• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
then why is he referred to as "the worlds strongest man" when he isn't

Because it sounds more impressive than "the world's strongest man eight years ago".

then why is he referred to as "the worlds strongest man" when he isn't

I think you look into to things too much. They're not referring to Mark Henry the person as "The World's Strongest Man" but rather the character. It's like if Ken Shamrock came back they'd probably call him "The World's Most Dangerous Man".

You can't take it so seriously, it's just a traveling circus type show.

I think you look into to things too much. They're not referring to Mark Henry the person as "The World's Strongest Man" but rather the character. It's like if Ken Shamrock came back they'd probably call him "The World's Most Dangerous Man".

You can't take it so seriously, it's just a traveling circus type show.

well if mark henry is called something hes actually isnt, then why isnt john cena called something he isnt, like "the worlds best wrestler" or "the most underrated wrestler"

because he is never going to be either of those

the same goes for cody rhodes, they say call him "dashing" but it should be Meterosexual or flaming

well if mark henry is called something hes actually isnt, then why isnt john cena called something he isnt, like "the worlds best wrestler" or "the most underrated wrestler"

because he is never going to be either of those

the same goes for cody rhodes, they say call him "dashing" but it should be Meterosexual or flaming

This is exactly what I mean. Do you think Ted DiBiase was actually a millionaire? It's just entertainment, it's not meant to be taken so seriously. The wrestler's are playing characters, roles. Sometimes those roles are based on real life and then they're exaggerated. Sometimes those roles are completely made up. If you honestly don't understand that, I don't know what to say to you.

This is exactly what I mean. Do you think Ted DiBiase was actually a millionaire? It's just entertainment, it's not meant to be taken so seriously. The wrestler's are playing characters, roles. Sometimes those roles are based on real life and then they're exaggerated. Sometimes those roles are completely made up. If you honestly don't understand that, I don't know what to say to you.

i know its fake

HE WASN'T!!! :eek: then how did he pay for his OWN million dollar belt that had nothing to do with the WWF title belts back in the the day?!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I have RAW running in the background while I'm on the computer. Wouldn't it be nice if one of the replacements on Team WWE ended up being The Rock?

HE WASN'T!!! :eek: then how did he pay for his OWN million dollar belt that had nothing to do with the WWF title belts back in the the day?!

The belt actually cost $125,000 out of Vince McMahon's pocket.
Vince created "The Million Dollar Man"'s character around himself and the kind of wrestler would like to be.

McMahon got Robin Leach to join in the bit by having DiBiase on an episode of "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" and pretending he was really a millionaire. It was part of a buildup to that years Wrestlemania.
That was back in the day when the superstars would maintain their kayfabe, their character persona, at all times they are in public. Interviews, tv shows, airports, etc.
It's a little different nowadays as they often acknowledge outside the show that it is fiction.
Back in the day, they had to maintain the kayfabe of "The Million Dollar Man" so they did the whole image thing. Ted got to ride limos, have custom-made suits, and all of that, just to maintain the image.

I have RAW running in the background while I'm on the computer. Wouldn't it be nice if one of the replacements on Team WWE ended up being The Rock?

I'm watching it too! It would be cool if it ended up being Stone Cold. For a couple weeks there, they were trying to give us the idea that he might be the secret general manager.

I'm watching it too! It would be cool if it ended up being Stone Cold. For a couple weeks there, they were trying to give us the idea that he might be the secret general manager.

I wasn't necessarily Stone Cold that they were teasing but the fact that the GM could be anybody. I believe the following week or so the GM referenced Roddy Piper.

Obviously there is no way in hell that would happen...but....as the members of the Nexus were talking....it did make me daydream for a brief moment as to how HUGE the pop would have been had The Rock's music suddenly interrupted them....

....and out "The Great One" strode...
...pacing back and forth on the stage, mic in his hand...
....pausing...
...tilting his hand down, and peeking over his shades...
...then whipping back his head, and crying out....

"FINALLY! THE ROCK...HAS...COME BACK....

...TO SACRAMENTO!!!!!!"

And then, after staring down the Nexus....he would look confused, cock his head slightly and give out another classic line....

"I know I've been away for a while, and things have changed...but...who...in the blue hell are you?!?!?!?!?!"

But, again, in classic Rock style, he'd interrupt them before they even answer...

"Nevermind, nevermind. I can read. Its right there on your shirts. You're team "Nnnnnnnnnnn...". What is that? Do you guys have a stutter? Does that "N" stand for "Team Nobodys"? "Team Never Was"? "Team Neandrathal's"? I mean, look at the sloped heads and hunched posture's on you guys".

"Ok...ok..I'm kidding...seriously. What's your name?"

Wade Barret would start to proudly say, "We are te..."

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Ah...the good 'ole days!

- sigh -

Obviously there is no way in hell that would happen...but....as the members of the Nexus were talking....it did make me daydream for a brief moment as to how HUGE the pop would have been had The Rock's music suddenly interrupted them....

....and out "The Great One" strode...
...pacing back and forth on the stage, mic in his hand...
....pausing...
...tilting his hand down, and peeking over his shades...
...then whipping back his head, and crying out....

"FINALLY! THE ROCK...HAS...COME BACK....

...TO SACRAMENTO!!!!!!"

And then, after staring down the Nexus....he would look confused, cock his head slightly and give out another classic line....

"I know I've been away for a while, and things have changed...but...who...in the blue hell are you?!?!?!?!?!"

But, again, in classic Rock style, he'd interrupt them before they even answer...

"Nevermind, nevermind. I can read. Its right there on your shirts. You're team "Nnnnnnnnnnn...". What is that? Do you guys have a stutter? Does that "N" stand for "Team Nobodys"? "Team Never Was"? "Team Neandrathal's"? I mean, look at the sloped heads and hunched posture's on you guys".

"Ok...ok..I'm kidding...seriously. What's your name?"

Wade Barret would start to proudly say, "We are te..."

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Ah...the good 'ole days!

- sigh -

That was good....Real Good....
my actual favorite was from Chris Jericho-when he bashes canada!
i have no idea how to post a youtube video in the post so here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-bk6uib3WM

someone give me simple instructions on how to put the video in the post-thanks