• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

jusnelldem

Closed Account
John Cena is supposed to be the top face but like hardly anyone i know and from this board actually like him, tbh i cant stand his face, he just annoys me wif his move set and everything about him just pisses me off.

That's why he's aimed at kids. Older fans look for the actually in ring ability. Cena puts on a good show, but he's pretty one trick.

Okay, wow. For Smackdown!, that sucked. Highlights - CM Punk's promo, Jericho, Morrison/Knox and the end (I hope) of the Khali/Kane feud, Melina's entrance, Michelle's ass. Lowlights - Drew McInyre squash (couldn't R-Truth get across the border?) and the subsequent usage of Charlie Haas, cheap finish to the Cryme Tyme/Hart Dynasty match, Vince appearance (again? Fuck.), Ref interview (was he REALLY reading the cue cards or does he have a lazy eye?), Undertaker abduction (B movie anyone?), Khali anywhere NEAR wrestling, commentary (who gives a fuck about Kanye West?) and the main event (cheap-ass Batista win, say goodbye to any mid-card momentum). Weak. Further proof that the WWE refuses to build talent, and that the PG rating isn't working...did anyone see the beautiful people match on TNA thurs? Now THAT's the way we do ladies wrestling...

Okay, wow. For Smackdown!, that sucked. Highlights - CM Punk's promo, Jericho, Morrison/Knox and the end (I hope) of the Khali/Kane feud, Melina's entrance, Michelle's ass. Lowlights - Drew McInyre squash (couldn't R-Truth get across the border?) and the subsequent usage of Charlie Haas, cheap finish to the Cryme Tyme/Hart Dynasty match, Vince appearance (again? Fuck.), Ref interview (was he REALLY reading the cue cards or does he have a lazy eye?), Undertaker abduction (B movie anyone?), Khali anywhere NEAR wrestling, commentary (who gives a fuck about Kanye West?) and the main event (cheap-ass Batista win, say goodbye to any mid-card momentum). Weak. Further proof that the WWE refuses to build talent, and that the PG rating isn't working...did anyone see the beautiful people match on TNA thurs? Now THAT's the way we do ladies wrestling...

I didn't watch Smackdown but if R-Truth wasn't there it's because he can't enter Canada. He has a record which prevents him from entering the country.

Well said, bro.

I didn't watch Smackdown but if R-Truth wasn't there it's because he can't enter Canada. He has a record which prevents him from entering the country.

I reckoned that was the case. All they has McIntyre do was say that Truth was "injured" in a backstage accident...seemed suspicious when they didn't show him...brings to mind, how the hell did MVP get into the country then? Wasn't he in "prison"?

I reckoned that was the case. All they has McIntyre do was say that Truth was "injured" in a backstage accident...seemed suspicious when they didn't show him...brings to mind, how the hell did MVP get into the country then? Wasn't he in "prison"?

Burke (MVP - real name Alvin Burke Jr.) grew up in Opa-locka, Florida, and his father was a police officer.[11] He joined a gang when he was 12, describing it as "a graffiti gang", which later turned into a street gang.[11] He spent six months in a juvenile detention center after a robbery.[11] He later completed 9½ years of an 18½ year prison sentence for armed robbery and kidnapping which he started at the age of sixteen.[1][9][10] Due to his past criminal record, Burke is barred from visiting some countries for international tours such as Japan. He is, however, able to visit other countries through special permits and background checks for recent behavior.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montel_Vontavious_Porter

Burke (MVP - real name Alvin Burke Jr.) grew up in Opa-locka, Florida, and his father was a police officer.[11] He joined a gang when he was 12, describing it as "a graffiti gang", which later turned into a street gang.[11] He spent six months in a juvenile detention center after a robbery.[11] He later completed 9½ years of an 18½ year prison sentence for armed robbery and kidnapping which he started at the age of sixteen.[1][9][10] Due to his past criminal record, Burke is barred from visiting some countries for international tours such as Japan. He is, however, able to visit other countries through special permits and background checks for recent behavior.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montel_Vontavious_Porter

Ah, research...very informative, thanks.

