diva's Championship from Eve Torres and be billed as the Intergender Champion, similar to when Andy Kaufman was billed as Intergender Champion in Memphis during his feud with Jerry Lawler.

But when I searched the F4W/Oberver RSS feed there is no mention of this story. I don't know, seems kind of fishy to me.

Speaking of the Cole Mine (which I agree is genius)

nedrsz.gif

Well, Ezekiel Jackson didn't start wrestling until 2007. Gabriel started in 1997, Slater and Barrett both made their pro debuts in 2004. So yes, Jackson is the greenest of the bunch.

And they didn't nearly botch anything.