• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
i am so glad that the great khali is off of cenas team at summerslam

i think thye replacement should be the miz or evan bourne

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Randy Orton and The Miz on Lopez Tonight

For some reason I think Bret Hart is the one who will turn on Team WWE at Summerslam. Why? Bret is pretty much useless as a wrestler. What is he even gonna do at the PPV, throw a few punches like he did last night on RAW? They keep saying they wanted a big name to turn, and I think it may just be him. Also the Hart Dynasty getting attacked would make you not think it's him. I've looked at everyone on that team and IMO he's the most likely one. (Unless someone outside the team turns on Team WWE) I know it's kinda far fetched, but just think about it.
:2 cents:
:elaugh:

Again Fox shows how sloppy she is ... The moves are weak... The Divas have great talent but won't use it...:facepalm:

Hope at the slam they get rid of Fox... and give Gail Kim a shot...

:elaugh:

Are you kidding? Now that Melina's back any "face" Diva's chances are slim to none.

gail left wwe to go to tna and became tna womens champ
christian left wwe and went tot tna and became tna world champ

gail and christian left tna and came back to wwe and were mid card wrestlers until the day they retired

gail left wwe to go to tna and became tna womens champ
christian left wwe and went tot tna and became tna world champ

gail and christian left tna and came back to wwe and were mid card wrestlers until the day they retired

Christian did not become the TNA World Champion. He became the NWA World Champion, twice.

yeah but the nwa title was being used by tna,

i bet if christian had never gone to tna he would defiantly be in the wwe/world tile picture in wwe

I don't know. Matt Hardy has never been given a real shot. But I would love it if he was

there are a lot of guys that have worked there asses off over the years and have never been wwe or world champ, let a lone be in title contender ship, yet there are guys like sheamus and jack swagger and brock lesnar that get the tile within a year year or so of being with the company

there are a lot of guys that have worked there asses off over the years and have never been wwe or world champ, let a lone be in title contender ship, yet there are guys like sheamus and jack swagger and brock lesnar that get the tile within a year year or so of being with the company

I guess you just have to have the look Vince loves

Honestly, not every one can be the World Champion and be the face of the company. Some people just don't have the marketability or drawing power. Otherwise people like Doink the Clown would have been champion.

Also, just because the fans want a certain person to be champion doesn't mean the wrestler himself wants to be champion. Some wrestlers are perfectly happy in their spots and don't want the pressure of representing the company. Some only want to fight for the Intercontinental or U.S. Championships because they're respected more backstage. They are known as the "work horse" titles for a reason.

Honestly, not every one can be the World Champion and be the face of the company. Some people just don't have the marketability or drawing power. Otherwise people like Doink the Clown would have been champion.

Also, just because the fans want a certain person to be champion doesn't mean the wrestler himself wants to be champion. Some wrestlers are perfectly happy in their spots and don't want the pressure of representing the company. Some only want to fight for the Intercontinental or U.S. Championships because they're respected more backstage. They are known as the "work horse" titles for a reason.

Just look at one of the greatest workers ever. Arn Anderson put asses in seats and had great matches every night. He never had the look to be "The Man". In both singles and tag matches, I never saw him have a bad match and Arn was in the ring with some horrible "wrestlers".
Hell, Dick Murdock should have held a "World Title" at least once.