• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Not sure, I was thinking they would have gone with Kofi, since he needs someone to feud with now Punk will feud with Regal. As they want Kane to be a heel it seems that it will be a face so Kofi seems a logical choice.
Another choice could be Evan Bourne but not sure when he is back from his injury.

I think they had to give it to Hardy now if they ever were as he was getting so much momentum but not letting him win so they fans would eventually lose faith so they had to pull the trigger with and give him a Chance to be champ.

Not to mention that any organization that gave Rey Mysterio a Chance to be champ should have no qualms about giving it to Hardy. He's a little bigger than Rey...

broderic_randal

Closed Account
WWE giving Jeff Hardy the WWE Championship was the most stupid thing ever, he is not very good at doing promos and that is half the part of being champion. I dont think his title reign will last longer than the Royal Rumble. At least I sure hope not. Even though I hate Edge I think that he makes a better champion than Jeff Hardy.

Edge being champion is like when JBL was champion, even though I hate them I tune in every week to see who is going to be the next guy to kick there ass.

John Cena should not be the World Heavyweight Champion. John Cena is the most overrated wrestler, the only wrestler that is more overrated than John Cena is Batista (for fuck sakes the cant even perform half the moves he attempts) Jericho should be the champion on Raw for a long time because then people would tune in to see whop the next guy is to challenge him

Batista should have not beat Randy Orton. Randy Orton should just be thankfull that Batista did not injure him like he injured Cena

The Miz and Morris should not have taken the the tag team belts from raw over to ECW. ECW should have there own tag team titles. Actually the good wrestlers from ECW, which there are only like 3 or 4 of should go to Raw and Smackdown and then ECW should be no more

Michelle McCool makes the worst Divas Champion. There are divas that are way more deserving of the title or are way better wrestlers than her. Come on now, Michelle mcCool cant wrestle worth a damn. Victoria is way more deserving of being Divas Champion, or Natalia, because she can atleast wrestle.

I would love to the Undertaker dump Michelle and then she would loose the Divas Championship and she would never be champion again, or evn appear on Smackdown

Who is this "love interest" that Kelly was talking about?

in real life she is dating the miz but most of the guess are kofi or cm punk

on jeff being champ are you guys on drugs people moan wwe is boring and you know who will win and hhh just wins all the time and when they give you something new you moan

but I think he will lose it back to edge in some screwy way because I have a feeling we will see hardy edge at mania and you cannot have a good guy going in champ not sure how long ago it was since that happened

Batista beating orton........The HBk/JBL storyline......They both suck

the orton thing I am with you 100% on orton should have won plus batista is getting more and more boos from the crowds now the jbl hbk thing is ok because its about something that is going on in the world today so it relevant

WWE giving Jeff Hardy the WWE Championship was the most stupid thing ever, he is not very good at doing promos and that is half the part of being champion. I dont think his title reign will last longer than the Royal Rumble. At least I sure hope not. Even though I hate Edge I think that he makes a better champion than Jeff Hardy.

Edge being champion is like when JBL was champion, even though I hate them I tune in every week to see who is going to be the next guy to kick there ass.

John Cena should not be the World Heavyweight Champion. John Cena is the most overrated wrestler, the only wrestler that is more overrated than John Cena is Batista (for fuck sakes the cant even perform half the moves he attempts) Jericho should be the champion on Raw for a long time because then people would tune in to see whop the next guy is to challenge him

Batista should have not beat Randy Orton. Randy Orton should just be thankfull that Batista did not injure him like he injured Cena

The Miz and Morris should not have taken the the tag team belts from raw over to ECW. ECW should have there own tag team titles. Actually the good wrestlers from ECW, which there are only like 3 or 4 of should go to Raw and Smackdown and then ECW should be no more

Michelle McCool makes the worst Divas Champion. There are divas that are way more deserving of the title or are way better wrestlers than her. Come on now, Michelle mcCool cant wrestle worth a damn. Victoria is way more deserving of being Divas Champion, or Natalia, because she can atleast wrestle.

I would love to the Undertaker dump Michelle and then she would loose the Divas Championship and she would never be champion again, or evn appear on Smackdown

basically your saying, u dont like the wwe...lol...im glad jeff won...but they should of kept the belt on edge longer...cuz it makes no sense of changing the belt that soon...meaning edges return didnt really mean anything...mccool is the diva's champ cuz she's dating the undertaker, one of the most respected guys in the wwe...good idea to give miz and morrison the titles...but they should of done it on a ppv or raw...hhh needs to turn back into a heel...maybe cena should turn heel...bring more edge to his character...cuz his character hasnt really changed one bit

broderic_randal

Closed Account
^^^
Basically I tune into Raw to see what or who Charlie Haas is going to impersonate and to see Santino Marella and Chris Jericho, and Randy Orton, and the divas of course, including Stephanie. The rest of the show I could care less about, because it is just so stupid.

The JBL HBK storyline is ridiculous, the Kane Kelly Kelly storyline is stupid, William Regal is the worst intercontinental champion. CM Punk better win the intercontinental title.

I only watch Smackdown because of HHH and Mr........................ Kennedy, Kennedy
If neither of them were on the show I would not watch it

As for ECW, I dont get the Sci-Fi channel, so I cant watch it, if I did thought I would only watch it because of Matt Hardy and Finlay and Hornswoggle

Full disclosure: Kane's my favorite character.

But a girl who is afraid of a man and that makes her like him happens a lot, and I think makes for good drama.

Analingus

Banned
basically your saying, u dont like the wwe...lol...im glad jeff won...but they should of kept the belt on edge longer...cuz it makes no sense of changing the belt that soon...meaning edges return didnt really mean anything...mccool is the diva's champ cuz she's dating the undertaker, one of the most respected guys in the wwe...good idea to give miz and morrison the titles...but they should of done it on a ppv or raw...hhh needs to turn back into a heel...maybe cena should turn heel...bring more edge to his character...cuz his character hasnt really changed one bit

I thought you a youngen and I am right. First, use periods. It makes it easier to read. Second, Cena's character has already been changed twice before. And, McCool is NOT dating the Undertaker. :rofl:

I liked Cena as a heel and felt his character was more suited to a heel. As a face I don't like him and would like him to be a heel but that wont happen whilst he sells the merchandise.

I thought you a youngen and I am right. First, use periods. It makes it easier to read. Second, Cena's character has already been changed twice before. And, McCool is NOT dating the Undertaker. :rofl:

i write how i wanna write...doesnt bother me...it bothers u...i dont really care...anywho...it's been all over the thread that mccool is dating the undertaker...cena's character hasnt really changed one bit...i would like to see him go heel again

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
cena's character hasnt really changed one bit

True. The most he's ever "changed" was when he went through that whole "Marine" phase, just to promote his shitty movie. He used to be a heel for a bit, but other than that...he hasn't changed.

He has sucked consistently for the past few years and nothing has changed about that.

i write how i wanna write...doesnt bother me...it bothers u...i dont really care...anywho...it's been all over the thread that mccool is dating the undertaker...cena's character hasnt really changed one bit...i would like to see him go heel again

Yes, and everything written on the internet and the thread is true. McCool and the Undertaker are friends. He's married to Sara. Plain and simple. I doubt anyone would use their status with Undertaker (as a friend or whatever) to get the Divas championship anyway, as they've made it such a huge joke. They need to almalgamate all the divas onto one brand if they're deadly serious about establishing any credibility. These days, everyone's jumping brands anyway, so it's not like it would be a huge move.

Cena sucks. His heel character was funny and had some edge. As a face, he sucks up to the fans and makes shitty movies. Plus he beat one of the best ever in Jericho in his first match back. Total bullshit. I wonder wich McMahon he's got in his pocket.

Batista sucks. He needs to learn to wrestle before her seriously hurts someone. He also wins too much when the ideal track of the feud (like at Armageddon) would be to have him lose. He doesn't like to do a job. No wonder him and HHH were friends.

Kane needs help. Too many bad storylines have killed his credibility.

Finlay needs to win one, just one match without Horny or the shillelagh. Or he could hit Horny with the shillelagh. HUGE heat.

That's my rant...

True. The most he's ever "changed" was when he went through that whole "Marine" phase, just to promote his shitty movie. He used to be a heel for a bit, but other than that...he hasn't changed.

He has sucked consistently for the past few years and nothing has changed about that.

Amen. That marine phase just about turned me off WWE forever. He's a generic face. Might as well put on a yellow T-shirt and start hulking up. Boring.

the orton thing I am with you 100% on orton should have won plus batista is getting more and more boos from the crowds now the jbl hbk thing is ok because its about something that is going on in the world today so it relevant

Yeah, but HBK. Please. he's grinning and doing commercials for shitty merchandise with his old pal Hunter Hearst McMahon...you're telling me he coulnd't have hit up his best DX bud for some change as opposed to working for JBL? This would be the perfect way to establish an interesting storyline for a new face who needs to mic and ring time, not a veteran like Micheals. From the spotlight with Jericho to working a mid-card nobody-cares feud with JBL...how far they have sunk.

Cena sucks. His heel character was funny and had some edge. As a face, he sucks up to the fans and makes shitty movies. Plus he beat one of the best ever in Jericho in his first match back. Total bullshit. I wonder wich McMahon he's got in his pocket.

Kane needs help. Too many bad storylines have killed his credibility.

Cena has not been anything close to entertaining since he turned face yrs ago. he is boring and uninteresting and a complete waste of TV time. But, the little kids and women love him, so Vince thinks he is the greatest thing ever.
:throwup:

As for Kane, good God has he been shitted on as far as storylines go. Terrible. Simply terrible what they have done with him! They should reward his locality, not crap on it!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
As for Kane, good God has he been shitted on as far as storylines go. Terrible. Simply terrible what they have done with him! They should reward his locality, not crap on it!

No doubt, Kane would be #1 on the "Misused List". Ever since the whole child thing with Lita I can't take him seriously, and that's a fucking shame, because if there is anyone in the WWE who should have been world champion, it is Kane (His one day one doesn't count). Instead of being pushed as a monster and a threat to everyone, he is simply portrayed as a horny bugger who has things for the Divas. He should just retire instead of letting his talents continue to be misused. Or at least give him the mask back and make him the Raw equivilent of the Undertaker and Mark Henry...

Yes, and everything written on the internet and the thread is true. McCool and the Undertaker are friends. He's married to Sara. Plain and simple. I doubt anyone would use their status with Undertaker (as a friend or whatever) to get the Divas championship anyway, as they've made it such a huge joke. They need to almalgamate all the divas onto one brand if they're deadly serious about establishing any credibility. These days, everyone's jumping brands anyway, so it's not like it would be a huge move.

Undertaker and Sara have been divorced since 2007. Torrie Wilson confirmed that Undertaker and Michelle McCool are dating two weeks ago.