• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
i think the reason she is still the gm of smackdown has something to do with eddies death, maybe wwe does not want to look bad by firring her?

what if (and i hope it's not the case) the WWE said YOU (vicky) need to learn to be an on air character to continue getting the $$$ from eddies contract.

no body is picking hhh? he's the only guy in the wwe with the storyline to win the rumble...week after week vicki is trying to screw over hhh...he's the only guy in the wwe who has spent time talking about the rumble, week after week...dont over look hhh to win the rumble

broderic_randal

Closed Account
no body is picking hhh? he's the only guy in the wwe with the storyline to win the rumble...week after week vicki is trying to screw over hhh...he's the only guy in the wwe who has spent time talking about the rumble, week after week...dont over look hhh to win the rumble

i wouldn't mind it if hhh were to win the rumble, but i would rather see orton or jericho win the rumble.

what i would love to see is christian be a surprise entrant in the rumble and win it

:1orglaugh Oh God, she si fucking annoying... EXCUSE ME!

vickie is more annoying than nails on a chalk board

As for HHH I think he does have a good chance at winning the Rumble. I don't think he should, but I certainly would not be shocked if he did.

yeah

broderic_randal

Closed Account
Look for Skinner to be the surprise entrant and winner of the Royal Rumble!

this is so stupid, why doesnt wwe put actual wrestlers from the three brands in the rumble instead of using all these guys that you know will not win and will probably not do anything except get eliminated

if i were a wrestler and i was not in the rumble because of all these stupid surprise entrants, id be so pissed

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Vikki terrible. She is ugly, fat, and annoying, and I for the life of me, have no clue how they STILL keep her on TV!

This is why, even with all of the harsh criticism that they receive from their fans, the WWE is genius.

They have a cycle which they like to use every once in a while when they are in need of a huge momentum swing. They will purposely make wrestling shitty, uninteresting and completely disappointing for months and months and months at a time. When they notice that the fans are voicing their opinion of how shitty it is, especially at live shows, they will stretch it out for a few more months.

Then, and this is the genius of it, they make it seem as if things are about to change. The fans get back on board and wait, in eager anticipation, to see the big change that's going to happen. But...that change doesn't come right away. No, no no. They make the fans wait for a few more months!

Then, the WWE makes some huge changes (belt changes, new wrestlers, new feuds, new GMS, etc) and makes sure that all of those changes are what people want to see. The fans are happy for a while...until the cycle repeats itself.

:2 cents: