• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I am glad to see they are not doing another Cena/Orton match. It will be good to see Kofi in a serious feud with a main event guy. Here's hoping they don't do to him with his push the same as MVP's push.

jusnelldem

Closed Account
That's why I love watching the Knockouts. Although I'm not too sure about Lacey Von Erich at the moment. The two times I've seen her she was terrible and she wasn't even wrestling. How the hell do you botch a clothesline?

But Lacey's smoking hot. You got hella patience, SvR2010 story editor. I make story's but they're usually short because the dialogue takes too long to write and there's not enough animations. I was trying to do a story with Kane secretly helping Undertaker keep his world title because he thinks Taker's getting too old, plus he thinks he could get a shot, at the same time Batista and Rey are trying to make sure they get their shots at the title without stepping on each other. There's nothing really cool to make Undertaker do,besides interfere in matches (which looks really cool) but nothing in the cutscenes.

jusnelldem

Closed Account
And I like Kofi's getting a look, but he's still not ready for Main event status. But I glllaaaad to see Orton go after somebody else other than Cena or Triple H. I didn't think the race car skit went too long, I just wish there was more to it.

Member 1098

Closed Account
But Lacey's smoking hot. You got hella patience, SvR2010 story editor. I make story's but they're usually short because the dialogue takes too long to write and there's not enough animations. I was trying to do a story with Kane secretly helping Undertaker keep his world title because he thinks Taker's getting too old, plus he thinks he could get a shot, at the same time Batista and Rey are trying to make sure they get their shots at the title without stepping on each other. There's nothing really cool to make Undertaker do,besides interfere in matches (which looks really cool) but nothing in the cutscenes.

Lacey is beautiful.

She needs more ring-skills, how to put on great matches for fans, I don't think shouldn't be about looks, female wrestlers don't get the respect they deserve, the right respect. The only respect they get is being beautiful, sexy and hot.
Not so much into their ring-skills, just their looks. They need more than just looks, to be in the industry, you have to learn how to wrestle, and put on great matches for fans, that will enjoy it and remember it - Never forget.
Lacey's ring-skills is kinda of sloppy, it seems like it don't be complete, or she doesn't put enough enegry/hard effort into the move. If she wants to be the best, be the next ''Trish Stratus'', ''Gail Kim'', "Lita'', and other great female wrestlers.
She needs to be the best, practice from her mistakes, that she does in the ring, and learn from them.
This is not a beauty contest, or seeing her in mini-skirts, or wearing sexy outfits every week. This is about her improving her ring-work, and getting better at it.
She has to impressed the TNA (Creative Team, Dixie Carter, The Roster; The Staff) inorder to get some respect from the company. It was rumors about her not getting alone with people in TNA, if she has an ''attitude problem'' she has to change it, for the better.

ok i never really watch Smackdown....and im not really offended quickly or offended at all ever.
but batista telling Rey tonight that "he doesn't care Eddie is dead!"
is just low, eddie was the shit and they dont need to disrespect him in the WWE universe or on WWE tv its uncalled for.
the guy carried the company for a little bit when the WWe roster was mostly out on Injured Reserve or just left the company.
you cant just do that to the guy. i know its just fake or just part of a storyline but its was totally uncalled for

jusnelldem

Closed Account
Divas should be treated with respect in the ring and I do indeed respect them. My favorite divas can actually wrestle. Molly Holly is one of the most underrated of all time, but she's a solid mat technician, Jazz is one of my favorites and she's not that attratctive to me. At the same time, being a diva is about beauty and skill or tna knockout-whatever in order to appeal to the fans and keep us interested in their matches. That said, I never saw Lacey wrestle actually, so judging by these comments, she needs work.

I didn't think that Eddie comment was outta line. First, Batista been lookin out of it lately, he isn't shaving, his eyes look glazed and what the hell is up with that nose ring. And the Eddie thing, they can't pretend like it didn't happen (i.e. Benoit), plus they were really friends with him so that's their connection. As long as he didn't say "f*ck Eddie", I wasn't offended.

Divas should be treated with respect in the ring and I do indeed respect them. My favorite divas can actually wrestle. Molly Holly is one of the most underrated of all time, but she's a solid mat technician, Jazz is one of my favorites and she's not that attratctive to me. At the same time, being a diva is about beauty and skill or tna knockout-whatever in order to appeal to the fans and keep us interested in their matches. That said, I never saw Lacey wrestle actually, so judging by these comments, she needs work.

I didn't think that Eddie comment was outta line. First, Batista been lookin out of it lately, he isn't shaving, his eyes look glazed and what the hell is up with that nose ring. And the Eddie thing, they can't pretend like it didn't happen (i.e. Benoit), plus they were really friends with him so that's their connection. As long as he didn't say "f*ck Eddie", I wasn't offended.

im not gonna say i was offended but i think it was unnecessary to have to say that for what the current storyline is. it didn't move the story foward at all so why the need to even say it?
i know they cant pretend like it didnt happen but why have shows to honor them after they pass,or have dvds released remembering them and then go that route of bad mouthing them? that is all im saying.
im already over it. its wasnt really that bad but somethings are better off not being said

I understand what you mean but they way I took it I didn't think they bad mouthed Eddie at all. All Batista said was "Eddie's dead!" It's a fact, he didn't put him down or anything he just stated a fact. Now he said it in a certain tone but that's because he's supposed to be booed. I assume it was run by Vickie before it was put to script (at least I hope it was run by Vickie before it was put to script).

Member 1098

Closed Account

I miss Jazz and Molly Holly. They were my favorites.

jusnelldem

Closed Account
I understand what you mean but they way I took it I didn't think they bad mouthed Eddie at all. All Batista said was "Eddie's dead!" It's a fact, he didn't put him down or anything he just stated a fact. Now he said it in a certain tone but that's because he's supposed to be booed. I assume it was run by Vickie before it was put to script (at least I hope it was run by Vickie before it was put to script).
Vickie don't seem as emotionally attached to Eddie as the WWE universe.
But I could be wrong.

Apparently Candice Michelle is pregnant.

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2009/11/01/candice-michelle-announces-pregnancy/

Former WWE Diva, Candice Michelle has announced that she is pregnant! Writing on her official website, Candice reveals:

I am very excited to be entering a new chapter in my life. I am Pregnant! Smile and a wink ;) ! My due date is in May! I was so excited when I found out I wanted to tell everyone and its been so hard for me to hold it in. However, I wanted to be the one to share the news with everyone and not have it be a rumor since it is so dear to my heart!

I will be out of the ring for a bit but like I always tell everyone, Never say Never! I will have some other things coming up that I will keep you all posted on!

I feel so blessed beyond belief to have this miracle growing inside of me! Thanks for all the love and support, I cant wait to share this journey with you!

Congratulations to Candice and her husband, Ken! All I can say is… I knew it! I distinctly remember telling Erin that Candice looked pregnant [and I would know!] in the photo she posted on Twitter a couple of weeks ago from that convention with Christy Hemme & Lilian Garcia. However, we opted not to post anything for fear of delving into Perez Hilton-esque speculation, that most certainly isn’t our style. Congrats once again!

Apparently Candice Michelle is pregnant.

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2009/11/01/candice-michelle-announces-pregnancy/

Former WWE Diva, Candice Michelle has announced that she is pregnant! Writing on her official website, Candice reveals:

I am very excited to be entering a new chapter in my life. I am Pregnant! Smile and a wink ;) ! My due date is in May! I was so excited when I found out I wanted to tell everyone and its been so hard for me to hold it in. However, I wanted to be the one to share the news with everyone and not have it be a rumor since it is so dear to my heart!

I will be out of the ring for a bit but like I always tell everyone, Never say Never! I will have some other things coming up that I will keep you all posted on!

I feel so blessed beyond belief to have this miracle growing inside of me! Thanks for all the love and support, I cant wait to share this journey with you!

Congratulations to Candice and her husband, Ken! All I can say is… I knew it! I distinctly remember telling Erin that Candice looked pregnant [and I would know!] in the photo she posted on Twitter a couple of weeks ago from that convention with Christy Hemme & Lilian Garcia. However, we opted not to post anything for fear of delving into Perez Hilton-esque speculation, that most certainly isn’t our style. Congrats once again!

Good for her!:thumbsup:

jusnelldem

Closed Account
I think you're confusing the character with the real person.

Naw, I understand kayfabe and real life, but to be apart of some of the storylines she's been in the past, I just think she's moved on alot more than we think. She started being in the storylines like 5 or 6 months after he died.
I 'm she still misses him and really did love him, I'm just saying we still think she is distraught or going to get pissed everytime Eddie is mentioned.:hatsoff:

jusnelldem

Closed Account
That is indeed great for Candice. However, how come everytime a Diva gets pregnant it seems like they get fired. Damn, they need their own lives too.