• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Did I call THAT one right or not?
Cena's mystery partner!? :1orglaugh
Nah, that wasnt a face push at all...........

thanks for ruining it for me,i havent watched yet, i DVR'd both TNA and WWE last night, it makes for easier watching (the fabulous FF button).
now i have no reason to watch to see who the mystery partner was!

j/k :wave2:

Farewell, Shawn. He'll be missed. :(

i have been watching wrestling since the day Bob Backlunds manager threw in the towel during his match with the Iron Sheik.
i have seen just about everything the wrestling world has been able to throw out there......i have no idea,but,is this real? is HBK really gone,really retired?
i watched it just now and i gotta say it wasnt believable enough,i would figure alot more guys would come out to wish him farewell but even the HHH tears looked fake well there was barely any tears as it was to begin with.
i doubt vince would let possibly his greatest wrestler/entertainer leave/retire losing 2 matches in a row at WM? the guy named Mr.Wrestlemania loses his final 2 matches? i gotta say its not really something will happen and he will make a return maybe for one more match. :dunno:
i may suck....but i just dont believe it,i wasn't "feeling it" like it was real and sincere.

i have been watching wrestling since the day Bob Backlunds manager threw in the towel during his match with the Iron Sheik.
i have seen just about everything the wrestling world has been able to throw out there......i have no idea,but,is this real? is HBK really gone,really retired?
i watched it just now and i gotta say it wasnt believable enough,i would figure alot more guys would come out to wish him farewell but even the HHH tears looked fake well there was barely any tears as it was to begin with.
i doubt vince would let possibly his greatest wrestler/entertainer leave/retire losing 2 matches in a row at WM? the guy named Mr.Wrestlemania loses his final 2 matches? i gotta say its not really something will happen and he will make a return maybe for one more match. :dunno:
i may suck....but i just dont believe it,i wasn't "feeling it" like it was real and sincere.

It's always possible that we could see Shawn again in some capacity like we do with other legends but I think he is retired. He's been saying the last few years that he was going to be retiring pretty soon. As far as him losing at Wrestlemania, Ric Flair lost his "final" match there and Shawn's nicknames and his matches have never been about him winning but rather the performances that he puts on.

I think the MITB win will help Swagger. Hopefully they have learnt from their Sheamus disaster and now they are going to take the time to build up Swagger as one of the top heels. Last night on Raw I was worried that they were going to have him blow his shot right there in the first ten minutes and (obviously) lose, but they made him stop the match before it began. If they keep on doing it I think it is really going to make the fans crave to see him get his ass kicked and get people against him. I don't think he'll win his title shot, but he very may well win it if the build up with the contract is good enough.

The Sheamus disaster? I think he's just as good as Jack Swagger is, and if the WWE didn't think so they wouldn't have their #2 star facing him at Wrestlemania. I hope they both get drafted to SmackDown and the rivalry continues to have badd blood there as well.

I feel like following the draft, RAW can have Batista/Swagger as top heels while SD can have Jericho/Sheamus. Something about Sheamus is just bad ass to me, the way he comes out with that chain and just kicks ass for no reason. Swagger is more of a prick type heel, a lot like The Miz.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Yeah, if you want to see what I think, jsut highlight the text underneath.

Fuck, are you serious? Way to go WWE, you jumped the gun on yet another star. And what's worse, you just made one of your most entertaining stars look like a total idiot. This is ticking me off more than Sheamus winning the title because the build up to his title shot could have turned Sheamus into a deserving wrestler. And if the main event of the next PPV is going to be Y2J/Edge Vs. Swagger, that just messes up another feud.

SERIOUSLY!!??!!?? two weeks ago Swagger couldnt BUY A MATCH!

im not saying a have a problem with swagger, but why havent they been pushing him all along?? he's been a jobber! o wow... you beat Primo on thursday night Superstars... here's a World Title Shot... are u kidding me?? REMEMBER, this is the guy who couldnt through Santino the clown over the top rope going into the rumble!

:lame:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
The Sheamus disaster? I think he's just as good as Jack Swagger is, and if the WWE didn't think so they wouldn't have their #2 star facing him at Wrestlemania. I hope they both get drafted to SmackDown and the rivalry continues to have badd blood there as well.

Of course WWE thinks Sheamus wasn't a disaster. They are the ones who pushed him. But ever notice how he barely gets any reaction from the crowd whatsoever unless he is facing a fan favourite?

It's always possible that we could see Shawn again in some capacity like we do with other legends but I think he is retired. He's been saying the last few years that he was going to be retiring pretty soon. As far as him losing at Wrestlemania, Ric Flair lost his "final" match there and Shawn's nicknames and his matches have never been about him winning but rather the performances that he puts on.

yea Flair lost in his last match but he had numerous stints with NWA,WCW,WWE/F so its not like he was a loyal WWE guy for 20 years like Shawn was. i just figure you go out a winner,when you go out.
i know he put on great performances i pretty much seen them all. i would have liked to see him win in his last match

SERIOUSLY!!??!!?? two weeks ago Swagger couldnt BUY A MATCH!

im not saying a have a problem with swagger, but why havent they been pushing him all along?? he's been a jobber! o wow... you beat Primo on thursday night Superstars... here's a World Title Shot... are u kidding me?? REMEMBER, this is the guy who couldnt through Santino the clown over the top rope going into the rumble!

:lame:
Yeah dude, that's what I have a problem with. WWE/Vince pushes some guys far too fast and puts the title on them. Their entire build is based off beating jobbers, et al (see Sheamus and his brutal attack on Jamie Noble :sleep:). Drew McIntyre's been ok, but nothing great and nothing substantial over guys like John Morrison, Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, or even R-Truth. The booking is to blame. This new event that transpired... booking is to blame. Jack was a jobber in '09 and was winless early this year. It's really mind blowing to me.

Bret Hart Comments on His Match At WrestleMania 26
by Nick Paglino
Apr 01, 2010

Bret Hart posted the following on his official Facebook page concerning his bout against Vince McMahon at WrestleMania 26:

"As for WrestleMania, I can't begin to describe the flood of excitement that pulsated through me at seeing the sight of that massive stadium filled with fans. Although I know it was far from my greatest performance, I can proudly say it was one of my most glorious victories I've ever had. Once upon a time in my wheelchair after suffering my stroke in 2002, thinking how impossible it was to even conceive of such a moment makes me as proud as ever of anything I ever did in a ring."