• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
WM crowd!

Ziggler's pop was one of the loudest I've heard in quite some time. Several years at least. Hope his title reign isn't taken as a joke. They seemed to be doing real well with Del Rio holding onto it, so we'll see.

Toronto and MSG crowds are the best for me, but they never go to Toronto anymore.

Same here.

There's no denying that it was the mass of fans visiting for the U.K. and other parts of Europe who were leading the chants and the Fandango song. It's what they do. Just watch their soccer (football) games. American crowds don't break into ridiculous dances and sing-along's. I'll be surprised if it lasts for long after this week and they've gone back home.

There's no denying that it was the mass of fans visiting for the U.K. and other parts of Europe who were leading the chants and the Fandango song. It's what they do. Just watch their soccer (football) games. American crowds don't break into ridiculous dances and sing-along's. I'll be surprised if it lasts for long after this week and they've gone back home.
you're right. i watched SmackDown tonight and the crowd(Boston) was not as hot as Raw Monday night so it was clearly the international fans that that made the difference Monday. tonight there was some Fandango sing-along but not enough to matter. Boston pretty much booed and some what quite.

you're right. i watched SmackDown tonight and the crowd(Boston) was not as hot as Raw Monday night so it was clearly the international fans that that made the difference Monday. tonight there was some Fandango sing-along but not enough to matter. Boston pretty much booed and some what quite.

i watched SMACKDOWN yesterday and god was that crowd awful but i guess i would be an awful crowd for a bland freaking show "1 week" after WrestleMania.

so now PETA is riding the 'Fandango coattails'.

Mainstream internet will take the fun out of this. Its not like people were making videos of the What chant or Yes. People are treating this like the Harlem Shake and such which will kill it in about a month. the 'specialness' of this is going to be ruined by non wrestling fans just for the sake of it being a new internet fad. and the fact that PETA is using Fandango's name to push their 'vegan' crap on people is pathetic. FAHN DAHN GO VEGAN? GTFOH PETA

so now PETA is riding the 'Fandango coattails'.

Mainstream internet will take the fun out of this. Its not like people were making videos of the What chant or Yes. People are treating this like the Harlem Shake and such which will kill it in about a month. the 'specialness' of this is going to be ruined by non wrestling fans just for the sake of it being a new internet fad. and the fact that PETA is using Fandango's name to push their 'vegan' crap on people is pathetic. FAHN DAHN GO VEGAN? GTFOH PETA

That makes me want to go punch a hippie in the face and eat a rare, bloody steak.

is it me not understanding the "Fandango" thing or is every other moron in the crowd not understand it?
is it about doing the da-da-da- dadada AND the left-right synchronizing of the index fingers.....
or is it just about the fingers and no da-da-da- dadada?
because on raw barely anyone in the crowd was doing the da-da-da- dadada and they were all just doing the fingers...
i thought my Jersey crowd was about how LOUD and CHANTY they were ?!?!?! and that is what made the "fandango" song thing such a trend.

Raw this week was a throw away- nothing much happened. i guess ryback calling the wwe universe "stupid people" he is now a heel?

^ Seems as if Raw is a throw away every week. Me and one of my friends talk about how it could be better, but alas... Pipe dreams.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the World Heavyweight Championship seem just about as worthless as the IC and U.S. belts the way it's being portrayed?

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the World Heavyweight Championship seem just about as worthless as the IC and U.S. belts the way it's being portrayed?

ziggler is now having to work double hard every match it seems.... if they don't eventually have Big E demand a title shot ,then all the stares he is giving the belt are just going to be wasted

BTW- all the Cena haters- The guy is 110% ALL CLASS! with the make-a-wish stuff. how awesome was that for those kids?

ziggler is now having to work double hard every match it seems.... if they don't eventually have Big E demand a title shot ,then all the stares he is giving the belt are just going to be wasted

BTW- all the Cena haters- The guy is 110% ALL CLASS! with the make-a-wish stuff. how awesome was that for those kids?

Something is telling me that Big E just may turn on Ziggler. And then at the same time, something is telling me that it might be something going on between him and AJ Lee. I mean given the reputation they have been giving her as of late, it's safe to say that it is possible.

