• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Of course WWE thinks Sheamus wasn't a disaster. They are the ones who pushed him. But ever notice how he barely gets any reaction from the crowd whatsoever unless he is facing a fan favourite?

I notice that, but I think that Drew McIntyre gets even less of a crowd reaction. I'd like to see the Sheamus/HHH feud continue.

And what did you guys think of tonight's SmackDown? It wasn't that great imho. There wasn't a single good one-on-one match. I felt like every single match was under 2 minutes. Why would Drew attack Matt Hardy before the match (unless this is going to lead into a feud over Drew's title)? I would have much rather seen a no holds barred match that lasted 30 seconds than him just lying Matt down for no reason.

The closest thing to an actual match was that sad Khali/Ziggler match.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I notice that, but I think that Drew McIntyre gets even less of a crowd reaction. I'd like to see the Sheamus/HHH feud continue.

And for that I am glad that they haven't put the title on McIntyre yet. :thumbsup:

Breaking News: Former WWE/WCW Star Chris Kanyon Dies
by Nick Paglino
Apr 03, 2010

Several readers have sent in word that former WCW and WWE star Chris Kanyon has died of an apparent overdose at the age of 40. Early reports are suggesting that it was a suicide, however that has not yet been confirmed. Kanyon was believed to have been found dead in his New York City apartment earlier this morning, with a bottle of prescription medication near him.

WrestleZone would like to offer its deepest condolences to the friends and family of Chris Kanyon at this time.

RIP Kanyon.

CM Punk/Rey feuds needs to have Punk win over. Rey adds nothing right now in winning. He's credible enough. Let Punk get legitimate for this summer so he can hold the gold.

Breaking News: Former WWE/WCW Star Chris Kanyon Dies
by Nick Paglino
Apr 03, 2010

Several readers have sent in word that former WCW and WWE star Chris Kanyon has died of an apparent overdose at the age of 40. Early reports are suggesting that it was a suicide, however that has not yet been confirmed. Kanyon was believed to have been found dead in his New York City apartment earlier this morning, with a bottle of prescription medication near him.

WrestleZone would like to offer its deepest condolences to the friends and family of Chris Kanyon at this time.

WHO BETTER THAN KANYON? :bowdown:
RIP Chris
one of my favorite wrestlers from the WCW days! :bowdown:

Report: Chris Kanyon Death Being Ruled A Suicide
by Matt Boone
Apr 04, 2010

The following is an excerpt from an article on NYDailyNews.com:

Former gay pro wrestler Chris Klucsaritis aka 'Chris Kanyon' found in apparent suicide

BY JONATHAN LEMIRE

A popular former pro wrestler was found dead in his Queens apartment after he apparently committed suicide, officials said Saturday.

Chris Klucsaritis, who wrestled as Chris Kanyon, was found dead Friday night in his Sunnyside flat, officials said.

An autopsy on Klucsaritis, 40, did not immediately determine a cause of death, according to the city medical examiner. Scores of pills were found near his body and his death is being investigating as a suicide, police sources said.

Report: Chris Kanyon Death Being Ruled A Suicide
by Matt Boone
Apr 04, 2010

The following is an excerpt from an article on NYDailyNews.com:

Former gay pro wrestler Chris Klucsaritis aka 'Chris Kanyon' found in apparent suicide

BY JONATHAN LEMIRE

A popular former pro wrestler was found dead in his Queens apartment after he apparently committed suicide, officials said Saturday.

Chris Klucsaritis, who wrestled as Chris Kanyon, was found dead Friday night in his Sunnyside flat, officials said.

An autopsy on Klucsaritis, 40, did not immediately determine a cause of death, according to the city medical examiner. Scores of pills were found near his body and his death is being investigating as a suicide, police sources said.

WTF? he was gay? so much for being my favorite wrestler back in the days of WCWI

So he was gay. He was still a hell of a worker and a hell of a nice guy. RIP Chris.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Swagger lost to Orton. Great way to get your new champ over.

Yeah, right? I know they like Orton, but you just put the World Title on Swagger. So he loses clean to a non-title holder? What is wrong with that picture? Bizarre.

does that make me gay since i liked him??? :confused: lol

So he was gay. He was still a hell of a worker and a hell of a nice guy. RIP Chris.

You liking him doesn't make you gay...unless you liked him in a gay way. Which I can tell you didn't, lol.

i was only joking,i text my friend yesterday about Kanyon dying and i asked him the same thing,he text back "yep and no i am going to look at you in a different way"! ..... lol i thought it was funny

New WWE Stable "Fortunate Sons" Planned, Rumored Members
by Matt Boone
Apr 09, 2010

According to a report in the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE is putting consideration into starting a new heel stable called "The Fortunate Sons" with Ted DiBiase Jr. as the leader.

Members rumored for the potential stable include Mr. Perfect's son Joe Hennig and The Million Dollar Man's son/DiBiase's brother Brett DiBiase (who has appeared in WWE briefly with the former Legacy faction in the past).