• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
i got thinking something recently. Randy Orton has punted Shawn Micheals, Batista, CM Punk among others and the commentary always was that they would be out for months (of course in some cases it was because his punt subjects were going to take time off) but he punts every single member of the new Nexus and theyre only out until after wrestlemania. inconsistencies abound

i got thinking something recently. Randy Orton has punted Shawn Micheals, Batista, CM Punk among others and the commentary always was that they would be out for months (of course in some cases it was because his punt subjects were going to take time off) but he punts every single member of the new Nexus and theyre only out until after wrestlemania. inconsistencies abound

wwe is famous for their inconsistencies. and sweeping things 'under the rug' as if they didn't happen. for example, what happen to Triple H's revenge on Sheamus for taking him out last year? What was Nexus' 'bigger plan' and why did they help Kane bury the Undertaker? it's come to the point where i don't give a shit about the storylines anymore since they never finish them off. just gimme good quality matches like Sin Cara/Evan Bourne and the tornado tag match and i'll be happy.

Like it's been said before great promo by CM Punk!!! Sadly, I'm sure it's a work/ shoot. But, at least it's something interesting that happened in Raw or wrestling for that matter. That ain't been the case since the Rock was on Raw.

guys, i'm referring to MY personal top 5 favorite talkers. Yes i do think Jericho, Rude, Savage, Austin and many other do cut great promos, but they're not my top 5.

i know it was YOUR top 5 i was just throwing names out there who were good on the mic also.

Like it's been said before great promo by CM Punk!!! Sadly, I'm sure it's a work/ shoot. But, at least it's something interesting that happened in Raw or wrestling for that matter. That ain't been the case since the Rock was on Raw.

Work and shoot mean two totally opposite things.

That's like saying you like your coffee hot/cold.

IMO, I think the way the WWE is using Christian is a little forced but overall well. His storyline is believable enough and even though we might be seeing the third PPV match between the two it doesn't seem too old because Christian got screwed out of the title last time.
Even though I said all that, I don't think they should have this feud drag on any longer. I like how Shamus is getting involved.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
The Cena/Punk thing with McMahon is a weak storyline. Cena wasn't assertive enough in threatening to abandon his belt. Plus, VM should've made Cena kiss his ass. :moon:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I like how WWE fucks up what was the hottest thing in wrestling in years in less than a week (technically, it was only a few hours, but kayfabe!). If Cena loses, he is fired? Seriously? Like WWE is going to try the same storyline twice with the same wrestler in less than a year. Just by adding that stipulation WWE has ruined this storyline for me. We all know who is going to win now; at least there was SOME doubt before.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
.... or Punk could win and the MITB winner cashes in. Punk would still not walk out the champion and Cena would be saved from being fired.

I thought about that, and I think that is probably the most likely scenario since they've been mentioning Del Rio Vs. Cena at SummerSlam for months now, but that's still boring as hell...

Besides, didn't Del Rio just win a number one contenders match on Raw? If only WWE had the guts to let CM Punk win and take that shitty bling belt with him to ROH. That way they can get a new belt and let Del Rio & Cena feud over it while Punk can keep the old belt, and if he ever returned he could bring it with him and claim he is the rightful champion or something...

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
The Cena/Punk thing with McMahon is a weak storyline. Cena wasn't assertive enough in threatening to abandon his belt. Plus, VM should've made Cena kiss his ass. :moon:

LOL!
Colin Cowherd led of his ESPN national syndicated show this morning talking about the CM Punk shoot from 2 weeks ago.
Even he thinks it was real....:1orglaugh

Now people are calling in sounding like a bunch of marks and Colin is killing them calling them "booger eaters". :1orglaugh

cm punk is going to win by dq, so that cena will not lose the title and then vince will say he was only going to fire cena if cm punk won clean

I like how WWE fucks up what was the hottest thing in wrestling in years in less than a week (technically, it was only a few hours, but kayfabe!). If Cena loses, he is fired? Seriously? Like WWE is going to try the same storyline twice with the same wrestler in less than a year. Just by adding that stipulation WWE has ruined this storyline for me. We all know who is going to win now; at least there was SOME doubt before.

Well said sir!
:glugglug: