• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Yeah, but they don't seem to count him in the records for some reason... :1orglaugh

Its a shame how his life will go down. The man had great demons but he was one of the best performers I've ever seen. He wasn't great with the mic but he could wrestle with the best of them.

Is it me or does it seem like the great Canadian wrestlers don't have charisma besides Chris Jericho?

Is it me or does it seem like the great Canadian wrestlers don't have charisma besides Chris Jericho?

I totally forgot about Edge, I'm sorry. I didn't know the Piper was from Canada. As for Christian, I am a WWF/WWE fan and I don't remember him being to charismatic when he was young(it should be noted that he wasn't given much of a chance on the mic). I don't watch TNA so maybe he is good on the mic. I was talking mainly about the Harts and Benoit. You know great tech wrestlers who aren't to good on the mic.

I always thought Owen Hart had a decent amount of charisma about him, and would have been a star if he had been given a chance to shine on his own.

How awesome is it going to be seeing Christian standing over a broken and defeated Jeff Hardy and saying, "IF YOU DON'T KNOW...."

:banger: