• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
A Triple Threat for the WWE Championship at Night of Champions. Oh Gee, who didn't see that coming?:rolleyes:

as soon as micheal cole said "how much more can either of these guys take...or give out"
and the double clothesline happened. i said its either gonna be a double count out cause neither is gonna get up before the 10 count or something else but it's gonna be a triple threat. HHH won't lose ... and Cena won't put over HHH ...
i just hope Orton DOESN'T lose the belt @ night of champions. cause that would be a disgrace

I'll watch ECW as long as Tommy Dreamer is still the ECW champion, damn it. :)

I'm a huge Dreamer mark, but the guy is a hardcore wrestler. And, should eb used that way!

Boy am I glad they let Gail Kim get the pinfall. I'm hoping that Mickie James does not win the Divas Championship at Night of Champions because then it will give Gail a shot at the title. At least in perfect world.

I am very glad Gail got the pin. I actually marked out!

mickie needs to win it and turn heel to face Gail Kim i like a evil naughty mickie

Actually that would be hot if she turned to crazy, psycho, lesbo and stalked/ feuded w/ Gail, similar to what she did to Trish. Of course, in PG world that won't ever happen, but a man can dream right?! :D

A Triple Threat for the WWE Championship at Night of Champions. Oh Gee, who didn't see that coming?:rolleyes:

So lame!

and people wonder why raw is lossing ratings and ground to smackdown .

do you think they will strip jericho of the tag titles or maybe name someone like dolph ziggler as his new partner seeing has how they worked together on smackdown to take out rey

Now ZZ Top is going to be hosting RAW. Why don't they add the Harry Potter kids the following week so they can promote the new movie? Why not Regis Philbin the week after that? Hell why don't they bring in David Arquette and give him the WWE Championship? I honestly thought that this new guest host would be more of a wrestling affair. You know, having former wrestlers come in to host the show. Although I do have to give props to Seth Green for having "Welcome to the Jungle" as his theme music. I know it's only been two weeks and they had Batista and Ted Dibiase but I hope that's not the end of it. I like the idea of Dusty Rhodes. Why not bring in Shawn Michaels? Go get Hulk Hogan, call up Scott Hall (we know he's not doing anything), bring in Steve Austin, hell go after Ultimate Warrior or Mae Young (Mark Henry's on RAW now, maybe she can give birth to another hand) but please no more non-wrestling celebrities.

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
mini me was almost right....Seth Green is a super short fella. or every WWE wrestler is 6'9" or taller! green looked like a small child on HHH shoulder after that match.

with Seth Green's short size and his red hair he look like Howdy Doody. but overall Raw was good especially the Divas match they all look hot in there bikinis. and next week ZZ Top oh boy i won't be surprise if willie nelson shows up also.

you know what overall raw wasnt to bad it suprised me i really thought it would of sucked

I have to say i am already sick of celebs hosting raw. Very lame. I like Seth, but he sucked last night. Sorry.

I enjoyed the Divas (Gail Kim in a bikini!), but they needed to wear some thongs in there!

I have to say i am already sick of celebs hosting raw. Very lame. I like Seth, but he sucked last night. Sorry.

I enjoyed the Divas (Gail Kim in a bikini!), but they needed to wear some thongs in there!

im suprise with the new wwe pg rating that they went them wrestle in bikinis at all