• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Breaking: WWE Releases Another Veteran Wrestler
by Wz Chriscash
Jan 16, 2009

"The WWE has officially announced the release of Bob Holly due to the same cost cutting measures we have seen them taking lately. Holly had been with the company since 1994, but had not been seen on television since losing the Tag Team Championships to Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes at June's "Night of Champions" pay per view when Rhodes (Holly's partner at the time) turned on him and sided with DiBiase. He was sent home after that due to some sort of personal issues and hasn't been seen on television since."
I was wondering when they were going to drop him. I didn't think it took that long to come back from an injury.

Low Ki's New WWE Ring Name, Who Wanted Manu Out of Legacy?
by Wz Chriscash
Jan 16, 2009

"PWInsider.com is reporting that Low Ki worked last night's FCW taping under the ring name "Kawal." Unless plans change, it appears that this will be his official name when he is eventually called up to the main roster.

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Randy Orton was somewhat responsible for Manu's removal from the Legacy group. Orton, as well as other WWE officials, don't feel that Manu fits well with the group as he is not at the level some of the other second generation superstars are currently at. At this point, WWE feels that the group works the best with Orton, DiBiase, Rhodes and potentially DH Smith."

What about Snuka?

Man im disappointed about bob holly..

I noticed Rhodes is like an Orton clone.Not only physically in the way there built but technically in the ring similar in some ways too and they both seem too walk the same even before they joined up. They probably train together with the same training programs and thats why they look the same but its kind of weird lol

broderic_randal

Closed Account
i noticed rhodes is like an orton clone.not only physically in the way there built but technically in the ring similar in some ways too and they both seem too walk the same even before they joined up. They probably train together with the same training programs and thats why they look the same but its kind of weird lol

wtf no way

yea Dark Warrior is right. the last i saw him was in mexico.he was coming out to the DX music and still doing crotch chops and the same moves exact like he was bound to do that exact same wrestling gig forever!
i don't know where you live but on the Spanish channels (Galavision) there is LuchaLibre wrestling on every saturday and sunday. saturday it's on 4:30-7pm
and sunday 3:30-5pm. no english so that sucks it would rock to know some of the storylines and what they are saying in the interviews but it's wrestling....different from the same ole' WWE.

Thanks a lot guys i live on the east coast so i'll look into that. I hope he is doing well and getting clean.

Shame to hear about Hardcore Holly. He was fun to watch in his hay-day in those matches against Al Snow lol. I met him one time and he was a nice guy, wish him the best of luck.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Most cable companies don't carry MyNetworkTv though.

Is it shown on MyTV throughout the whole country now? Before it switched over to MyTV, I know that Smackdown would be shown on different networks, depending on where you lived.

For example, here in Chicago, Smackdown was on WGN, but in Cleveland, it was on UPN or something.

Eh, I don't care. I have cable. :tongue:

WTF did jericho do to deserve that stupid part of the storyline last night?
having to get on his knees and apologize...i understand the whole story telling but jericho is a top 3 talent in this company right now and the incorrectly use him!
and the punt of mcmahon...WOW that was a bit hard ....while hitting his head. i don't think it was supposed to hit him that much. i'm sure he's fine,it's Vince-Fucking-McMahon but damn it sure looked like it may have hurt or been lined up incorrectly.