• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
But don't forget that when the Rock was a generic babyface people chanted for him to die. I'm amazed it hasn't happened for Cena yet, if the audience called for his death maybe WWE would pay attention and change him up a bit.

Also, The Rock was actually made a heel on multiple occassions. Cena is always the "good guy", even when they make him angry or whatever his yelling-a-lot phase would be considered.

I see what they are doing with Cena in relation to making him like Rock but the simple fact is Cena is not as good as The Rock on the mic and has nothing unique about his appearance or look.

Another thing is the Rock was very much a product of the attitude era. His post heel babyface runs showed a face that was not a goody two shows. He dissed everyone, cursed, etc. Cena is boring and bland as vanilla. With the WWE being aimed at children, none of what made faces like Austin and the Rock are present.

Beyond that The Great one, cut promos like no one. His charisma far out shines Cena. IN fact, even the worst Raws were made by the Rock. Cena does not do shit for Raw, exepct make little kids cheer for him.

Another thing is the Rock was very much a product of the attitude era. His post heel babyface runs showed a face that was not a goody two shows. He dissed everyone, cursed, etc. Cena is boring and bland as vanilla. With the WWE being aimed at children, none of what made faces like Austin and the Rock are present.

Beyond that The Great one, cut promos like no one. His charisma far out shines Cena. IN fact, even the worst Raws were made by the Rock. Cena does not do shit for Raw, exepct make little kids cheer for him.

Now now, that's not true at all and you know it. It is a proven fact that Cena does have another ability. The ability to make us hate him.

I am so glad that Smackdown vs. RAW 2009 lets us change any wrestler from a face to a heel and vice-versa. In my game Cena gets booed and Batista is not allowed to ever have the Championship and it is glorious.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I am so glad that Smackdown vs. RAW 2009 lets us change any wrestler from a face to a heel and vice-versa. In my game Cena gets booed and Batista is not allowed to ever have the Championship and it is glorious.

How is the Create-A-Wrestler mode this year? New outfits, etc? I got it for PS3 for Christmas...I just have to trade in my Wii for a PS3 now.

How is the Create-A-Wrestler mode this year? New outfits, etc? I got it for PS3 for Christmas...I just have to trade in my Wii for a PS3 now.

I think the the CAW mode is the same or maybe a little bit better, they did add some new outfits though. If you want to make Samoa Joe, his two color shorts are in the game. If you want to use one online then you can't add too much to the outfits (something that THQ said will change for SVR 2010). The main thing that sucks as of right now is if you want to level up all your CAWs you have to individually use them in Career Mode but THQ is issuing a patch in January so that you don't have to do that. I've only created four wrestlers so far: Myself (Dark Warrior), Ultimate Warrior, Sting, and Maryse. It helps if you have the PS3 or XBOX 360 versions because you can add you own music to the entrances. It's awesome when Ultimate Warrior comes running out and his theme is playing in the game. You can also create your own finisher this year, it's not the best but it's somewhat decent for a first try. I created Melina's new finisher The Last Call and Beth Phoenix's finisher The Glam Slam (why it was not in already I don't know).

Oh...my...GOD!!! YEEEEEEEEEEES!!! They used to have that for RAW and RAW 2 for Xbox and I thought it was the sweetest thing EVER.

I love that feature combined with the Create-A-Entrance feature. I come out to Disturbed's "Inside the Fire". I've got pyro and everything. Also I believe this month THQ is releasing the first DLC pack. It will feature: Ted Dibiase, Charlie Haas, Evan Bourne, and Chris Jericho's current ring attire. It's going for 400 Microsoft Points on XBOX Live, I think that's $5.00 for PS3.

never said cena was the rock...and of course there is only one "great one"...just saying he's "rock-like" in soo many ways...they tho the rock blows cena out of the water

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Okay at 9:04 I'm calling it. John Cena picks Trish Stratus to face off against Santino and Beth. Why? Beth Phoenix has issued an open challenge to Trish Stratus recently, RAW is in Toronto tonight, and Trish Stratus is always backstage when WWE comes to Toronto. If I'm right, remember I called it.
I got my fingers crossed

BTW was I the only one that found their eyes glued to Mickie James's butt once her thong was revealed half way thru her match :D

I got my fingers crossed

BTW was I the only one that found their eyes glued to Mickie James's butt once her thong was revealed half way thru her match :D

good thing i DVR'd the show. im gonna have to look back at that. im busy watching my Chicago Bears eat asshole right now down 14-3 .... DO SOMETHING ALREADY BEARS!!!!!

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
good thing i DVR'd the show. im gonna have to look back at that. im busy watching my Chicago Bears eat asshole right now down 14-3 .... DO SOMETHING ALREADY BEARS!!!!!
I've been flipping back and forth between the two....but ofcourse I stopped once that match started

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Im watching RAW right now and its safe to say that Randy Orton is not only the biggest talent in professional wrestling today but also THE best promo guy in the business today!!! :2 cents:

broderic_randal

Closed Account
Im watching RAW right now and its safe to say that Randy Orton is not only the biggest talent in professional wrestling today but also THE best promo guy in the business today!!! :2 cents:

Randy Orton should be the Champ.He has great mic skills and he has amazing wrestling ability.

The only Raw wrestlers that I think can compare with Orton are Kane and Jericho

There is only one thing that I do not like about Randy Orton, and that is all the tattoos he has on his arms. I like the tattoos before but now there is way to much ink on his arms

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I got my fingers crossed

Word Up Deeze!
Mickies' always good for a thong slip!!:nanner: