• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
No doubt, Kane would be #1 on the "Misused List". Ever since the whole child thing with Lita I can't take him seriously, and that's a fucking shame, because if there is anyone in the WWE who should have been world champion, it is Kane (His one day one doesn't count). Instead of being pushed as a monster and a threat to everyone, he is simply portrayed as a horny bugger who has things for the Divas. He should just retire instead of letting his talents continue to be misused. Or at least give him the mask back and make him the Raw equivilent of the Undertaker and Mark Henry...

i remember, it was just 5-6 years ago when kane seemed untouchable but now anybody can get a victory over him. I remember when taker had too tombstone him 3 times too pin him.Now they make him lose too the likes of rey mysterio all the time. He should be the heel champion of raw and be seen as the no1 in raw who everybody is scared of. I cant stand it when cena says him and hhh are the best in the business, no you both fill arenas and sell the most merchandise, that does not make you the best.Whenever cena or batista beat kane it angers me.

kane should have the title until wrestlemania and orton should win the royal rumble. batista is going too kill somebody soon in the ring and cena is as we all know overated. HHH should be back in raw. batista should be tested for roids as hes well into his 40s and shouldnt look like that.

broderic_randal

Closed Account
Kane has been miss used for years now. There was only a short time when he was used right and that was when he was ECW Champion.

I am surprised that he has never been WWE or WH Champion other than that one time he held the title for like a day or so

Vince rules I miss him to

I am glad that Stephanie is the new GM of Raw and its not Shane. I would love to see Stephanie like when she was the GM on Smackdown in the early 2000's, but she has put on a lot of weight since giving birth, and that is why she only ever wears black outfits or only the upper portion of her body is shown

Yeah, but HBK. Please. he's grinning and doing commercials for shitty merchandise with his old pal Hunter Hearst McMahon...you're telling me he coulnd't have hit up his best DX bud for some change as opposed to working for JBL? This would be the perfect way to establish an interesting storyline for a new face who needs to mic and ring time, not a veteran like Micheals. From the spotlight with Jericho to working a mid-card nobody-cares feud with JBL...how far they have sunk.

rumors are going around...mania 25 is going to be shawn's last match

i remember, it was just 5-6 years ago when kane seemed untouchable but now anybody can get a victory over him. I remember when taker had too tombstone him 3 times too pin him.Now they make him lose too the likes of rey mysterio all the time. He should be the heel champion of raw and be seen as the no1 in raw who everybody is scared of. I cant stand it when cena says him and hhh are the best in the business, no you both fill arenas and sell the most merchandise, that does not make you the best.Whenever cena or batista beat kane it angers me.

kane should have the title until wrestlemania and orton should win the royal rumble. batista is going too kill somebody soon in the ring and cena is as we all know overated. HHH should be back in raw. batista should be tested for roids as hes well into his 40s and shouldnt look like that.

i really dont mind cena...he's a decent wrestler at best...he's not the worst or far none the best...in ways...i think cena is this gerenations "rock"...they lost the rock and the wwe needed a guy they can cheer for and always fight for what is right...and blow the roof off the house...im not saying cena is the rock...no way...there will never be another rock...simply the best mic skills ever...but as i see it...cena is "rock-like" in soo many ways

i really dont mind cena...he's a decent wrestler at best...he's not the worst or far none the best...in ways...i think cena is this generations "rock"...they lost the rock and the wwe needed a guy they can cheer for and always fight for what is right...and blow the roof off the house...im not saying cena is the rock...no way...there will never be another rock...simply the best mic skills ever...but as i see it...cena is "rock-like" in soo many ways

Now that i think about it you're absolutely right.

you think, if cage signs with the wwe soon...he'll be in the rumble? and win it? just a thought

i heard he did sign, and is under the name Chris Cage and he is at FCW, but just 2 get ready for the rumble...maybe

Christian will most likely sign with WWE, but can't until his TNA contract expires next month.
There is a Chris Cage in developmental but it isn't Christian.

broderic_randal

Closed Account
Chris Cage and Ryan Reeves have re-signed with WWE, and have started with Florida Championship wrestling. Cage has already been given a new name, which may be an indicator that Christian Cage is returning to the WWE soon.

this is from a wrestling news and rumours sight

1. Jeff as champ a good/bad idea..
2. Cean as champ.... I've Cena Nuff lol
3. Christian commin back sooner than later.. They Should Do TLC 4 E&C VS. The Hardys for the WWE and ECW titles BOOK IT BOOK IT NOW!!!
4. I forgot about the DIVA'S title... since it hasn't been defended...
5. If You DON'T Like It Watch Something Else...

Remember its my opinion on things in wwe right now...

The Latest Backstage News On Tomko: Is He Already Gone?
12/18/2008 by Tim Brown

Credit: PWInsider.com

"Recently signed WWE star Tyson Tomko is currently dealing with a torn pectoral muscle. There are some within WWE who believe he actually worked his dark match at RAW with the injury, trying to keep it quiet.

While Tomko got a good reaction from the crowd, and there was even a chant for his name, one person who wasn’t a fan of his work was said to be Vince McMahon. According to several sources, Vince was unhappy with his dark match which is leading a number of people within the company to believe that Tomko’s return may be a short one.

McMahon was unhappy with Tomko’s appearance, noting that he looked heavier, which would make sense considering he couldn’t really work out with a pectoral tear. He was seen wearing his arm in a sling the day after his RAW dark match. There are rumors that Tomko has already been released, but we can’t confirm those yet. However, more releases from the company are expected shortly as a way to cut spending."

Batista should have not beat Randy Orton. Randy Orton should just be thankfull that Batista did not injure him like he injured Cena

Was literally panicking when Batista threw Orton out of the ring, and RKO began cradling his shoulder. Orton by far deserved to win, but I understand why Batista did.

Was literally panicking when Batista threw Orton out of the ring, and RKO began cradling his shoulder. Orton by far deserved to win, but I understand why Batista did.

I hope every wrestler that's in the WWE has a life insurance policy and a last will and testament because if they end up facing Batista they might not come back alive.

The Latest Backstage News On Tomko: Is He Already Gone?
12/18/2008 by Tim Brown

Credit: PWInsider.com

"Recently signed WWE star Tyson Tomko is currently dealing with a torn pectoral muscle. There are some within WWE who believe he actually worked his dark match at RAW with the injury, trying to keep it quiet.

While Tomko got a good reaction from the crowd, and there was even a chant for his name, one person who wasn’t a fan of his work was said to be Vince McMahon. According to several sources, Vince was unhappy with his dark match which is leading a number of people within the company to believe that Tomko’s return may be a short one.

McMahon was unhappy with Tomko’s appearance, noting that he looked heavier, which would make sense considering he couldn’t really work out with a pectoral tear. He was seen wearing his arm in a sling the day after his RAW dark match. There are rumors that Tomko has already been released, but we can’t confirm those yet. However, more releases from the company are expected shortly as a way to cut spending."

that sucks