BTW, RAW sucked tonight...what the hell are they doing? I'm wondering if next week they might just have Horny kill Chavo in the centre of the ring...I'm sure he's already dead inside from this awful feud. Weak-ass, lame show that depended entirely too much on the unfunny antics of Cedric the Entertainer. Jack Swagger leaves a US title match to chase the Miz because the Miz stole the belt? Win the damn title, idiot! Then it's appropriate to give a shit about where the belt is. Cena ruined the contract signing trying to be more like Cedric (unfunny?). And a handicap match (I'm assuming) for Cena next week, against Orton, Big Show and Jericho. Great, 3 stars get buried next week to make the mighty Cena look all that much more invincible. I wonder if he'll give them all the Attitude Adjustment at one time...We can only wait, and wince.

Rant over.:thefinger

Ah, research...very informative, thanks.

BTW, RAW sucked tonight...what the hell are they doing? I'm wondering if next week they might just have Horny kill Chavo in the centre of the ring...I'm sure he's already dead inside from this awful feud. Weak-ass, lame show that depended entirely too much on the unfunny antics of Cedric the Entertainer. Jack Swagger leaves a US title match to chase the Miz because the Miz stole the belt? Win the damn title, idiot! Then it's appropriate to give a shit about where the belt is. Cena ruined the contract signing trying to be more like Cedric (unfunny?). And a handicap match (I'm assuming) for Cena next week, against Orton, Big Show and Jericho. Great, 3 stars get buried next week to make the mighty Cena look all that much more invincible. I wonder if he'll give them all the Attitude Adjustment at one time...We can only wait, and wince.

Rant over.:thefinger

All I have to say is thank god Heroes is back and goodbye Lilian, we'll miss you and they better put you in the Hall of Fame next year.

jusnelldem

Closed Account
darkwarrior3007 damn, you're the smart mark of the year. You're on top of your shit.
Anyway, yes WWE programs are indeed TV-PG now, but I can't say that it bothers me that much. The weekly shows shouldd indeed be PG, however the PayPerViews should continue to have a little bit of edge in order to increase match drama. It's not the attitude era anymore guys, I miss those days too believe me. However this also doesn't dismiss these weak promos and skits and unfinished matches especially at PPVs. Whoever wrote this Undertaker/Long story should be taken out back and strapped to Taker's old cross and beaten with a singapore cane. No excuse for that kind of wackness.

darkwarrior3007 damn, you're the smart mark of the year. You're on top of your shit.
Anyway, yes WWE programs are indeed TV-PG now, but I can't say that it bothers me that much. The weekly shows shouldd indeed be PG, however the PayPerViews should continue to have a little bit of edge in order to increase match drama. It's not the attitude era anymore guys, I miss those days too believe me. However this also doesn't dismiss these weak promos and skits and unfinished matches especially at PPVs. Whoever wrote this Undertaker/Long story should be taken out back and strapped to Taker's old cross and beaten with a singapore cane. No excuse for that kind of wackness.

Gotta agree with the 'Taker/Long thing...awful bit of business, that. I hope it's finished on SmackDown! this week, as I've heard through the grapevine that Punk/'Taker has been added to the HIAC PPV (big surprise there). Maybe 'Taker had Kane beat Long with the Singapore cane. After all, it seemed they've given Khali some time off:nanner:

ECW was okay this week. What's with Burchill losing to everyone though? The man can wrestle. Now he's resuming his weak-ass feud with Hurricane Helms? Ah well, anything to see more Katie Lea on TV... Ryder/Christian was awesome. Here's hoping they find a way to keep Ryder up there, as he went right from losing to watching Regal assert himself once more as number one pain in the ass.

jusnelldem

Closed Account
Well I'ma miss Lilian, unless they get a way hotter ring announcer chick.

with Cena getting the "upper hand" on orton at the end of RAW does it mean Orton will win at the PPV ?
i hope so...

oh! and i know she's not good looking at all but I WANT TO SEE JILLIAN HALL's TITS!!!!!

WWE Pulls Lauren Mayhew From Announcing SD! Last Night
by Nick Paglino
Sep 30, 2009

TheWrestleBlog.com is reporting that WWE decided to pull Lauren Mayhew from announcing Smackdown last after she announced one match and apparently did not meet company standards. The report states, "It appeared that new ring announcer Lauren Mayhew was pulled from the show after announcing the opening dark match. She was sort of scolded at ringside by Josh Matthews and WWE staff and then went backstage
only to return some time later and sit at ringside the entire night. Matthews announced everything - including Smackdown - and Mayhew took notes all night long."