• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Stop it,why are you doing this to me................I must see that match:rofl:

What time and I would assume USA channel?

I honestly can't remember the day and time. I think it's either Sat. or Sun. at 1:00 am est. Every now and then I notice it but I never watch it because I've already seen RAW. I wish I could remember the Spanish one too. I think that one is on the weekend too. I was watching CM Punk vs Regal for the IC title in Spanish.

Okay, this is straight from WWE.com.

A.M. RAW

John Cena, Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio and all of the Superstars of RAW are taking over Saturday nights with A.M. RAW.

A.M. RAW keeps you posted on all of the latest WWE news and notes and makes sure you know everything that’s happening on Monday Night RAW. In addition, the innovative program features a lower-third ticker that provides fans with even more WWE information, including trivia and live event news.

Don't miss A.M. RAW every Saturday at 2 a.m. (Sunday morning) on the USA Network. Also, for a limited time, watch A.M. RAW on Saturday mornings at 9/8 CT.

now if I can figure out the Spanish broadcast.

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
I honestly can't remember the day and time. I think it's either Sat. or Sun. at 1:00 am est. Every now and then I notice it but I never watch it because I've already seen RAW. I wish I could remember the Spanish one too. I think that one is on the weekend too. I was watching CM Punk vs Regal for the IC title in Spanish.

Found it.............

WTF? 2-3 am Sunday?!?!?!?!?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I know there is a WWE Raw/Ecw replay show that comes on Universal HD channel if you have it....only I dont know when!:dunno:

Dear God,
I don't ask for much from you but I ask this now. Please oh please let at least one of these two women (Mickie James or Layla El) do Playboy this year. Thanks for listening. Sincerely your humble and faithful servant, Dark Warrior.
Is ANY Diva doing Playboy this year? I would think we would have heard by now. They usually tell us after Royal Rumble, right? :confused:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Last edited: