• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I HATE Cena w/ a passion, and i kind of like Sheamus. But, he is too green to get the belt. That said I cannot believe Cena did the fucking job!

I couldn't believe it either, until I watched the Slammys last night and saw Cena's pathetic tirade about never giving up. Now he's going to go on a winning streak to end all winning streaks. Sheamus will find a way to duck and hide for a bit, maybe a DQ or countout thrown in, Cena wins the Rumble and every other fucking thing between now and 'Mania.
Fuck.
That tirade out of the way, the Slammys weren't half bad, though Miller definitely looked like he was paid to be there, and maybe didn't get enough in his estimation. Nice work about the Hitman. I'd love to see that happen. The matches were okay if predictable and tacked together. Oh, and I actually laughed at something Santino said...first time ever.:thefinger

I couldn't believe it either, until I watched the Slammys last night and saw Cena's pathetic tirade about never giving up. Now he's going to go on a winning streak to end all winning streaks. Sheamus will find a way to duck and hide for a bit, maybe a DQ or countout thrown in, Cena wins the Rumble and every other fucking thing between now and 'Mania.
Fuck.
That tirade out of the way, the Slammys weren't half bad, though Miller definitely looked like he was paid to be there, and maybe didn't get enough in his estimation. Nice work about the Hitman. I'd love to see that happen. The matches were okay if predictable and tacked together. Oh, and I actually laughed at something Santino said...first time ever.:thefinger

I can't stand Miller and thought he was terrible as guest hot. As for Cena, his promo means he will no longer job and will become some sort of lame version of Goldberg/ Hogan, which is too say he will go back to his usual shitty self.

jusnelldem

Closed Account
Report: WWE Roster Cuts Expected After The New Year
by Nick Paglino
Dec 14, 2009

PWInsider.com is reporting that WWE will most likely be making main roster talent cuts after the start of the new year. We have been reporting for several weeks now that major changes are expected to be made to both the ECW and the Smackdown shows, so the roster cuts are expected to coincide with those changes. No word yet on how the cuts may or may not effect the Raw brand, or what names are likely to be cut at this time.

Yep, so I guess we say bye bye to Nick Nameth aka Dolph "I am Perfection" Ziggler.

WTF WWE?
As for Cena winning Rumble, I don't know. Odds are the Rated R superstar wins, begins a rivalry with Jericho (Y2J keeps referencing him) for #1 contendership at Elimination Chamber PPV, then going for World Heavyweight title. Maybe I'm adding too much, but I definitely see Edge winning rumble.
BTW Why do people hate Cena? He's similar to Hogan and every generation needs that heroic character of their own.

Last edited:

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Yep, so I guess we say bye bye to Nick Nameth aka Dolph "I am Perfection" Ziggler.

Whaaaaat? No way. Dolph Ziggler's a great character. He's very Jerichoesque and I like it.

And, it's Nick Nemeth.

WTF WWE?
As for Cena winning Rumble, I don't know. Odds are the Rated R superstar wins, begins a rivalry with Jericho (Y2J keeps referencing him) for #1 contendership at Elimination Chamber PPV, then going for World Heavyweight title. Maybe I'm adding too much, but I definitely see Edge winning rumble.
BTW Why do people hate Cena? He's similar to Hogan and every generation needs that heroic character of their own.

Edge for the Rumble? He's not even expected back until after Wrestlemania at the most. Sure he's healing ahead of schedule but even with that he may come back in time for Wrestlemania. As far as Cena goes, I don't hate Cena. I don't like good guy Cena. You're right, Cena is like Hogan and I don't like Hogan either. In all actuality Hulk Hogan sucks. My wrestling hero is Bret Hart.

jusnelldem

Closed Account
Edge for the Rumble? He's not even expected back until after Wrestlemania at the most. Sure he's healing ahead of schedule but even with that he may come back in time for Wrestlemania. As far as Cena goes, I don't hate Cena. I don't like good guy Cena. You're right, Cena is like Hogan and I don't like Hogan either. In all actuality Hulk Hogan sucks. My wrestling hero is Bret Hart.

I feel you on that, but Cena is not for us. It's fair for you to like whoever, it's cool you like Bret, my dude was always HBK from the Rockers to the Barbershop to DX to even now (I'm getting a little tired of him now). It's just crazy people act like Cena is the downfall of wrestling, when wrestling itself is staged. It has been for a long time and there always has been the star that has limited inring ability but tons of charisma that draws top billing. That's kind of the point of "Sports-Entertainment".-this isn't directed at you guys either, just stating my opinion on the Cena sucks routine.

Anywho, I tried watching that 3 hr piece of crap Monday and it was just a flipping mess. Outside of Jeri-Show and DX, it all sucked (they're going to miss Jericho when he's not on Raw). The Slammys were a sham, not funny or anything, just a waste of time. They could have done it on wwe.com. I didn't watch ECW, cause Bulls vs. Lakers was on, plus WWE pissing me off at this moment.

Source: Dynamite Dave

According to a WWE source who would have full knowledge of the situation, hart, signed a short-term talent contract with WWE this past week covering the period from 1/1 to 4/10, or through WrestleMania and about two weeks after the 3/28 show at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, AZ.

More on Bret Hart's WWE Signing: Will He Wrestle a Match?
by Nick Paglino
Dec 16, 2009

As we reported just moments ago, Bret Hart has signed a short term talent deal with WWE that will go into effect on January 1st, 2010.

