• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Ok...to clarify if you're not watching....

...Jeff Hardy had a prone Edge ready to be pinned...Vicki ran down to interfere so Matt Hardy ran down to stop her, carrying a chair...

...long story short, Matt clocked Jeff in the head with the chair, (Yes, on purpose!), and Edge pinned Jeff to regain his title.

'Nuff said!

As for Christian...no sign...

...yet ;)

im just following it on wwe.com...damn, matt...i guess they went with the brother vs brother thing instead

Ok one and all...10mins to the Rumble...any bold predictors out there???

Here's my stab at it...

ECW Champion Jack Swagger vs. Matt Hardy - Swagger Retains
Women's Champion Beth Phoenix vs. Melina - Melina New Champion
WWE Champion Jeff Hardy vs. Edge - Edge New Champion
World Heavyweight Champion John Cena vs. JBL - Cena Retains
30-Man Royal Rumble Match - Winner Randy Orton

HA! 5 for 5!

All in all a pretty good PPV.

A little disappointed at the Christian no-show....but give it time...give it time...

maybe he stayed?

Stayed where TNA? I'm pretty sure he's coming to WWE. TNA removed his profile because they are under the impression that he is headed back to WWE and he would have already re-signed if he was staying. WWE could always have Jeff Hardy recruit Christian to fight off Edge and Matt Hardy. Brothers vs Brothers.

Stayed where TNA? I'm pretty sure he's coming to WWE. TNA removed his profile because they are under the impression that he is headed back to WWE and he would have already re-signed if he was staying. WWE could always have Jeff Hardy recruit Christian to fight off Edge and Matt Hardy. Brothers vs Brothers.

who were the final 4?

broderic_randal

Closed Account
i new that randy orton was going to win the royal rumble, i actually new this a long time ago, and i new that the last four were going to be rhodes, dibiase, orton and hhh

i was hoping that jbl was going to win the world heavyweight title from jon cena due to hbks interference. fucking fuck, cena better not have as long of a title reign as his real long one was

i new jack swagger was going to retain the ecw title

but...

i did not expect matt hardy to cost jeff hardy the wwe title. i am glad edge won the wwe title, becuase jeff hardy was a terrible wwe champion. i was hoping that christian was going to cost jeff hardy the wee title, but i was wrong

i can see where this storyline is going though, jeff is matts younger brother and jeff won the wwe title before matt did and matt was jealous and wanted to make him pay?

melina defeated beth phoneix... woooooohooooo i am so glad with this result. meLina Is my favorite diva

Jeff Hardy is a terrible Champion? Based off what, one month? You have to give someone a really good run with the belt before you can judge if they good or terrible as Champion. All this one month did was say that Edge is transitional Champion and Jeff Hardy is fluke Champion.

broderic_randal

Closed Account
Jeff Hardy is a terrible Champion? Based off what, one month? You have to give someone a really good run with the belt before you can judge if they good or terrible as Champion. All this one month did was say that Edge is transitional Champion and Jeff Hardy is fluke Champion.

jeff is a fluke champion, he should never have been champion, i cant stand his current gimmick, all the face paint is stupid. i wish he would take that white towel out of his back pocket

edge is a way better champion, i love his gimmick and how vickie always finds a way to cheat him to a victory. the bad part is that she is so annoying

jeff should have only ever been #1 contender for the title and always come so close to winning it but he cant, that is way better than the fluke champion

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS

I would say that Jeff Hardy is a terrible champion. He is one of those wrestlers that was given the belt just to make the stupid little kid fans happy. It's the same reason they gave Rey Mysterio the belt and he was a shitty champion as well.

:2 cents: