• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE
by Nick Paglino
Oct 07, 2009

ProWrestling.net is reporting that TNA star Booker T will likely be finished with TNA after his contract expires which is reportedly sometime in November. The belief right now is that Booker is unhappy with the company, and he also has a lot of backstage heat on him within TNA management because of recent behavior.

Most recently, Booker refused to put over Matt Morgan at the last set of Impact tapings, and he had a meeting just the day before with TNA President Dixie Carter where the two reportedly worked out some of the issues both sides were having with each other. Apparently that meeting did little to no good as Booker went ahead and refused to job to Morgan.

Additionally, Booker's behavior on the last TNA overseas tour was described as "disruptive," and he even refused to work a tag team match with Scott Steiner, as we reported, when the fans began to throw chairs into the ring. Booker was reportedly telling those backstage in TNA that he has plans to return to WWE, and always has that option available which he claims he most likely will exercise.

Concerning the Matt Morgan issue, there is apparently no heat between him and Booker T, it was more a matter of Booker feeling that it was a creative mistake for him to lose to Morgan on TV rather than on a PPV. Additionally, Booker did not inform TNA management about his decision not to job to Morgan until 45 minutes before the Impact taping, which made it very difficult for the creative team to re-write the segment.

Wasn't Booker T in a legal battle with Jerry Lawler over "The King" nickname or was that a gimmick?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
You know what, I think I'm going to make a run for the tag titles at Royal Rumble, then later that night enter the Royal Rumble and win then go for the World title at 'Mania.
You guys are down with that?

Do you need a tag team parter for that Royal Rumble match?

Full Results of the WWE Divas Trade: 7 Divas Switch Brands
by Nick Paglino
Oct 12, 2009

As seen on Raw tonight, Melina was traded from Smackdown to Raw and won the Divas Championship. It was also announced on Raw that Beth Phoenix had been traded to Smackdown. Immediately following Raw tonight, WWE.com posted the following supplemental trade results:

Mickie James has been traded from Raw to SmackDown
Rosa Mendes has been traded from Raw to ECW
Brie & Nikki Bella have been traded from ECW to Raw
Eve Torres has been traded from SmackDown to Raw

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Batista got screwed last night on Smackdown. Punk beat him by count out. :(

No, no, no...Batista never, ever, ever gets screwed, ever. The only people getting screwed during Batista matches are the fans, because Batista is a fucking joke and, without a shadow of a doubt, is the worst wrestler to have ever stepped foot into a WWE ring.

No, no, no...Batista never, ever, ever gets screwed, ever. The only people getting screwed during Batista matches are the fans, because Batista is a fucking joke and, without a shadow of a doubt, is the worst wrestler to have ever stepped foot into a WWE ring.

Sorry, Chef but here is a long list of wrestlers worse than Batista. Khali, Giant Gonzales...............and wait..............there was, no...........

Ok how about without a shadow of a doubt the third worst wrestler to have ever stepped into a WWE ring.

Agree with Chef.

The thought of yet another Undertaker/ Batista feud makes me (as the Americans would say) wanna puke. It's at times like these that I really miss the Rated R one. Having him in the title mix would really spice things up nicely, because they aren't going to give it back to Punk anytime soon.

Damn shame really. I rather enjoyed having him as the Champ.

Plus he's right - ya'll need to cut down on the drugs.

If only they could invent a time machine and create a Batista VS. Ultimate Warrior match. :rofl:

If only they could invent a time machine and create a Batista VS. Ultimate Warrior match. :rofl:

Time machine? They could do that right now. Granted neither the WWE or Ultimate Warrior want nothing to do with each other but Ultimate Warrior did allow for a couple of figures in their toy line so who knows? It did wonders for Rock vs. Hulk Hogan.

jusnelldem

Closed Account
Full Results of the WWE Divas Trade: 7 Divas Switch Brands
by Nick Paglino
Oct 12, 2009

Mickie James has been traded from Raw to SmackDown
Rosa Mendes has been traded from Raw to ECW
Brie & Nikki Bella have been traded from ECW to Raw
Eve Torres has been traded from SmackDown to Raw[/I]

Dude, Mickie James prolly needs to go FCW. Her matches are terrible now, she looks tired and unfocused. She botches way too much. I was hoping Jillian was traded(woulda made more sense). I loved Beth getting the Access Hollywood chicks face and my girl Maria Menounos is game for anything.

jusnelldem

Closed Account
The worst wrestlers besides Batista (I used to like Batista Evolution era):
Khali, Giant Gonzales, TugBoat, Lenny Pofo(Macho Man's brother) & wait there's more...

Dude, Mickie James prolly needs to go FCW. Her matches are terrible now, she looks tired and unfocused. She botches way too much. I was hoping Jillian was traded(woulda made more sense). I loved Beth getting the Access Hollywood chicks face and my girl Maria Menounos is game for anything.
I never realized how amazing Maria's body was until I saw her in that tiny shirt last night!

OK, so last night Mickie James loses the WWE Women's title to Jillian Hall, and then 5 minutes later Jillian loses the title to Melina. Melina is back on Raw and they're moving Beth Phoenix to Smackdown.

I think Mickie has some heat on her backstage for her weight and botching matches (also might be why she's going to Smackdown where she won't be top diva anymore and under Michelle McCool), which is why she lost to Jillian. Otherwise they could have put Melina up against Mickie for the title but hey although it was short, Jillian has title reign under her belt now.:glugglug: