• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
i hope its Jericho
jericho basically said on the VH1 tv show That Metal Show w/ Eddie trunk he is focusing on the music now- he is done wrestling

so... did r truth get fired or suspended?

He got a 30 day suspension for the wellness violation.

how? how could you risk it knowing you are finally getting somewhere in the company after years of just mediocrity now your making a name,wrestling main events,getting top storylines and you chance BLOWING IT ALL!??!?!

Apparently talks between Chris Jericho and WWE have broken down. Jericho wants a limited schedule, Vince wants a cut of Jericho's outside interests.

R-Truth has been suspended for the same violation as Evan Bourne. Weed.

All of the older guys want a limited schedule once theyve been in the industry long enough. Very few like Sean Micheals or Triple H and Undertaker get that luxury. Not sure Vince is enamored enough with Jericho to give him that. As much as i hate Chris Jericho, he does bring good entertainment value. He is great with the mic and hes a better than decent in ring performer.

All of the older guys want a limited schedule once theyve been in the industry long enough. Very few like Sean Micheals or Triple H and Undertaker get that luxury. Not sure Vince is enamored enough with Jericho to give him that. As much as i hate Chris Jericho, he does bring good entertainment value. He is great with the mic and hes a better than decent in ring performer.

Jericho is the best ever (i am biased because he is my favorite all time!) he is awesome on the mic,awesome in the ring and his moves,although everyone has the "set" of moves that they must use to "POP" the crowd,jericho never was as systematically routine as Cena has become,jericho "jobs/jobbed" more often than he has ever had to in his career and never got the recognition for 'doing the job'! in WWE or WCW or ECW!
again i am biased but i cannot understand how anyone who likes wrestling can hate Jericho, he is the overall total wrestler that everyone wants but then hate him.

Can we name someone who is better? the rock hasn't done it for as long as jericho has,yes he is a total wrestler but he left in his prime.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Ha! Daniel Bryan is gonna get a BJ from AJ!!! :clap:

Jericho is the best ever (i am biased because he is my favorite all time!) he is awesome on the mic,awesome in the ring and his moves,although everyone has the "set" of moves that they must use to "POP" the crowd,jericho never was as systematically routine as Cena has become,jericho "jobs/jobbed" more often than he has ever had to in his career and never got the recognition for 'doing the job'! in WWE or WCW or ECW!
again i am biased but i cannot understand how anyone who likes wrestling can hate Jericho, he is the overall total wrestler that everyone wants but then hate him.

Can we name someone who is better? the rock hasn't done it for as long as jericho has,yes he is a total wrestler but he left in his prime.

I notice from my years of watching wrestling is that most of the biggest stars of the business plan their exits. They see how the business has eaten alive alot of the biggest stars and they dont want to be like their idols, living a life where they need help to get around corners, and such stuff. Very few stars like Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair are actually addicted to the business, most others are out of it (or at least not active as wrestlers any longer) when either the injuries have become too much or when they find an opportunity to do something else with less injury risk. The Rock got massive opportunity in the movie business which allowed him to give up the wrestling gig, Brock Lesnar did not want to be driven insane by the business and went to less demanding MMA. I wouldnt put it past Jericho to never return to wrestling again, i could really see him wanting to make a living as a musician.

Apparently WWE missed the whole damn point of the MITB briefcase on Smackdown.

I like Zack Ryder because he's actually a decent wrestler. I also like the fact that he's been getting himself over instead of waiting for the WWE to do it.

This is one of the best matches to come out of WWE/ECW.

I like Zack Ryder because he's actually a decent wrestler. I also like the fact that he's been getting himself over instead of waiting for the WWE to do it.

This is one of the best matches to come out of WWE/ECW.

ah thanks for the vids, i'll check those out in a few mins.

Think they working on turning cena heel...