• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
good to see mark henry turn face i hope he gets a push. i met him once when he came to wings stadium he seems really cool and down to earth i even heard he travels alone cus with so many wrestlers being caught with drugs he didnt want to get mixed up in that he is a familly man 1st and wrestler 2nd.

raw i think is starting to suck big time i mean come on you know triple h and cena are gonna win every week i mean boring but i hope swagger dont become a mid carder i like his style he was what it takes to be the next brock lesner with they push him right

BTW, isn't great to see the Miz job to Cena, AGAIN?! I mean WTF?! Seriously, i fucking hate Cena!

EVEN better was him in COMPLETE CONTROL of the match (even though its fake) and just picking apart Cena .... then cena hits like 6 moves and then submits him..... :confused: :confused: :confused:

i like cena but i am starting to get tired of him and HHH being the guys.

i think i posted this a few weeks back but the Attitude Era with austin,taker,DX,Rock and such ...you sorta knew who was going to win... and when it looked like it was going to happen ...BAM... the WWE throws a curve and the guy you figured and "knew" would win ...loses to just Monkey wrench a whole show or to really keep everyone (fans) on their TOES never knowing what is gonna happen next

You mean WWE actually signed a woman who is actually training to be a wrestler and not a model. They need to go after Nikki Roxx.

In other news:
With all these celebrities that have been dying the last two weeks I actually had a dream that Shawn Michaels passed away and it felt so real. It woke me up in fact and I had to check it out. Luckily it was just a dream and Shawn Michaels is alive and kicking.

You mean WWE actually signed a woman who is actually training to be a wrestler and not a model. They need to go after Nikki Roxx.

In other news:
With all these celebrities that have been dying the last two weeks I actually had a dream that Shawn Michaels passed away and it felt so real. It woke me up in fact and I had to check it out. Luckily it was just a dream and Shawn Michaels is alive and kicking.

if he does pass in the next few days it will be your fault lol

noooooo i dont want wwe to get ahold of roxxi they will ruin her like they are gail kim

BREAKING NEWS: Edge Suffers Legit Injury At WWE House Show
by Matt Boone
Jul 03, 2009

Ivan B. sent along the following:

I am attending a WWE house show here in San Diego, CA. and I just witnessed Edge get injured during his match with Jeff Hardy.

He was running towards Jeff and appeared to have either twisted or even broken his ankle. His foot was in a very awkward position. The match was immediatley stopped.

EMTs came running to attend him and he was helped out of the ring. He even took the time to take the mic and say "sorry" to the fans.

Ivan B.

Sent from my iPhone

WrestleZone Update: We have been able to confirm the above fan report. Edge did injure himself during the house show and apologized to fans. Apparently the injury is severe enough to require surgery and a lengthy absence from in-ring competition. We'll have a very detailed update on this story later today in the news.

damn too bad edge is a great wrestler and rather heel or face he puts asses in the seats and is fun to watch

BREAKING NEWS: Edge Suffers Legit Injury At WWE House Show
by Matt Boone
Jul 03, 2009

Ivan B. sent along the following:

I am attending a WWE house show here in San Diego, CA. and I just witnessed Edge get injured during his match with Jeff Hardy.

He was running towards Jeff and appeared to have either twisted or even broken his ankle. His foot was in a very awkward position. The match was immediatley stopped.

EMTs came running to attend him and he was helped out of the ring. He even took the time to take the mic and say "sorry" to the fans.

Ivan B.

Sent from my iPhone

WrestleZone Update: We have been able to confirm the above fan report. Edge did injure himself during the house show and apologized to fans. Apparently the injury is severe enough to require surgery and a lengthy absence from in-ring competition. We'll have a very detailed update on this story later today in the news.

http://www.pwheadlines.com/wwe-news/further-injury-update-on-edge---out-until-march-of-2010-.shtml

damn too bad edge is a great wrestler and rather heel or face he puts asses in the seats and is fun to watch

great.... that tag team union of him and jericho was short lived...
that sucks cause Edge was one of the guys i actually watch in this company

Dolph is fucking gold,I forgot the Hart Dynasty stupid trade ECW needed them.

Yeah I think it was stupid to remove them from ECW since it would mean WWE would have a tag team on each brand but it may have been more for Natalya so that she would have belt to challenge for. I tell ya, everytime I hear that Bret Hart guitar riff I get chills.