• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Yeah, it's great having a coward as a champ.

you do understand thats the whole point right. great in ring worker, great on the mic, can put on great matches, but, still a pussy that wants to be protected. its not the first time we've had characters like that. and the fact that you would say that, well, it's working then. because you're just dying for someone to come kick his ass. he's build as the guy that the fans are supposed to despise. and when the time comes for someone to defeat him for the title, that sigh of relief you get, is the pay off. and honestly, i think he's doing a fabulous job as the cowardly champion.

Yes, I'm aware it's a show. Now if we can stop killing kayfabe every time a fan looks past the performer's talents and into his gimmick, that would be great. "He's build as the guy" Holy shit, just stop.

wwe extreme rules,

wwe extreme rules, I got 2 matches wrong the tag team title match and the last man standing match, how was your predictions? *

Remember that this thread is for the discussion of recents events in WWE(ie. shows, pay per views,etc), so please don't flame WWE/wrestling or any of its affiliates. Any negative comments you may have, please take elsewhere. Thank you.:thumbsup: :D[/QUOTE]

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I wish they'd do more with Cody... excuse me... I mean Stardust. His insanity travels beyond the Solar System to the farthest reaches and darkest corners of the Universe.

Stardust.gif

Deepcover

Closed Account
Rhodes found his true character gimmick in Stardust.
Goodbye Lee...The WWE universe won't miss you and the diva's division is so much better now without your annoying presence

"The WWE universe won't miss you" Speak for yourself. Tons of fans were upset over her leaving and the diva's devision was kept alive because of AJ. Damn smarks.

novel is exciting and one of the best young talents I've seen in the ring in a long time. Sucks they keep using him as a punching bag to elevate other people they need to make him an a-list star. the Divas division is terrible especially with the Bellas being on top because they are awful in ring but there's not much in the Divas division that's not terrible

Neville is just Evan Bourne 2.0.

In there to take bumps, probably get a few IC or US title runs, or probably fit into a random tag team later. But never an upper carder or main event dude. Which is fine, but it's 99% likely they'll never develop more in his character or create storylines where it makes casuals want to tune in other than to see him do flippity flips.

you are absolutely right but it is a shame. He's a great in ring reformer and has a good look but they continue to push Big, slow, past their prime performers who are boring to watch

Neville is just Evan Bourne 2.0.

In there to take bumps, probably get a few IC or US title runs, or probably fit into a random tag team later.

If he wins a single title as a solo performer, he's done better than Evan Bourne. He's far better at building a match that Bourne/Sydal ever was, or is. As well as being far crisper and smoother in every sense, not just execution of his aerials.

But never an upper carder or main event dude. Which is fine, but it's 99% likely they'll never develop more in his character or create storylines where it makes casuals want to tune in other than to see him do flippity flips.

Wrestlers aren't hamstrung by their style any more. Look at Daniel Bryan. If you can get enough people to like you, you'll go places. The saying is true that "you can't stop talent" and I have faith that the lad can convince people he's worth watching for more than just waiting patiently for him to hit the Red Arrow. If you're good enough, you can make it happen for yourself.

I don't post much, I just wanted to say I'm absolutely crushed by the death of Dusty Rhodes. He was one of my favorite people, period. I saw how much weight he lost in recent months but I figured that should've been good for his health, not bad.

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
I don't post much, I just wanted to say I'm absolutely crushed by the death of Dusty Rhodes. He was one of my favorite people, period. I saw how much weight he lost in recent months but I figured that should've been good for his health, not bad.
TMZ is reporting it was complications from a fall at his home in FL. God bless the Dream! :bowdown:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick