• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Holy shit, I'm 0/2 already.

TLC Results....

Undertaker Vs. Batista - Undertaker (and Batista's crying "no fair" already. WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! Cry-baby!)
John Cena Vs. Sheamus - Sheamus (like I said....makes no sense)
JeriShow Vs. DX - DX (poor Jericho...is he EVER going to win ANY title vs. HHH at a PPV?!??!?!)
Christian Vs. Shelton Benjamin - Christian
Randy Orton Vs. Kofi Kingston - Orton
John Morrison vs. Drew McIntyre - McIntyre
Michelle McCool vs. Mickie James - McCool

Ok....so....now what????

Are they going to waste the build-up they gave Kofi and ship him back to mid-card status?
Uhhh....where do you go with Sheamus???? As far as I can tell, fans are totally indifferent to him, which is death in wrestling.
Why do they still have undisputed Tag-Team belts anyway???

Ah well....stay tuned wrestling fans!!!!!

PlasmaTwa2

Sheamus will be looked upon in a year as a terrible failed experiment. Their timing is probably the worst in history; the next pay-per-view is the second biggest of the year and they are going into it with a champion that recieves no reaction and has no fan following.

I'm all for putting new blood into the main event scene, but we all know why they chose Sheamus. Hopefully when they realize what a big mistake this was (Though they won't, because HHH will not realize that he fucked up) they will decide to put someone the fans like and has proven himself for years, instead of being scared of pushing new blood and keeping the same guys in the main event for another ten years.

Yeah, Drew McIntyre and Sheamus are Triple H's boys so of course they're gonna get pushes but the Intercontinental Championship and the WWE Championship are two different animals. The WWE Champion represents the RAW brand and Sheamus has only been in the WWE for 6 months. There is no way he should be the champion now. Especially when there are plenty of other guys in the back who deserve it more. I know some people say what about Brock Lesnar beating The Rock but there is a huge difference between Brock Lesnar and Sheamus. Lesnar was actually believable as someone who could come in and dominate everybody. I'm not a John Cena fan (I could take him or leave him) but I'm hoping Sheamus' title reign is like Kane's and he loses it on RAW.

PlasmaTwa2

Shut the fuck up. They actually made Cena lose? FUCK...YEEEEESSSSS!!!

You know this means that he will win it back at the Royal Rumble or even enter the Royal Rumble and win that.

Not that it matters. Anyone want to bet on who is going to be in the main event of WrestleMania? Fucking Cena...

jusnelldem

Closed Account
Ok....why not....

Undertaker Vs. Batista - Undertaker
John Cena Vs. Sheamus - Sheamus (makes no sense to me....but that's my guess)
JeriShow Vs. DX - DX (poor Jericho ALWAYS loses big-name matches vs. HHH....must be in his contract)
Randy Orton Vs. Kofi Kingston - Kofi
John Morrison vs. Drew McIntyre - Morrison

You hit all of them except the Orton and Morrison match. I was close too except for stupid Sheamus.
Wow, where does the WWE go from here with a new WWE Champion on it's flagship show. Can Sheamus really carry RAW for the next 5 weeks? What about head to head against TNA, will he be champ by that time? BTW Michelle just might be the most dominate diva of her era (including Beth), she's like the girl version of Edge.

TLC Results....

Undertaker Vs. Batista - Undertaker (and Batista's crying "no fair" already. WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! Cry-baby!)
John Cena Vs. Sheamus - Sheamus (like I said....makes no sense)
JeriShow Vs. DX - DX (poor Jericho...is he EVER going to win ANY title vs. HHH at a PPV?!??!?!)
Randy Orton Vs. Kofi Kingston - Orton
John Morrison vs. Drew McIntyre - McIntyre

Ok....so....now what????

Are they going to waste the build-up they gave Kofi and ship him back to mid-card status?
Uhhh....where do you go with Sheamus???? As far as I can tell, fans are totally indifferent to him, which is death in wrestling.
Why do they still have undisputed Tag-Team belts anyway???

Ah well....stay tuned wrestling fans!!!!!

Congrats to the legend the phenom UNDERTAKER for the win against batista

I HATE Cena w/ a passion, and i kind of like Sheamus. But, he is too green to get the belt. That said I cannot believe Cena did the fucking job!

i do not remember this or this guy. who is it? and was he supposed to fall through the wall?
Do you remember Tugboat/Typhoon? Well he went to WCW where he was going to make his debut as the Shockmaster and he was Sting, British Bulldog, and Dustin Rhodes' mystery partner against Sid Vicious, Vader, and Harlem Heat at Fall Brawl. He was supposed to break through the wall but he tripped. Then of course there was Ole Anderson doing the voice. If you listen closely you can hear Booker T say "Who is this motherfucker?" and British Bulldog say "He just fell on his ass!" You can even hear Ole Anderson giggling before he does the voice. WCW actually tried to continue with gimmick by portraying the character as a klutz but it just didn't work.

PlasmaTwa2

I should have bet you money on a few of those matches. :1orglaugh

Yeah, no doubt. 3/7 is fucking bad.

I HATE Cena w/ a passion, and i kind of like Sheamus. But, he is too green to get the belt. That said I cannot believe Cena did the fucking job!

He only did it so he can either win the Royal Rumble or win the title back within a month so he can be a six-time champion.

I was curious, and I looked this up. Since WrestleMania 21, there has been twenty-one different reigns as WWE champion. These have been shared by eight wrestlers. Minus the four men who have held it once (RVD, Batista, Hardy and Sheamus), you have seventeen different title reigns in five years by four different men: Cena (5), Edge (4), HHH (3), and Orton (5). Out of these five years, Cena has held the title for 863 days, while Edge has held it for 139 days.

Report: WWE Roster Cuts Expected After The New Year
by Nick Paglino
Dec 14, 2009

PWInsider.com is reporting that WWE will most likely be making main roster talent cuts after the start of the new year. We have been reporting for several weeks now that major changes are expected to be made to both the ECW and the Smackdown shows, so the roster cuts are expected to coincide with those changes. No word yet on how the cuts may or may not effect the Raw brand, or what names are likely to be cut at this time.

Report: WWE Roster Cuts Expected After The New Year
by Nick Paglino
Dec 14, 2009

PWInsider.com is reporting that WWE will most likely be making main roster talent cuts after the start of the new year. We have been reporting for several weeks now that major changes are expected to be made to both the ECW and the Smackdown shows, so the roster cuts are expected to coincide with those changes. No word yet on how the cuts may or may not effect the Raw brand, or what names are likely to be cut at this time.

Hmmmm....maybe TNA will have A LOT of new talent in the new year then!

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
Am I the only person who's pleased about Seamus being champ? Maybe its my nationality! I admit it's far too soon and it will prob do his career more damage in the long run but after a crappy couple of months in sport its great to be Irish! Lol!

The following is a excerpt from Bret Hart: Hitman - My Real Life in the Cartoon World of Wrestling (which is a great read for all Hart fans) and takes place at Wrestlemania V.

" I managed to get Randy and Liz to watch Jade, who totally idolized Liz. A couple of female fans I knew from the area had taken Jade to a beauty salon and had her hair all done up and got her a fancy dress so that she looked just like her idol. My match went fine. Afterwards I stood with Jade in the back watching Hogan win the World Heavyweight belt back from Randy. When it was over I knocked on Randy's door and told him and Liz that I thought he'd been a great champion. He and Liz had worked hard for all of us.

I had so much more respect for Randy than for The Ultimate Warrior, who was getting over more every day just because of his look. His matches, however, consisted of him quivering and shaking as he gripped the ropes with his twenty-inch, tasseled arms. He never really sold anything for anybody as he tripped around waiting for the gods to energize him. Eventually he'd explode into running clotheslines and, as a finisher, pick his opponent up over his head, drop him hard to the mat and then race across the ring three or four times as if it somehow added to his momentum before he dove on top of the downed wrestler for the one... two... three.

What Warrior never appreciated was that it took a dressing room full of people to make up for his shallow performances night after night; workers such as me, DiBiase, Hennig and Rude, who made bums like Warrior look like gold. Vince had to be pushing Warrior because he was thinking that Hogan was losing some of his shine."