• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
Loved the HBK, Orton, Punk matches, but hated the Edge match. I understand they're setting up a rematch for extreme rules but why didn't they just let him win. Also Swagger winning MITB was just dumb when Christian is so over. :2 cents:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
What? Oh, I don't know I didn't order it. I've been catching the play-by-play.

He kind of said it out loud and the mic on the camera caught it.
I'll watch the replay and see if I can make it out....4 hrs from now. :D

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
18-0, 18-0, 18-0, 18-0!:bowdown:

What a match! Not sure if they outdid last year, but who cares? Great work, and a nice sendoff for Shawn.
Cena wins again? WTF??? We finally have a decent heel Batista, we finally have a frustration angle that's fun to tell, and Cena just fucking wins again. Early prediction for Wrestlemania 27 - Cena/ Undertaker - Cena ends the streak, steals Taker's car and kicks his dog...'cause he's freaking unbeatable. Speaking of unbeatable...
How do you justify Rey-Rey going over on the SES...way to go WWE, establish a faction that makes us care about factions again, and then have that undersized nitwit erase all the good feelings. Hey, team him up with Cena! They can win the tag belts, the TNA tag belts, the world series and the NASCAR points championship...all without ever jobbing to anyone.
Swagger MITB? Nice surprise...now what to do with it?
The divas division sucks.
I'll say it again...Clean pin for Jericho!!!
How the fuck did Vince manage to kill the streetfight with the lame Hart family angle...sad.
Was there a Showmiz match? yes, I'm being sarcastic.
Nice work by Shaemus in his first Mania. Not surprised the big dog won, but Irish looked good selling it.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Another WrestleMania gone, another WrestleMania that I didn't see. Though, I'm tempted to order the replay after my friend told me Taker/HBK II was the best match he has ever seen.

Another WrestleMania gone, another WrestleMania that I didn't see. Though, I'm tempted to order the replay after my friend told me Taker/HBK II was the best match he has ever seen.

dont do it. Sitting through the show youll be asking wtf is all this shit. There was no point to most of the wins, nothing closing any storylines. Everything is just going to continue with the same feuds again. Chris Jericho and Edge are great performers, but the outcome leads to what? Cena/Batista was surprisingly good, yet ended poorly. The best thing they should have done is Swagger cashing in that very night and changing the whole face of Raw, but instead we're gonna have the same Raw as usual. Undertaker/Michaels was great again, but not for 55bucks.

Seriously do not do that! Wait for the DVD which comes out in like 2 months or do what I'm doing and wait for the new Undertaker DVD which comes out in June I believe (I read it somewhere) and the match will be on there. Either way you only pay about $20 instead of $50+ for one match.

wow good thing i didnt spend the $60 for this show.
its actually the 1st WM that i have not seen,plus i WON'T go out and get the dvd i am starting to lose interest a little more each week.
MrBuddy why was the Bret Hart match a Joke?what happened?

wow good thing i didnt spend the $60 for this show.
its actually the 1st WM that i have not seen,plus i WON'T go out and get the dvd i am starting to lose interest a little more each week.
MrBuddy why was the Bret Hart match a Joke?what happened?

it turned into a lumberjack match where vince "paid off" the entire hart family-- including smackdown's The Hart Dynasty, along with everyone young and old who was there to represent Stu Hart's induction to the HOF-- except, brett revealed that the joke was on vince and the whole thing was planned to backfire on him. so for 5 min vince got his ass handed to him by the WHOLE hart family. then, for ten min brett needlessly beat the piss out of vince, periodically looking like he'd end it with a sharpshooter, only to beat up on vince some more... not with wrestling moves oh no, with a crow-bar, a steel chair, and his useless hands and feet. FINALLY he locks in the submission, vince tapps, its over. no match, no action, no suspence. just a waste of time. :sleep:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I'm confused about Orton, is he a heel still or a face?

Look for him to be sort of the "anti-hero" that Austin was......his pops last night were off the charts, especially when he did the double DDT off the rope and the RKO.

And he did something last night that he hasn't done in a long time....at the end of the match, he climbed to the top rope and did his pose and the crowd went nuts!!

randy1_567871a.jpg