At this time, The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Hart is expected to debut with the company as the special guest host of Raw on January 4th, which of course goes head-to-head with TNA Impact that night.

Additionally, it's being said that Hart's talent deal does not expire until April 10th, 2010, and it is expected that Hart's work with WWE will not be limited to just one appearance as Raw's guest host. In fact, there is talk at this time of Bret possibly wrestling one more match, but that is simply speculation at the moment and nothing has been confirmed.

Member 1098

Closed Account
by Nick Paglino
Dec 16, 2009

As we reported just moments ago, Bret Hart has signed a short term talent deal with WWE that will go into effect on January 1st, 2010.

At this time, The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Hart is expected to debut with the company as the special guest host of Raw on January 4th, which of course goes head-to-head with TNA Impact that night.

Additionally, it's being said that Hart's talent deal does not expire until April 10th, 2010, and it is expected that Hart's work with WWE will not be limited to just one appearance as Raw's guest host. In fact, there is talk at this time of Bret possibly wrestling one more match, but that is simply speculation at the moment and nothing has been confirmed.

I'm so happy. :)

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Hard to believe that two years ago, the idea of Hart coming back was considered impossible.

I wonder how it'll be announced.

jusnelldem

Closed Account
Hart will get little cheers when he debuts since the crowd/fanbase is much younger
That's what I'm thinking too. Fans under 14, prolly has no idea why it would be a big deal after all Bret and WWE's been through.

by Nick Paglino
Dec 16, 2009

This is cool to hear and really kinda shocking that he's gonna deal with WWE again. It should serve as a counter to Hulk Hogan on TNA tv, especially since Hart was one of the stars that carried WWE when Hogan first left for WCW in the 90's. Hopefully Vince don't screw him over and Bret ends his run happily this time around. However I don't wanna see a 50 year old Bret wrestle anything except Vince.

more on bret hart's wwe signing: Will he wrestle a match?
By nick paglino
dec 16, 2009

as we reported just moments ago, bret hart has signed a short term talent deal with wwe that will go into effect on january 1st, 2010.

At this time, the wrestling observer is reporting that hart is expected to debut with the company as the special guest host of raw on january 4th, which of course goes head-to-head with tna impact that night.

Additionally, it's being said that hart's talent deal does not expire until april 10th, 2010, and it is expected that hart's work with wwe will not be limited to just one appearance as raw's guest host. In fact, there is talk at this time of bret possibly wrestling one more match, but that is simply speculation at the moment and nothing has been confirmed.

one more match! One more match! One more match!

Last edited:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Well, he is appearing in New York, so I think there will be plenty of older fans present. I wonder why they don't save his appearance for Canada, though. Imagine him hosting in Calgary or Montreal. Shit.

Mickie James Speaks on Weight Angle, Lance Cade Update
by Nick Paglino
Dec 17, 2009

In response to some posts by fans who are upset that WWE is mocking Mickie James' weight on Smackdown, the former Women's Champion posted the following tweets on her Twitter account:

A fan wrote: "I'm really offended right now with the WWE making jokes about your weight. I'm really worried about girls who watch wrestling, see this kind of thing, and fall victim to hating their bodies. Because honey, if you’re not a perfect 10, I've never seen one. Why are they letting this charade happen?"

Mickie responded by saying: "Awe! Thank you, sweetie. And I agree. I think the example being set is pathetic. Giving the youth a warped perception of beauty. After all… one has to love themselves first. Society makes that hard. No worries. I love myself and my body. 130 is hardly fat."

Mickie then clarified her first Tweet by saying "I never said WWE...if anyone read it, I said society. If people want to use quotes from my twitter please make sure you quote me correctly!"

We reported back in October that Lance Cade had reached a deal with WWE and would be returning to the company. Since then, Cade was sent to FCW and has worked a match there. It's now being reported by The Wrestling Observer that WWE may have interest in placing Cade on the Smackdown brand.

CM Punk Blasts Hulk Hogan & Says He Has No Faith in Him
by Nick Paglino
Dec 17, 2009

CM Punk was the guest on the BJ Shea Morning Experience Radio Show, which broadcasts out of Seattle, earlier today. During the interview, Punk had the following to say about Hulk Hogan and TNA: "My take is first of all that we have Tribute to the Troops on Saturday..." Punk said. "That's probably going to be a much better show than whatever that TNA is going to put on. I have a lot of friends that work there and I do watch the show, but I seem to watch it on perpetual fast forward."

"I hope, I really hope that something comes of it. I have zero faith in Hulk Hogan as a man who is what 60 years-old and tries to dress like he's 18 and lives on the Jersey Shore. For a guy I've never met, I've formulated enough opinions about him just from being around him and like his business acumen and stuff like that, I really trust that he's not in this for TNA and he's not in this for the business. He's in this for himself."

Last edited:
I'm happy with Bret just being back on TV in a wrestling environment, maybe managing the Hart Dynasty or being Raw GM IMO, but if he does wrestle one last match, there's no one he should face but Shawn Michaels. But I'm hoping he doesn't really wrestle out of fear he might hurt himself somehow. Maybe put someone in the Sharpshooter now or then, but if he's going to get into some vicious match that his body isn't prepared for, let him stay as an untouchable heel GM/manager with the Hart Dynasty backing him up.