And as for the Cena part, I don't know what it is about people hating on him so much. He does all this for the kids, but yet it seems as if it doesn't matter to them. Even if you don't like him, you gotta respect him, hands down.

DuanCulo

Staff member

DuanCulo

Staff member
that 2nd linked article.... what a bunch of ass hats.

exactly what i thought. no need for that especially if she isn't in on the 'joke'

lita
23Jul08-166761111977.jpg

Ok, this chick brings up so many great points concerning the state of the Divas division.
Yes, this is over 24 minutes long, but it didn't feel like it to me when I watched/listened to it.
By the way, Juliette Danielle was in the wonderfully terrible cult movie "The Room" (though she was blonde in that).

(Oh hai, Diva rant)

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/1800...de-joke-on-raw
that 2nd linked article.... what a bunch of ass hats.

Wow. "Don't be a bully, BE A STAR", huh? What a bunch of assholes, and a great example to set for the younger talent. Fuck Triple H. I hate that prick more than anyone else in the company, past or present.

nobody posted results from last night??? or nobody cares??

Well, since nobody else wants to help you out :

(1) Chris Jericho pinned Fandango.
(2) Dean Ambrose pinned Kofi Kingston for the United States title.
(3) Sheamus beat Mark Henry in a Strap match.
(4) Alberto Del Rio beat Jack Swagger in an I Quit match.
(5) Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins beat Daniel Bryan & Kane for the World Tag Team title.
(6) Randy Orton pinned The Big Show in a no DQ match.
(7) WWE Champion John Cena vs Ryback (Last Man Standing) went to a no-contest when paramedics had to come out for both.
(8) Brock Lesnar pinned Triple H in a Cage match.

Finishes for the last two matches (from Rajah) :

CENA V RYBACK
"They begin fighting in the crowd, up near the production area. Ryback grabs part of the arena advertisements and uses it to smash Cena across the face. Cena gets up at 9 and locks Ryback in a sleeper hold. Ryback walks around with Cena on his back, but eventually begins fading and falls to a knee. Cena breaks the hold as soon as Ryback hits the floor. Ryback gets back to his feet at 8 and Cena hits him with a quick right hand. Ryback sprawls out on a table, and Cena heads up a level in the stands. Cena hits a cross body, putting himself and Ryback through the table. Both men make it up to their feet, and Cena grabs a fire extinguisher, using it to blast Ryback in the face. Ryback runs from Cena, but Cena stalks him, hitting him with repeated blasts before hitting a continuous spray. Cena waits for Ryback to stand and uses the fire extinguisher to hit him in the head. Ryback stays on his feet, so Cena does it again. Ryback still gets back to his feet, so Cena shoulders him. Ryback falls to his feet, and picks up Cena, sending him crashing through part of the set. It sparks and the ref loses sight of both men. Both men are shown laid out backstage and refs are calling for paramedics. Neither Cena nor Ryback are moving, so it looks like this one is going to end up thrown out. The crowd sees this and beings booing immediately. Ryback gets to his feet and walks off while Cena is put into a neck brace and placed on a stretcher."

TRIPLE H V LESNAR
"Brock climbs to the top of the cage, but Hunter throws a chair at his bad leg. Lesnar falls back to the top rope and Hunter heads up after him, slamming his head into the cage wall and letting him drop to the mat. Hunter smiles, and reaches up to find a hidden sledgehammer in the top of the cage. Lesnar stops Hunter from using it and grabs it himself. Hunter ducks a sledge hammer shot and Hunter locks in the sharpshooter. Lesnar grabs the sledge hammer and Heyman forces his way into the cage. Hunter sees it and catches Heyman with the pedigree. Lesnar gets up and goes for a sledge hammer shot, but Hunter avoids it and hits the pedigree. Hunter goes for the pin, but Lesnar kicks out at two! Hunter grabs the sledge hammer again and gets to his feet. Heyman hits Hunter with a low blow and Hunter drops to the mat. Lesnar says, 'that's my manager' as he gets to his feet. Lesnar grabs the hammer and smiles. Lesnar uses the sledge hammer to hit Hunter in the side of the head and Hunter drops to the mat hard. Lesnar poses for the crowd and limps over to Hunter. Lesnar screams and then hoists HHH up. Lesnar plants HHH to the mat with an F-5 for the 1-2-3."