• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Hey I havent been keeping up with the whole lashley umaga match thing...And the promo's on USA this week keep saying that lashley will matchup against on Raw this monday...Are those two going to wrestle? Because I thought Vince couldnt due to health reason..........Plus it would be hard for an audience to swallow that an old fart like that could even step in the same ring with lashley...So unless it's going to be lashley kicking vince around the ring the whole match, it will be too unbelievable

Good god that Lashley vs. McMahon match was a joke....the WWE is getting lamer by the day....It's getting so unbelievable to where it's not even entertaining. I mean, of course the WWE thrives on the fact that it can be somewhat unbelievable and still entertain the fans...But now it's just stupid..Honestly, putting a tub of lard like Umaga against Lashley, who looks like a physical speciman and expecting people to belive that he could "win" is just lame....I long for the good old days of The Rock, Steve Austin, and Mankind..

^^^
Dont we all? Before it became a shitty and commercialized teenage wasteland, with dumb storylines and stupid wrasslers and their gimmicks. But seeing Undertaker being like he was in WWE of years past still gives me little smile, also Austin's yearly Cameo was nice.

Honestly, putting a tub of lard like Umaga against Lashley, who looks like a physical speciman and expecting people to belive that he could "win" is just lame....I long for the good old days of The Rock, Steve Austin, and Mankind..

Umaga may be a fatty, but he's agile with it, and has proven his stamina in his matches with Cena. As for longing for the good old days, Umaga is straight out of the good old days... Look at the Wild Samoans. And for that matter look at Mankind, not exactly in Lashley's league body wise is he? But you still believed in him. That's called good writing and that's what WWE are lacking, or at least Raw is.

bigbadbrody

Banned
Umaga may be a fatty, but he's agile with it, and has proven his stamina in his matches with Cena. As for longing for the good old days, Umaga is straight out of the good old days... Look at the Wild Samoans. And for that matter look at Mankind, not exactly in Lashley's league body wise is he? But you still believed in him. That's called good writing and that's what WWE are lacking, or at least Raw is.

and Smackdown and ECW

best smackdown in a long time!!!!!!! austin stunning jbl. wooooooooo

still no birds though.:(

Really? I thought it was kind of ho-hum for the last Smackdown before the biggest wrestling event of the year.

It was great to see Austin and the stunner...twice (HA!)...but Stone Cold has always been as equally entertaining on the mic as he is in the ring. Would love to have heard him chat up the crowd a bit befor the obligatory stunners.

bigbadbrody

Banned
best smackdown in a long time!!!!!!! austin stunning jbl. wooooooooo

still no birds though.:(

Awwwwwwww Fuck:mad: I missed it:mad:

At least I still have the birds

bigbadbrody

Banned

bigbadbrody

Banned
I was surprised by Cena over HBK as well. I'm no HBK fan to say the least and do like Cena, but isn't it time they put the belt on someplace else? Besides, HBK with the belt sets up a natural HBK vs HHH grudgematch at Summerslam.

Oh well.

A lot of great moves in the show...Kennedy with Hornswaggle off the ladder...Umaga over the rops and landing on his ass....then LAshley doing the same...

..but all time WHOA moment was the leg drop from the top pf the ladder on a prone Edge lieing on the ladder...how are those two still alive?!?!?!?

Did you catch the McMahan/Trump on Today? They showed footage of the Trump armtackle of McMahan and the 4-5 noogies shots of Trump to McMahan's head.

After they were introduced, McMahan showed his shaved head and black eye.

Matt Lauer insinuated that McMahan could have broken Trump in half (probably true) but he got a long glare from McMahan. It was really an awkward moment.

McMahan was in good spirits and proudly showed off his chromedome. It was the biggest drawing Wrestlemania in history, so he was obviously in good spirits.

I wish they had shown the stunner that StoneCold gave Trump at the end.

bigbadbrody

Banned