• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
CM Punk is the main reason I still watch WWE and it will suck when he leaves.

The Miz is starting to be one of the heels the fans pop for. I've noticed more signs about him in the crowd shots the last few weeks

Please, WWE, remove Booker T from the announce table. He is painfully horrible at it - and I would love it if he could go 5 minutes without going "oOhhhhhhhh!!!".
You know it's bad when someone's more annoying than Cole.

He should just go back to being "Sexual Chocolate". He was a joke back then and he's a joke now, but at least back then he was a little bit funny.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Great worked shoot interview by Punk. I really hope this bullshit about him leaving is all kayfabe. I'd hate to see him go.

... And that is the reason why Cm Punk leaves WWE, I LEAVE WWE.

I'm surprised though, that they would allow him any mic time to say the things he said. I mean I'm glad he did but still...
At the end, when they cut his mic off, if I were him I would've spat on the company logo, then dropped it.

I'm surprised though, that they would allow him any mic time to say the things he said. I mean I'm glad he did but still...
At the end, when they cut his mic off, if I were him I would've spat on the company logo, then dropped it.

I'm pretty sure it was a worked shoot that HAD to be approved by Vince McMahon, but those are the type of promos that WWE should be doing. I was still waiting for Punk to mention TNA Impact.:1orglaugh

There is no way that it was a real shoot because it went too long, but it was awesome. I've always been a CM Punk fan from when he was in ROH and I think he will leave the WWE after the PPV.