• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
:dunno: I never saw the potential in him. He will probably be put on ECW.

Hes Shawn Michaels' boy from his wrestling school.:2 cents:

Big Update on Cena Bleeding Last Night: Vince Very Concerned
by Nick Paglino
Oct 26, 2009

Souce: PWInsider.com

It's being reported that there was never any intention on WWE's part for John Cena to bleed during last night's Bragging Rights PPV. Cena was legitimately busted open the hard way, and when it happened, it's being said that Vince McMahon began to panic back stage, and he ordered that Cena be cleaned up immediately which is why the clock was stopped during the bout.

Because of WWE's strict "no-blood" policy due to their TV PG rating, Vince made the decision to have Cena treated during the bout as opposed to after so that WWE could avoid any issues with upset fans. Furthermore, it's being said Cena and Orton were supposed to work a lot more of the match in the crowd than they did, however that idea was nixed during the bout as Vince wanted to avoid a situation where Cena could have possibly bled on a fan. If that were to happen, WWE could have faced serious consequences from the state Athletic Commission which could in turn hurt Linda McMahon's senate campaign.

PlasmaTwa2

Hes Shawn Michaels' boy from his wrestling school.:2 cents:

And yet, he amounted to nothing last time he was with the company. He were a cowboy.

Because of WWE's strict "no-blood" policy due to their TV PG rating, Vince made the decision to have Cena treated during the bout as opposed to after so that WWE could avoid any issues with upset fans. Furthermore, it's being said Cena and Orton were supposed to work a lot more of the match in the crowd than they did, however that idea was nixed during the bout as Vince wanted to avoid a situation where Cena could have possibly bled on a fan. If that were to happen, WWE could have faced serious consequences from the state Athletic Commission which could in turn hurt Linda McMahon's senate campaign.[/I]

While I can't argue with the bleeding on fans, I can say this: How many little, PG children can order a 50 dollar pay-per-view? This isn't like cable television where a kid can turn on Raw and watch in between picking his nose. Chances are if you are watching a pay-per-view you are either:

A. A teenager
B. An adult
C. A child with either A or B
D. Richie Rich

:2 cents:

i like the Kofi segment last night i guees he is getting elevated to the next level? only problem is the whole race car thing went on just a tiny bit too long.
sometimes less is more
and as for the decision on who Cena's next opponent is.........
a triple threat vs HBK & HHH....oh god WWE needs to try something new....something different...go in a different direction...take a fucking chance on someone else .... this same old guys in the same old matches with the same old results is really REALLY pushing me away more and more.i havent watched a RAW in like 6 weeks and nothig has changed!

jusnelldem

Closed Account
I'm glad she caught herself though because it would have really been embarrassing if she fell. What I find odd is that the RAW divas seem to be getting progressively worse while the Smackdown divas (with the exception of maybe Maria) are getting better. I've really been impressed with Michelle McCool and if I was Mickie James I would be very happy to have been sent to Smackdown. Hopefully Melina and maybe a returning Maryse can help out RAW. At this rate maybe they should trade Maria to RAW for Gail Kim because she deserves better. Smackdown is the better show after all.

Report: WWE Re-Hires a Former Tag Team Champion
by Nick Paglino
Oct 23, 2009

PWInsider.com is reporting that WWE has re-hired former Tag Team Champion Lance Cade. Cade re-signed a contract with WWE about a week ago, and has since reported to the company's Florida Championship Wrestling developmental territory.

Cade was released from his previous WWE contract back in 2008 after he suffered an unexpected seizure which WWE suspected was caused by something that he had taken.

I like the idea of Cade coming back. That could give either SD or ECW more depth to the roster, plus apparently Umaga's coming back. I also completely agree with the Maria for Gail trade, especially since she and Dolph "broke up" there's nothing for her to do on that show any more. SD ain't for the pretty girls anymore. Besides I like the Women's belt anyway, it's got more prestige.

The main issue is not that Cena vs. D-X (I thought D-X would face Jerishow at Suvivor Series), but there are no clear divisions of who is in the title hunt. There's just too many people floating around on all 3 rosters.

i like the Kofi segment last night i guees he is getting elevated to the next level? only problem is the whole race car thing went on just a tiny bit too long.

I don't think it went on too long I think it went just right. I like that they've dropped the fake accent and gave Kofi a chance to talk on the mic. It looks like they're letting him bring more of his personality into his character and giving him more of a "street" vibe rather than the "happy Jamaican" vibe (even though he's from Ghana and not Jamaica). I think a good program with Randy Orton (hopefully they don't bury Kofi) will be great and if he does really well against some other guys (maybe Chris Jericho again or CM Punk on Smackdown) in a year or so he maybe ready for a major title shot. On that note I think it's absolutely stupid to move Sheamus to RAW. He hasn't even finished his program with Shelton Benjamin and he's still to green. They should have left him on ECW a lot longer, now he'll just get lost in the shuffle.

I don't think it went on too long I think it went just right. I like that they've dropped the fake accent and gave Kofi a chance to talk on the mic. It looks like they're letting him bring more of his personality into his character and giving him more of a "street" vibe rather than the "happy Jamaican" vibe (even though he's from Ghana and not Jamaica). I think a good program with Randy Orton (hopefully they don't bury Kofi) will be great and if he does really well against some other guys (maybe Chris Jericho again or CM Punk on Smackdown) in a year or so he maybe ready for a major title shot. On that note I think it's absolutely stupid to move Sheamus to RAW. He hasn't even finished his program with Shelton Benjamin and he's still to green. They should have left him on ECW a lot longer, now he'll just get lost in the shuffle.

Agreed, on both accounts. I am glad to see Kofi get a feud w/ Orton.
But, bringing Shamus to Raw is so lame!

the Kofi segment was ok i just felt it went on a minute too long.
but a great segment and great that he is in a feud with Orton.
the seamus guy made me turn the channel right off to see the score of the monday night game.
he may be good eventually but his look i dont think will attach to the fans. (i could be totally wrong)
and its the WWE why would they finish a program beteen two guys? just leave the fans in limbo on what would or could be an outcome.

PlasmaTwa2

this same old guys in the same old matches with the same old results is really REALLY pushing me away more and more.i havent watched a RAW in like 6 weeks and nothig has changed!

The sad thing is that this is exactly what killed WCW, and the higherups in WWE don't even realize that they doing the exact same thing. I recall when they took a chance on some guy called Steve Austin. That must have turned out badly, since they never do it anymore.

Agreed, on both accounts. I am glad to see Kofi get a feud w/ Orton.
But, bringing Shamus to Raw is so lame!

I can't see Kofi and Orton feuding. WWE will drop the ball on it badly; either it will be only till Survivor Series so Orton can move on right after, or Kofi will be squashed. I hope not, I like Kofi, and his run in in the main event makes me thing it might be different.

Member 1098

Closed Account
Shamus, should stay on ECW.
Maria should come to RAW, and maybe the chances, she might do well on RAW.
I think the divas, that don't fight very well, or don't have the skills yet, they should go on RAW/or either ECW. The more skilled female wrestlers (that has the moves) and can able to (fight) should be on Smackdown, it will be perfect.
They have the right type of girls to: Michelle McCool, Beth Phoenix, Mickie James, Natalya.

I love female wrestlers who are tough, and able to fight, and put on a great-match for fans. I think, we shouldn't be focus on looks, and that's the problem, this is not beauty pageant, this is wrestling. My favorite is: Natalya aka Natalie Neidhart, she is super awesome and being a Hart, and my favorite wrestling family, and always will be. She needs to be in more storylines, and able to be the Women's Champion!

Shamus, should stay on ECW.
Maria should come to RAW, and maybe the chances, she might do well on RAW.
I think the divas, that don't fight very well, or don't have the skills yet, they should go on RAW/or either ECW. The more skilled female wrestlers (that has the moves) and can able to (fight) should be on Smackdown, it will be perfect.
They have the right type of girls to: Michelle McCool, Beth Phoenix, Mickie James, Natalya.

I love female wrestlers who are tough, and able to fight, and put on a great-match for fans. I think, we shouldn't be focus on looks, and that's the problem, this is not beauty pageant, this is wrestling. My favorite is: Natalya aka Natalie Neidhart, she is super awesome and being a Hart, and my favorite wrestling family, and always will be. She needs to be in more storylines, and able to be the Women's Champion!

I agree, I'm writing a storyline for SvR10 that focuses on the divas. Vince issues Diva Elimination Matches because of all of the botched matches lately and the losers are all sent to ECW. Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Gail Kim, and Mickie James get sent to ECW because they lost to Kelly Kelly, The Bellas, and Eve respectively. Now that they are on a show without a Championship it's up to Trish Stratus to rally them and declare war on the RAW and Smackdown divas. At least that's what I've got so far, I'm trying to make it go all the way to Wrestlemania.

Member 1098

Closed Account
I agree, I'm writing a storyline for SvR10 that focuses on the divas. Vince issues Diva Elimination Matches because of all of the botched matches lately and the losers are all sent to ECW. Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Gail Kim, and Mickie James get sent to ECW because they lost to Kelly Kelly, The Bellas, and Eve respectively. Now that they are on a show without a Championship it's up to Trish Stratus to rally them and declare war on the RAW and Smackdown divas. At least that's what I've got so far, I'm trying to make it go all the way to Wrestlemania.

You are you serious ? Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Gail Kim and Mickie James
are going to ECW ?

You are you serious ? Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Gail Kim and Mickie James
are going to ECW ?

Of course it's a storyline. Trish has to rally them because they are not just pretty women but wrestlers like she was and they deserve better. They're going to take things to the extreme and steal the championships, have ladder matches, extreme rules matches, cage matches etc... basically beat the crazy shit out of the "pretty divas" and demand to be respected. Melina and Michelle McCool are exempt from going to ECW because they are the Divas and Women's Champions respectively. Maryse and Maria are exempt because they are the #1 contenders (I needed something for Maria because otherwise she just sucks). I've got Melina, Eve, Maria, The Bellas, Gail, and Mickie all as Faces and Kelly, Maryse, Michelle, Beth, Natalya, and Trish all as Heels. I call it "Diva Brand Warfare". I couldn't very well have the crappy divas on ECW. They can't declare war on anybody.

Member 1098

Closed Account
Of course it's a storyline. Trish has to rally them because they are not just pretty women but wrestlers like she was and they deserve better. They're going to take things to the extreme and steal the championships, have ladder matches, extreme rules matches, cage matches etc... basically beat the crazy shit out of the "pretty divas" and demand to be respected. Melina and Michelle McCool are exempt from going to ECW because they are the Divas and Women's Champions respectively. Maryse and Maria are exempt because they are the #1 contenders (I needed something for Maria because otherwise she just sucks). I've got Melina, Eve, Maria, The Bellas, Gail, and Mickie all as Faces and Kelly, Maryse, Michelle, Beth, Natalya, and Trish all as Heels. I call it "Diva Brand Warfare". I couldn't very well have the crappy divas on ECW. They can't declare war on anybody.

Maria needs to work very hard with her ring skills. If she still wants to be active/work in this industry, and still be working for WWE, and making the creative team, and same with Vince McMahon, keeping them happy, with her performance in the ring. I love the tough skilled female wrestlers, just need to be more of them in WWE, and TNA is getting better - Just having the right women's division. I have my favorites to: Daffney, Amazing Kong, Alisha Flash, ODB, Tara (Victoria), Taylor Wilde, Sarita. WWE - The women's matches need to be better, put on a great show for fans, and want them to say ''Holy Shit'', instead all of that whistling, and show me your puppies, the female wrestlers/women's division should be about respect, and the moves, not so much of beauty, and the way they look, and being hot.

Maria needs to work very hard with her ring skills. If she still wants to be active/work in this industry, and still be working for WWE, and making the creative team, and same with Vince McMahon, keeping them happy, with her performance in the ring. I love the tough skilled female wrestlers, just need to be more of them in WWE, and TNA is getting better - Just having the right women's division. I have my favorites to: Daffney, Amazing Kong, Alisha Flash, ODB, Tara (Victoria), Taylor Wilde, Sarita. WWE - The women's matches need to be better, put on a great show for fans, and want them to say ''Holy Shit'', instead all of that whistling, and show me your puppies, the female wrestlers/women's division should be about respect, and the moves, not so much of beauty, and the way they look, and being hot.

That's why I love watching the Knockouts. Although I'm not too sure about Lacey Von Erich at the moment. The two times I've seen her she was terrible and she wasn't even wrestling. How the hell do you botch a clothesline?

Member 1098

Closed Account
That's why I love watching the Knockouts. Although I'm not too sure about Lacey Von Erich at the moment. The two times I've seen her she was terrible and she wasn't even wrestling. How the hell do you botch a clothesline?

Me too!

She needs some work, and improving her ring skills. We will have to wait, and see.