• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I hated that Gail got her ass whopped but she looked great and I hope they are setting up a match for the title... she would be a better champ....

wonder what will happen friday..maybe nxt will jump the fans??...just a wild guess....they have ruined about 4 or five shows now,,one being a ppv..fuck a bunch of rookies..climb the steps PUNKS!

Last edited:
I hated that Gail got her ass whopped but she looked great and I hope they are setting up a match for the title... she would be a better champ....
Like I've said before, Vince likes to make great wrestlers into nothing but fools! She had to have pissed him off, cus IMO kinda like you, she SHOULD be champ, NO DOUBT! Alicia Fox is champ, are you serious? Her title reign is as fake as her hair!:thefinger Alicia is hot but the belt needs to be on a good wrestler not just the next new hot chick, (see Maryse)

Did anyone else know that Husky Harris is Mike Rotunda's son and that his brother is also in FCW? WWE could have easily played on that, especially since WWE has Cody Rhodes as his Pro. Husky and his brother are wrestling as a tag team in FCW called The Rotundos.

Not surprising that WWE would change his name since they have Joe Hennig wrestling as Michael McGillicutty. For that matter they never played up the fact that Jesse was Terry Gordy's son.

With all of these second & third generation wrestlers coming up they could have really done something. I know Ricky Steamboat has a son in FCW.

Yea they have been changeing the rookies names, then they mention who thier fathers are. Honestly it makes no sense.

wonder if Eve Torres is kin to the 3 brother torres brothers that wrestled back in the 60s early 70s...i looked named spelled the same way..but i couldnt find anything??

Go taker, shes like 20 years younger right?

Should of had the wedding in the middle of the ring :1orglaugh

Another W to takers collection

i give it a year if that long.....its hard enough on a realationship when your age is close...a fool can see shes after money..do the math..when hes in a rocking chair,,shes gunna be in 2nd gear...its easy to get a answer for that one:wave: a fool is born every second....i hope he was smart enough to put his money in a close family members name ...call stone cold steve austin..i bet he can walk you through the whole thing

Last edited:
i give it a year if that long.....its hard enough on a realationship when your age is close...a fool can see shes after money..do the math..when hes in a rocking chair,,shes gunna be in 2nd gear...its easy to get a answer for that one:wave:

I really doubt it, i think judging on what people seem to always say about him, that hes such a strong character and a good hearted person, i think he would have her sussed out. But who knows, make her sign a prenup

I really doubt it, i think judging on what people seem to always say about him, that hes such a strong character and a good hearted person, i think he would have her sussed out. But who knows, make her sign a prenup

i dont care WHAT people say about him..shes hawttt!!!...and any way you add it..he gets in the rocking chair 20 years before her chanchs are. that being said... shes still hawt and now rich..but..she comes home to a old man in a rocking chair...you can sugar coat it..but thats the deal

Update on Wade Barrett and Drew McIntyre's Visa Situation
by Nick Paglino
Jun 29, 2010

As we reported earlier today, WWE stars Wade Barrett and Drew McIntyre have been taken off WWE TV indefinitely due to issues with their work visas.

In an update to the situation, The Wrestling Observer is reporting that at today's Smackdown taping, the WWE creative team was been told to assume that Barrett and McIntyre will be out until after SummerSlam, and to begin making creative plans with that in mind. It should be noted that at this point WWE has no idea how long McIntyre will be out, and it's being said that Barrett could be back as early as next week, but again nothing is known for sure at this point, and both men could be out for several months.

BREAKING NEWS: Top WWE Star Out 4-8 Weeks Due to Surgery
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

Word coming from sources within WWE is that CM Punk will be out of action
for 4-8 weeks due to having surgery on his arm last week. He has been
working through the injury as of late, and was wearing a sling during
tonight's Friday Night SmackDown tapings.

We will have more information as soon as it becomes available.

http://www.wrestling-radio.com/feed...WS:_Top_WWE_Star_Out\ _48_Weeks_Due_to_Su.php

Smackdown is going to need to borrow Edge or Jericho, but I doubt it happens.

Cody Rhodes as your #2 heel is something seriously wrong.

Also, do you folks listen to Jim Cornette's Who's Slamming Who? Great episode this week. I love his rants and smacks on Triple H. :1orglaugh

We share the same regard. :yesyes:

http://whosslammingwho.podomatic.com/entry/eg/2010-06-30T06_27_37-07_00

I don't mind them trying to elevate Cody Rhodes. You can't keep relying on the same guys time and time again while not giving other guys a chance.

As far as Jim Cornette, I tend to never listen to that guy. I've never liked him.

I don't mind them trying to elevate Cody Rhodes. You can't keep relying on the same guys time and time again while not giving other guys a chance.

As far as Jim Cornette, I tend to never listen to that guy. I've never liked him.

Cody has what it takes to be a great heel. I don't think he's quite ready for big push yet. Then again look who they have wearing staps these days.:helpme:
Don't hate on Cornette too much. Very few people know more about the business than Corny.:2 cents:

:wave:
Like I've said before, Vince likes to make great wrestlers into nothing but fools! She had to have pissed him off, cus IMO kinda like you, she SHOULD be champ, NO DOUBT! Alicia Fox is champ, are you serious? Her title reign is as fake as her hair!:thefinger Alicia is hot but the belt needs to be on a good wrestler not just the next new hot chick, (see Maryse)

women wrestling has become a bore...its not about women wrestlers..its about models..you got women dressed like hookers..thats afraid to get the 200$ hair messed up..i dont see a one that moolah couldnt have beat down in about 5 minutes....in moolahs prime...lets take pictures and put one at a time by moolahs..lets see...moolah vs kelly kelly...moolah vs alicia fox...moolah vs maryse...moolah vs both the bella twins..........how in the hell could you convince a crowd that either of these barbie dolls could beat moolah...and brake a nail are you kidding....my point....if your looking for hawt women..this is a good place to come...when i watch wrestling..thats what i wanna see...not a bunch of models dressed like hookers..wrestlers my ASS

Another WWE Star Experiencing Work Visa Issues?
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

After the shocking news that the work visas of Wade Barrett and Drew
McIntyre have expired, there is now the possibility that WWE Champion
Sheamus may be set to experience the same fate.

Word is that Sheamus was signed around the same time as McIntyre and
Barrett, but appears to be okay when it comes to issues with his work visa;
however, given the way how things were handled with Barrett and McIntyre,
Sheamus could very possibly become the next victim of this unfortunate
situation.

We will continue to keep you updated as we learn more.

http://www.wrestling-radio.com/feed_news-16059-Another_WWE_Star_Experiencing_Wor\
k_Visa_Issues%3F.php

Don't hate on Cornette too much. Very few people know more about the business than Corny.:2 cents:

Like I said, I tend to never listen to Jim Cornette. He's an asshole to the 10th power. He's always been an asshole to the 10th power. He'll always be an asshole to the 10th power.

That's like me deciding to listen to Howard Stern or Rush Limbaugh.