• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Breaking News: WWE Diva Maria Released By WWE
by Matt Boone
Feb 26, 2010

The following is from WWE.com:

Maria released
Written: February 26, 2010

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE diva Maria as of today February 26, 2010. We wish Maria the best in all future endeavors.

Holy cow this is surprising she was one of the hottest diva's they've ever had.

I'm sorry but Maria's playboy shoot was a big disappointment. With that being said, after that, she was pretty much useless! Hey hey hey good bye! WWE as of lately always has the wrong chicks in playboy. Victoria was there forever, and yet nothing! She even said before that she would do it, if they asked! :face palm:

I can not because it has not even asked for a Dismissal understand, but it was dismissed!
For many people, and Maria was one of the Divas with her delightful Personality every Man who conjured up a Smile on the Lips.
Even if they did not show very much in the Ring Wrestling, she was universally loved, and the WWE owes her much.
Since it the Flagship for Promotions, Charity, and WWE Events behind the scenes, and in the run-up to PPV's and she was therefore more Widely Known than any other Diva that can be found currently in the Ring.

PS. With much Practice, they would be able to get in the Ring but what the WWE has decided to that they'd better serve her Face while marketing the Divas Done! ;)

Now, just missing the Mickie James will also be discharged or voluntarily go!
Candace Michelle and Ashley Massaro are already gone! :crying:

I WILL MISS MARIA VERY! :lovecoupl

PS. How can you dismiss a Diva of the Year?
Again you can see what an Award is worth and so it is with Men's Titles, the time for 5 Seconds change hands just to make a Story out of it!

I'm sorry but Maria's playboy shoot was a big disappointment. With that being said, after that, she was pretty much useless! Hey hey hey good bye! WWE as of lately always has the wrong chicks in playboy. Victoria was there forever, and yet nothing! She even said before that she would do it, if they asked! :face palm:

Oh man victoria doing a playboy shoot would have been great,even though playboy stinks to high hell i probably would have :rubbel:

Charlie Haas released: WWE.com

Charlie Haas is gone, good wrestler, bland as hell though. Enjoyed his stint with Shelton and his team with Rico too. Won't say I'll miss him though, as he's never on anyway.

Charlie Haas released: WWE.com

Charlie Haas is gone, good wrestler, bland as hell though. Enjoyed his stint with Shelton and his team with Rico too. Won't say I'll miss him though, as he's never on anyway.

He might be back when he's close to signing with WCW. Just like before.

Originally Posted by darkwarrior3007

Breaking News: WWE Diva Maria Released By WWE
by Matt Boone
Feb 26, 2010

The following is from WWE.com:

Maria released
Written: February 26, 2010

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE diva Maria as of today February 26, 2010. We wish Maria the best in all future endeavors.

she was on Special Delivery w/ Sam & Dave on XM202 saturday night
she said she was interested in "expanding her name" and the WWE wanted nothing to do with it but sure as shit wanted their name on it!
apparantly she has a cd coming out and vince wanted his name on it and she said no to that.
you can check it out here its about a 15 minute or so interview (if interested)
http://www.struff.com/vbulletin/sho...cial-Delivery-2-27-10-live-show-.MP3-download

Maria Kanellis, formerly of the WWE. They talk about her being released from the WWE a few days ago - she says that it was a business decision and now she can do other things she wants to do. They talk a little about her being in the upcoming season of Celebrity Apprentice and then more about her release. She talks about her new album which will be out soon and then a little more about Celebrity Apprentice.

Umaga's Cause Of Death Revealed, Drugs Involved
by Chris Cash
Mar 01, 2010

Wrestling author and journalist, Irv Muchnick, is reporting that Eddie "Umaga" Fatu died from "acute toxicity due to combined effects of hydrocodone, carisoprodol, and diazepam." Hydrocone is a painkiller. Carisoprodol, commonly called soma, is a muscle relaxer. Diazepam, commonly called Valium, is an anti-anxiety medication.

Fatu died on December 4th, 2009, shortly after being released by the WWE for failing his second drug test and refusing rehab. His death was not mentioned on WWE television.

EXCLUSIVE: Triple H Suffers An Injury At Elimination Chamber
by Nick Paglino
Mar 01, 2010

According to a source within WWE, Triple H suffered a minor injury during the Raw Elimination Chamber match at WWE's Elimination Chamber PPV.

I was told the injury occurred when Sheamus delivered the Celtic Cross/Razor's Edge finishing move to Triple H, and following the match, Triple H's shoulders and back were said to be in extreme pain. As a result of the injury, Triple H did not appear on Raw the following night, and had very limited participation in the show's dark match main event.

As far as Sheamus is concerned, I was told that there is NO heat on the former WWE Champion, as the bump was both delivered by Sheamus and taken by Triple H correctly. The source I spoke with told me that the injury was a sign of Triple H getting older, and not the result of a botched spot.

The injury is not expected to keep Triple H out of action, however I was told that he's still feeling pretty banged up at this point.

EXCLUSIVE: More on Sheamus' Injury At Elimination Chamber
by Nick Paglino
Mar 01, 2010

I exclusively reported earlier that Triple H suffered a minor injury at WWE's Elimination Chamber PPV, and as reported before, Sheamus suffered an injury at the PPV during the Raw Elimination Chamber match as well.

As noted here on the site, Sheamus suffered a concussion during the chamber match, and subsequently was pulled from the Raw taping the next night.

I was told, however, that Sheamus wanted to work the taping, and felt that he was capable of working, however, he was not cleared by WWE as they felt the severity of his injury at the PPV should keep him out of the ring on Raw.

I was told that Triple H has explained to WWE talent in the past that if you suffer an injury during a match, you need to do all that you can, if possible, to gut it out and finish the bout. However, if you are incapable of working a date following the injury, or if WWE management feels that you are not capable of working, then you must sit out even if you feel capable of working.

Usually for me during Wrestlemania my "Piss break" or "Snack break" match is the Diva match...but this year it lools like it's going to be Shaemus vs. HHH!!!

Shaemus vs. HHH......at Wrestlemania?!?!?!

Does ANYONE want to see that match?!?!?!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

:lame:

I haven't ordered Wrestlemania since 22 and I'm not about to start now. It's kinda hard to justify it with the matches they put together and the fact that they charge $50+ and then a month later the DVD only costs $20. Not that I would buy the DVD either considering the only ones I buy from them are based on the wrestlers like the new Shawn Michaels one next week.

Man, I thought they did a good job with Daniel Bryan in his debut week but jobbing him out in five minutes pissed me off... Wade Barrett has the attitude and look to go far in the E but jobbing out the guy you focused the show around the first week is just dumb.