• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
That's hilarious. Nobody gives a shit about the diva's division now.

Nobody will until they bring up some of the girls from NXT, and I'm not sure that I would want to come up to the main roster right now. It's kind of hard to show anything in four minutes.

Nobody will until they bring up some of the girls from NXT, and I'm not sure that I would want to come up to the main roster right now. It's kind of hard to show anything in four minutes.
It won't matter then either. The women have no character. Actually, I don't know if any of them are really heels or faces. Commentary treats as if they're all crazy, catty women who don't like each other. No purpose whatsoever. Like Paige, the supposed top face for 'em, called Tamina a man.

The division wasn't better with AJ in the fold either despite what some try to claim. I mean, Nikki's improved a lot and Paige and Naomi work hard. Natalya as well, but she never gets to do anything. What's holding back the division is a lack of care and that's from the Vince and Kevin Dunn.

It won't matter then either. The women have no character. Actually, I don't know if any of them are really heels or faces. Commentary treats as if they're all crazy, catty women who don't like each other. No purpose whatsoever. Like Paige, the supposed top face for 'em, called Tamina a man.

The division wasn't better with AJ in the fold either despite what some try to claim. I mean, Nikki's improved a lot and Paige and Naomi work hard. Natalya as well, but she never gets to do anything. What's holding back the division is a lack of care and that's from the Vince and Kevin Dunn.

Which is why the NXT girls should want to stay there. At least they get to work. Say what you want to about Trips, at least down where it's his show to run they wrestle.

Good for Titus ripping on JBL.

I almost felt sorry for JBL. He got chewed out pretty hard. I watched Beast In The East. Amazing show. With a mix of NXT and WWE talent, it was one of it not the best show (pure wrestling ability wise) this year.

So cool to Charlotte, Sasha and Becky on RAW. The women's/diva's division is getting a huge dose of talent. Creative better not fk this up. Tonight should be interesting. I like both Bray and Roman but Bray needs to win because every time he does a bunch of great segments and he ends up losing, it ruins his "face of fear" angle. I hope Brock beats the shit outta Seth.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Stick a fork in Huckstermania... It's done!
you-re-fired_o_GIFSoupcom.gif
Article%5Chulkhogan_article.jpg

brooke02.jpg

brooke_hogan_short_boyfriend-001.jpg

brooke_hogan_14.jpg

http://heavy.com/entertainment/2015...en-calls-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-wwe-removed/

MachoManDigIt.gif

"OH YEEEEEEEEEAH! DIG IT!"

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Either that dude has some sort of "affliction" or he is an abnormally smart person...
Look at the size of that dome. :facepalm:
brooke_hogan_14.jpg

It's now been almost a year since Rollins has won a match, big match, without outside interference. Regardless what they do with this character now i cant stand watching any of his matches knowing how they're going to end and the fact that he's a double title holder I think it's time to quit watching wwe again

He's a 'heel', so it's common for him to win matches without interference or BS injection. He isn't a monster type like The Undertaker, Brock Lesnar, Mark Henry, etc.

I watched his match yesterday with Cena, and I found his act a little silly. You're a heel, bro. Why is he doing so many flippy indy moves to spark a pop? Hardly any, if at all, heel tactics. He came off far more like a face. But he's suppose to be a heel. That's why I feel today's heels are so poor; many try to be 'cool' heels, i.e. Orton did the same.

You're damned if you do, you're damned if you don't. Poor Seth. Slammed within two posts for winning like a heel but wrestling like a babyface.

It's now been almost a year since Rollins has won a match, big match, without outside interference. Regardless what they do with this character now i cant stand watching any of his matches knowing how they're going to end and the fact that he's a double title holder I think it's time to quit watching wwe again

Time to quit watching after watching that match? Jesus. I thought it was superb.

Rollins having the US title for now, I wouldn't be concerned about. It's a short term scenario. The Cena thing has run its course, I don't know what they will do now. Personally I think its time to go back to just the Intercontinental title. You only need one midcard title, surely, for guys that aren't good enough to demand a World title shot. The roster isn't THAT deep. Anyway, my point is, you aren't going to get Seth actively defending both titles on the show. Rollins taking the title is to hurt Cena in the story, the story isn't "Seth Rollins is the United States Champion!!"

I've been watching wrestling for 23 years and my jaw dropped during that match. Actually, if you didn't enjoy watching that match, it's DEFINITELY time to quit.

You're a heel, bro. Why is he doing so many flippy indy moves to spark a pop? Hardly any, if at all, heel tactics. He came off far more like a face. But he's suppose to be a heel. That's why I feel today's heels are so poor; many try to be 'cool' heels, i.e. Orton did the same.

I don't buy the "cool heel" analogy one bit. He routinely acts like a total chickenshit on TV, brown nosing Trips and Steph (who everyone hates) at every opportunity and has no likable characteristics whatsoever. He's as full-on heel as you can get. It's not his fault that the smark audiences cheer him for how good he is - even though as a heel, he'd appreciate you booing more.

They have a fine line to walk with Rollins - some people went mental about Cena's line about his title reign being "a joke" because it makes him look bad. They almost owed the viewer a match where they underlined "Rollins is pretty good, actually" otherwise you're in danger of making him Honky Tonk Man. Here he has a match where he goes out POW-POW-POW and splatters Cena with everything in his arsenal and - here's the point - PROVES he's on Cena's level, that he's every bit good enough, that he COULD beat anyone (except Lesnar) on his own merits. But in the end.... he wins because of interference. I think they got that just about right - your champion is a heel, he is good enough that he COULD win clean, but ARGH! He doesn't. He cheats to win. What a cock.

I don't necessarily buy that high flying moves are the sole preserve of your babyfaces. Shawn Michaels used to throw himself around like a nutcase as well and he was one of the best chickenshit heels of all time. Randy Savage dropping an elbowdrop off the top rope was the equivalent of a moonsault in 1985, and he was completely despised. Rollins admittedly seemed to go a little loco with the two tope suicida then tope con hilo, but still, you dance with what brought you, and Rollins is a high flyer. Doesn't mean he isn't a cunt that you should boo.

But yeah, poor Seth. Needs to win cleanly to keep some people watching, even though he's a heel, but also needs to be more boring and not show off that actually he's really good, even though he's champion.

If we're going to criticize anything from SummerSlam, how about the cynical finish to the main event which existed only to set up an excuse for a third "and decisive" meeting? Fuck that. Protecting Lesnar in such a manner makes it seem pointless letting Undertaker beat him at all. He's proven he's too tough for the Undertaker at this point and when they try and push "each man has beaten the other once" (since Lesnar returned) I'm going to think "Welll... not really."

Never liked Hogan. Glad he's gone. Poor Virgil though who's Ted DiBaise. SS was great. The ending to Taker vs Brock was confusing at first and then turned out to be pretty damn cool. Glad Jon Stewart explained why he interrupted an amazing match and the new Wyatt Family member, Braun, looks menacing. So happy to see what happens with him and so happy to see Sting back in the mix.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I'd just like to take a second and point out how damn entertaining The New Day is. Seriously, their pre-match routine (clapping, singing, playing instruments, insulting the crowd, etc.) is hilarious. Also, Kofi and Big E work well together as a heel team in the ring. And Xavier Woods shouting and taunting during the match is incredibly annoying. Awesome heel tactics from him. Last week he slammed El Torito head first onto the floor outside the ring and then loudly taunted him afterward. It was an awesome moment.

They took their gimmick and ran with it. Glad to see it paying off so well for them. They're going to organically turn face at some point because they're going to be too damn entertaining to boo. New Day rocks!