• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

redpaint

Closed Account
Yeah I think it was stupid to remove them from ECW since it would mean WWE would have a tag team on each brand but it may have been more for Natalya so that she would have belt to challenge for. I tell ya, everytime I hear that Bret Hart guitar riff I get chills.

Good point with Natalya i love seeing her in wrestling tights,I could see Kid and DHS getting the tag belts soon with Edge being injured,smackdown is quickly becoming my favourite show.

redpaint

Closed Account
Raw has been awful for a while it's just to predictable no one on the show is really worth watching apart from Orton and the Miz IMO.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Wait, what? What happened with Edge? I haven't watched wrestling in a while and I'm obviously too lazy to go to WWE's website to find out for myself. So...???

:dunno:

redpaint

Closed Account
BREAKING NEWS: Edge Suffers Legit Injury At WWE House Show
by Matt Boone
Jul 03, 2009

Ivan B. sent along the following:

I am attending a WWE house show here in San Diego, CA. and I just witnessed Edge get injured during his match with Jeff Hardy.

He was running towards Jeff and appeared to have either twisted or even broken his ankle. His foot was in a very awkward position. The match was immediatley stopped.

EMTs came running to attend him and he was helped out of the ring. He even took the time to take the mic and say "sorry" to the fans.

Ivan B.

Sent from my iPhone

WrestleZone Update: We have been able to confirm the above fan report. Edge did injure himself during the house show and apologized to fans. Apparently the injury is severe enough to require surgery and a lengthy absence from in-ring competition. We'll have a very detailed update on this story later today in the news.

this

yeah smackdown will miss him but with punk going heel and ziggler and jericho i think they will be ok but it is will hurt with edge out if jeff leaves like he said he was gonna . since jericho has to drop the titles i hope the heart dynasty gets it

redpaint

Closed Account
yeah smackdown will miss him but with punk going heel and ziggler and jericho i think they will be ok but it is will hurt with edge out if jeff leaves like he said he was gonna . since jericho has to drop the titles i hope the heart dynasty gets it

Could not agree more i can really see punk and jerhico as the top heels on smackdown.

Yeah I think it was stupid to remove them from ECW since it would mean WWE would have a tag team on each brand but it may have been more for Natalya so that she would have belt to challenge for. I tell ya, everytime I hear that Bret Hart guitar riff I get chills.

everytime i hear that bret hart guitar riff i think it's him!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
He hurt himself and is going to be out for several months. The problem with that is that he and Chris Jericho are the Tag Team Champions.

Looks pretty good to me on RAW tonight!?.....:dunno:

Boy am I glad they let Gail Kim get the pinfall. I'm hoping that Mickie James does not win the Divas Championship at Night of Champions because then it will give Gail a shot at the title. At least in perfect world.