• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
hardly waiting for the next

Report: More WWE Cuts Expected In The Near Future
by Nick Paglino
Mar 03, 2010

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that more WWE cuts are expected, and they could come as soon as the end of this week. With the recent release of Charlie Haas, Maria Kanellis, Gregory Helms, Paul Burchill and Scott Armstrong, it appears as if WWE is performing its annual spring cleaning of talent as is generally the case every year. There have been several people within WWE management who are attempting to save certain talents from being released, and it's being said an attempt was made to spare Gregory Helms, however it did not pan out.

Pete Rose Confirmed To Host Final RAW Before WM26
by Matt Boone
Mar 03, 2010

The following is from WWE.com:

From comedians to politicians to musical performers to professional athletes, Monday Night Raw’s weekly guest hosts are some of past and present’s finest entertainers. The WWE Universe, therefore, can expect this trend to continue as more and more of the most popular celebrities are hopping aboard to serve as Raw special host.

March 22, 2010: Pete Rose

With only one week to go until WrestleMania, WWE Hall of Famer Pete Rose, one of the most controversial figures in sports, will be the guest host of Monday Night Raw live from San Jose, Calif.

Major League Baseball’s all-time hits leader will be looking to knock one out of the park as the biggest night of the year is only days away. Rose is no stranger to WrestleMania. He appeared at WrestleMania XIV, WrestleMania XV and WrestleMania 2000 and each time had a run-in with Kane. Might SmackDown’s Big Red Monster make his way to Raw just for another confrontation with his long-time nemesis?

What last minute impact might the legendary slugger have before WrestleMania?

Another Top WWE Star Might Take Time Off After WMania
by Nick Paglino
Mar 03, 2010

We reported several weeks ago that both The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels will most likely be taking time off after WrestleMania, and now The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Triple H might be taking some time off after the big PPV as well. The report is indicating that HHH has been suffering from recent quadriceps pain and that he might require the summer off to rest up and heel the injury. He is not expected to be out of action for a long time, but might need a month or so off after Wrestlemania to give his quadriceps a rest.

Pete Rose Confirmed To Host Final RAW Before WM26
by Matt Boone
Mar 03, 2010

The following is from WWE.com:

From comedians to politicians to musical performers to professional athletes, Monday Night Raw’s weekly guest hosts are some of past and present’s finest entertainers. The WWE Universe, therefore, can expect this trend to continue as more and more of the most popular celebrities are hopping aboard to serve as Raw special host.

March 22, 2010: Pete Rose

With only one week to go until WrestleMania, WWE Hall of Famer Pete Rose, one of the most controversial figures in sports, will be the guest host of Monday Night Raw live from San Jose, Calif.

Major League Baseball’s all-time hits leader will be looking to knock one out of the park as the biggest night of the year is only days away. Rose is no stranger to WrestleMania. He appeared at WrestleMania XIV, WrestleMania XV and WrestleMania 2000 and each time had a run-in with Kane. Might SmackDown’s Big Red Monster make his way to Raw just for another confrontation with his long-time nemesis?

What last minute impact might the legendary slugger have before WrestleMania?
Charlie Hustle is always welcomed with open arms in the WWE even if MLB does its best to shy away from him! let him in the hall of fame already! :mad:

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
I CANNOT believe Triple H is not in the title picture at WM26. This guy has been in every one since Mania 18 bar 2007 when he was injured. I thought he'd never step aside for anyone and thought Game/Seamus for WWE title was written in stone. It's good to see, but would rather see them put younger guys in the main event and take risks rather than Cena/Batista but so be it.

As long as Christian wins Money in the Bank, that would be awesome! :)

Smackdown was good tonight despite lacking most major stars. As for MITB, I want Jack Swagger to win out of the 7 that have gotten in so far.

Deacon Dave Chena Cripple H Mean mark and dickenbottom to take time off after mania. :eek: Dont know if the shows are going to suck or get better, who knows.

Shelton doesn't make mistakes, great on the mic, lots of charisma, lots of personality, oh no sorry, thats christian :D Christian! give him the title. Christian punk jericho are my favs right now.

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
Agreed. I like Shelton but he has very little Charisma. Want Christian to win MITB and then mix it up with Edge later this year when hopefully they turn Edge heel again.

Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF
by Nick Paglino
Mar 06, 2010

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the early plan for next year's WWE Hall of Fame is to base it on a WCW theme. Since WrestleMania is being held in Atlanta next year, which was the base of WCW operations, WWE is considering inducting names like Sting (assuming he's not working with TNA) Lex Luger, The Steiner Brothers, The Road Warriors and other notable WCW names.

Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF
by Nick Paglino
Mar 06, 2010

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the early plan for next year's WWE Hall of Fame is to base it on a WCW theme. Since WrestleMania is being held in Atlanta next year, which was the base of WCW operations, WWE is considering inducting names like Sting (assuming he's not working with TNA) Lex Luger, The Steiner Brothers, The Road Warriors and other notable WCW names.

Screw Luger! The rest mentioned I can see, and for the record Hawk and Animal should already be in. They should also induct the rest of the original Horsemen.

The Steiner Brothers - Best team ever in their prime. Scott was once the future of the business. Too bad injuries limited him inside the ring. It was amazing what he could do at his size.

The Steiner Brothers - Best team ever in their prime. Scott was once the future of the business. Too bad injuries limited him inside the ring. It was amazing what he could do at his size.

i hated them soooooo much. sting yes (if he is not with WCWII)
and the road warriors hell yes ...screw luger he was a real terrible wrestler on par with the ultimate warrior. he didnt revolutionize the sport by ANY means, he was just plain old bad!
Macho Man goes in before luger does! (i hope macho isnt in already and i look like a dope)